PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Notice That Venus Was Limping A Little?

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:56 AM
I know she strained her ankle in the first match, but I hope this doesn't affect her play in later rounds.

Knizzle
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:57 AM
I know she strained her ankle in the first match, but I hope this doesn't affect her play in later rounds.

I think she is just being cautious. I think that's why she didn't play as well as the first match because she is being cautious.

GoDominique
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:59 AM
You have issues.

Infiniti2001
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:01 AM
You have issues.

For once I agree with you :p Let it go already Lizchris :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:02 AM
I am watching Venus and I think she is moving great! Venus just seems focused to me!

She is feeling this kid out in the first set. Anyone can see that in the second she was going to clean this kid's clock.

slice
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:11 AM
wouldnt surprise me.. just an excuse for when she loses later on in the tournament :o

Rtael
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:13 AM
Wasn't it Williams fans accusing Justine of feeling the need to be in the role of the victim? well......:shrug:

Infiniti2001
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:14 AM
wouldnt surprise me.. just an excuse for when she loses later on in the tournament :o

Oh PLEASE!! :fiery: If you find one interview of Venus's where she made excuses for her losses I'll eat my shorts :eek:

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:15 AM
SLICE, you have Jelena is your signature and complaining about EXCUSES?

Go buy Jelena a map, a PERMANENT residence and a new daddy and GET TA STEPPIN wit that BULLSHIT! lol

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:16 AM
You have issues.
Yoru're probably mental, but I don't hold it against you.

Infiniti2001, threre are some of us who want Venus to be healthy and to win. I happen to be one of those people.

slice
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:18 AM
jelena never blames a loss on an injury..

i cant name one match where venus has lost and not blamed it on an injury...

:rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:18 AM
Justine does not have TO FEEL the ROLE of the victim SHE IS the victim. Take a look at the head to head vrs Venus would yah?

And continue to slap that tape over your mouth's that I put there after I bitch smacked your ass. Here's some ice for that burning sensation. LOL

slice
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:20 AM
SF wimbledon prime example... she'd be limping around with some sort of injury to her leg (i cant remember) and then run down every one of clijsters shots... :rolleyes:

and when she lost to vera, where she CLEARLY got outplayed, she again had some type of injury as some1 said on this board. what a load of BS.

Infiniti2001
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:20 AM
I am watching Venus, and she seems fine to me. Of course it's understandable if she moves gingerly on that taped ankle. Bottom-line, this thread is pointless :tape:

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:21 AM
Slice YOU ARE A TOOL!

She is blaming every loss she makes on her MENTAL headset. She is a known case for excuses. I saw her play a match once where she TANKED it against Chanda Rubin!

She is not playing now cause of an INJURY excuse you fool! Take these two tylenol for her head and tell her to GET OVER IT! lol

Rtael
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:22 AM
Justine does not have TO FEEL the ROLE of the victim SHE IS the victim. Take a look at the head to head vrs Venus would yah?

And continue to slap that tape over your mouth's that I put there after I bitch smacked your ass. Here's some ice for that burning sensation. LOL

Fuck! I accidentally gave Dawn positive reps! :sad:

Infiniti2001
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:22 AM
SF wimbledon prime example... she'd be limping around with some sort of injury to her leg (i cant remember) and then run down every one of clijsters shots... :rolleyes:

and when she lost to vera, where she CLEARLY got outplayed, she again had some type of injury as some1 said on this board. what a load of BS.
You are so full/out of it. Venus did not have a leg injury at wimbledon :rolleyes:

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:23 AM
I am watching Venus, and she seems fine to me. Of course it's understandable if she moves gingerly on that taped ankle. Bottom-line, this thread is pointless :tape:
If it is pointless, then why did you post here? If it were me, then I wouldn't have posted in a thread I thought was pointless.

Infiniti2001
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:24 AM
Thanks Lizchris :fiery: :fiery: :devil:

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:24 AM
Slice, Kim claims she has a bum ankle and beat her opponent 0 and 0 what is YOUR point?

Tool.

Cybelle Darkholme
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:27 AM
jelena never blames a loss on an injury..

i cant name one match where venus has lost and not blamed it on an injury...

:rolleyes:

my goodness you don't read many of jelena's post match interviews.

Nabalonge
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:27 AM
Slice, Kim claims she has a bum ankle and beat her opponent 0 and 0 what is YOUR point?

Tool.

There simply isn't one.

jojoseph
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:34 AM
I sit here watching the match and you have to admit, it does look a little suspect to the average tennis fan. But when you consider how many real injuries she's had(i'm not implying she's faked any), I think half of the problem is that she's just been so used to playing with injuries or coming back from injuries, and the other half is, let's face it, a little bit of laziness. :) I think she's just expecting to win if she plays well so she doesn't try to spend any more energy than she has to. I have to admit, though, it does remind me a bit of Yoda in Episode 2. lol

hinquit
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:37 AM
Yoru're probably mental, but I don't hold it against you.

