PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else happy to see Likhovtseva...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:53 PM
through to the third round...:D

I am not exactly a fan...but ever since OZ 2000 I always take the time to look at her score and follow her a little...I have been wondering whats up with her in the last two years or so...good to see her taking out a seed...:worship:

gmak
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:58 PM
elena is so unpredictable ;)

i really feel that she hasn't fulfilled her potential all these years :(
but it's good to see her winning some matches again :yippee:

i think the last time she played some good tennis was at the US Open where she was so close to the quarters :mad:

goldenlox
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:16 PM
I think Elena understands this sport. The majors should be a player's main focus.
And her doubles team is the #4 seed, with Svetlana. Her mixed team is #2 seed, with Bhupathi.

for-sure
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
She really is one of the nicest players on tour! did she choke a lot of big matches away?

esdee
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
I'm really pleased for Elena, hope she can continue her good form but it's going to be very tough from now.

propi
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:25 PM
I'm happy for her, not a huge fan of her, but I've always feel some kind of sympathy for her :D

tennisIlove09
Jan 22nd, 2004, 07:37 PM
So happy! She's just so inconsistent! I wish she'd play this well all year. She'd probably be close to the top 10.

Frank Riley
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:01 PM
I watch Elena play for the Sacramento Capitals and she is the sweetest person I have ever met, I think she is so cute and wonderful and such a good tennis player. It is great to see her winning, I have never watched anyone with a better attitude. :worship:

Tim Wilson
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:27 PM
Elena is fun to watch. She's a decent player who wears her heart on her sleave when she plays. Plus she sticks her tongue out a lot.

Tratree
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
I'm always happy to see Elena winning. She's kind of like Sandrine Testud to me....she can pressure a player and push them a bit, but ends up losing most of the time. 2003 in particular was pretty bad for her. She is by far one of the nicest players around, so it's good to see her doing well in something besides doubles or mixed.

Blazedboy
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:07 PM
well Sandrine maintained a much higher ranking then Elena throughout her career. and I agree Elena has kind of not lived up to her potential, but maybe she'll make a final comeback. Shes my favorite russian