PDA

View Full Version : No eye-contact

for-sure
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:55 AM
I have noticed that when a lot of players walk off court after a match/practice they never answer people's cries, nor do they look anyone in the eyes...they just sign away...like signing machines.
Why? Is it for safety reasons? (ala, not wanting anyone to get the wrong 'ideas')

Melly Flew Us
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:38 AM
they r signing machines, especially justine. neway most people can't write without looking.

for-sure
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:56 AM
I thought Elena D. was.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:00 AM
eye contact revels a lot. the players jus dont wanna fall in love with fans. it'll be weird. "hey, how you meet your boyfriend (fiance, husband)?" - "oh i was signing his tennis ball and it was jus love at first sight"

:rolleyes:

MarcusRock
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:02 AM
I have noticed that when a lot of players walk off court after a match/practice they never answer people's cries, nor do they look anyone in the eyes...they just sign away...like signing machines.
Why? Is it for safety reasons? (ala, not wanting anyone to get the wrong 'ideas')You're dang right it's for safety reasons. In fact, it's called the Rule of GrahamD and was first instituted by Daniela Hantuchova some time ago.

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:10 AM
You mean Dani does it to everyone, not just me? That's a relief. :devil:

(Waiting for an idiot to make something of this post.)

beauty_is_pink
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:13 AM
hey Bovina's boyfriend. i love the part of your sig. about Daniela.. i may hafta "borrow" it :p

~ The Leopard ~
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:15 AM
^As long as you add the mighty Momo.

for-sure
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:03 PM
hey Bovina's boyfriend. i love the part of your sig. about Daniela.. i may hafta "borrow" it :p
you may