Infiniti2001, threre are some of us who want Venus to be healthy and to win. I happen to be one of those people.

I thought you were Venus' fan but the two last posts from about Venus'
is creating some doubt about you being a fan.
And stop talking about Venus being injured and whatever. If she did, I
know anyone beside her who wins this tournament, you will receive your
percentage. Asshole

Infiniti2001
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:40 AM
I sit here watching the match and you have to admit, it does look a little suspect to the average tennis fan. But when you consider how many real injuries she's had(i'm not implying she's faked any), I think half of the problem is that she's just been so used to playing with injuries or coming back from injuries, and the other half is, let's face it, a little bit of laziness. :) I think she's just expecting to win if she plays well so she doesn't try to spend any more energy than she has to. I have to admit, though, it does remind me a bit of Yoda in Episode 2. lol

What the hell are you babbling about?? :scratch: The world saw the way Venus came down on her ankle on Tuesday. Can you blame her for being cautious?? :rolleyes:

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:42 AM
I thought you were Venus' fan but the two last posts from about Venus'
is creating some doubt about you being a fan.
And stop talking about Venus being injured and whatever. If she did, I
know anyone beside her who wins this tournament, you will receive your
percentage. Asshole
I am Venus' fan and all I was doing was poiting out something I saw. I didn't say I was right.

BTW, don't you think you are a little old for name calling or are you 5 years old?

jojoseph
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:47 AM
What the hell are you babbling about?? :scratch: The world saw the way Venus came down on her ankle on Tuesday. Can you blame her for being cautious?? :rolleyes:First, relax.

Second, if you'd have read my post correctly, you'd have seen that I was implying that the way she goes from 0-60 in a nanosecond is strange to the average observer, with or without an injury.

Am I saying she's not injured? No. Of course not.

Diya
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:49 AM
The thread starter is another example of a paranoid Williams fan .....:tape:

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2004, 04:51 AM
The thread starter is another example of a paranoid Williams fan .....:tape:
At leasr my favorite is here playingn instead of gaining weight and having back problems.

LucasArg
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:09 AM
I watched the match, but Venus was ok for me.

Dawn Marie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:12 AM
Looks like I shut SLICE on down.

Don't go runnin off the mouth when you know DAYUM well your favorite can't back YOUR shit up!

Rollin on thee floor.;)

jdog3008
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:14 AM
At leasr my favorite is here playingn instead of gaining weight and having back problems.
Wow, lizchris is just nasty.

GoDominique
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:15 AM
Wow, lizchris is just nasty.
Nasty as hell, I would say. ;)

lizchris
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:22 AM
Nasty as hell, I would say. ;)
I'd rather be nasty as hell than on my way there.

VW#1
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:28 AM

If you really believe this then you are seriously delusional. Everyone makes excuses for their favorite players, that's just the way it is. What you said is simply untrue. And even if Venus was healthy in that match, which she wasn't, she still hadn't played for over a month on her worst surface ans barely lost the match 6-4 in the third. That, if anything shows how good she is. If you don't like Venus, fine, but to lie and say she wasn't injured when in fact she was is pretty low.

SerialKiller#69
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:14 AM
Very classy.

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:35 AM
The thread starter is another example of a paranoid Williams fan .....:tape:The board leprosy patient...:tape:

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
I know she strained her ankle in the first match, but I hope this doesn't affect her play in later rounds.You only opened a can of worms with this thread. Channel your positive energy towards Venus, instead of opening inane threads about her...

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:38 AM
Am I saying she's not injured? No. Of course not.No, of course not. You are only allowing your ass to take control of your lips:angel:

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:39 AM

and when she lost to vera, where she CLEARLY got outplayed, she again had some type of injury as some1 said on this board. what a load of BS.Another looser spewing off its ignorance!:rolleyes:

servenrichie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:41 AM
Wasn't it Williams fans accusing Justine of feeling the need to be in the role of the victim? well......:shrug:It is possible to accuse the "cheetah" of anything? :tape:

-Sonic-
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Well Dawn is completely right there.

Never thought I'd say that.

Pamela Shriver
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:53 AM
Did Anyone Notice That Venus Was Limping A Little?

People used to accuse my George of being limp in some areas, but now everyone knows that aint the truth.

Ballbuster
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't say she was limping. I'd say she wasn't fluid in her movement. Therefore the threadstarter is correct.

ico4498
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
i did notice Venus limping ... why all the hate for lizchris? its an accurate observation.