PDA

View Full Version : Guess no one can say anything about the Belgians' draw this year

jenglisbe
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:00 PM
They have tons of seeds and good players in their quarters, while Amelie and Venus have no one ranked in the top 20 in their path to the semis :eek: I don't think Venus even has a seed in her quarter, does she?

LindsayRulez
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
That's what I'm saying!! But some people insist that Justine's path to the semis is tougher than Venus's *cough*

jenglisbe
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:36 PM
Justine's path is tougher...what did I miss?

Greenout
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
Am I late? Did they start passing out the "Bashing" worksheets yet? ;)

LindsayRulez
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
This is not bashing!! Last year, it seemed that Kim and Justine had relatively easy draws, and at least for Justine, it's different this year.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:41 PM
Amelie has a very agreeable draw and so does venus. Justine has lindsay and Kim has myskina so those are just a bit toughter. However if you are number one and two in the world you should be able to beat everyone so it really shouldn't matter who is in your draw.

jdog3008
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
Amelie has a very agreeable draw and so does venus. Justine has lindsay and Kim has myskina so those are just a bit toughter. However if you are number one and two in the world you should be able to beat everyone so it really shouldn't matter who is in your draw.
No, Kim has Sharapova. ;)

Ballbuster
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
They all have easy draws, stop being so darn petty.

jenglisbe
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
LMAO!! People were complaining so much about Kim's draws last year; now that Venus has an easy draw, it's suddenly "stop being so darn petty" and "if you are number one you should be able to beat everybody" :rolleyes:

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
LMAO!! People were complaining so much about Kim's draws last year; now that Venus has an easy draw, it's suddenly "stop being so darn petty" and "if you are number one you should be able to beat everybody" :rolleyes:

Well its the truth. If you are number one and two you should really beat everyone. Whats so difficult to understand about that?

also I am not "people" I am cybelle. I didn't say those things about kim so why lump me in that group?

If you're going to criticize please do it over something I actually said.

Thanks

Ballbuster
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:21 PM

You are so infantile. But we know what happened to last year's draw don't we?

jenglisbe
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Alright, then; I guess you all won't ever complain about a draw :)

Serendy Willick
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
I can count on one hand the halfway decent draws that Kim Clijsters had all year last year. By the time the end of Wimbeldon rolled around, everybody was getting easy draws thanks to the miserable field of players.

SJW
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
as #1 and #2 they should be able to deal with them

Allez-H
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:29 PM
Justine defenitly has the thoughest draw out there with Lindsay and Amelie.But I guess it will be another challenge since she's the #1.I'm not really concerned about her beating them but she could lose allot of energy which isn't really the best preparation for possible final against Venus or KIm.