PDA

View Full Version : Elena Dementieva wins 'best bum'.

Veritas
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:38 PM
The Herald Sun, Thursday, January 22, 2004.

Pg.62

Winning Hearts.

Anna Kournikova has reitred, but tanned blondes are still the preferrred perve for men at the tennis.
But the blonde causing the biggest stir among red-blooded males, 16-year-old Russia Maria Sharapova was overlooked by these lads.
Joel Sharrock, Richard Leslie and Simon Hassell, all 21, rate blonde Daniela Hantuchova - the 'Legs from Slovakia' - as the hotest player.
Aussie first timer Olivia Lukaszewicz won some hearts, if not her first round mismatch against world No.1 Justine Henin-Hardenne.
Her blonde ponytail that flicks when Lukaszewicz serves is what does it for the blokes.
Spunky Russian Elena Dementieva, whose looks draw comparisons with Kournikova, wins best bum.
And pretty Zimbabwean Cara Black also got the trio's attention as they prowled through Melbourne Park.
Aussie Alicia Molik, with her girl-next-door looks, rounds off their top five.
"Tennis playing ability doesn't really come into it," Leslie confessed.
"We're pretty shallow".
Maria Sharapova got an 'Honourable Mention'.

IMO, these guys probably haven't seen elena bovina, lina krasnoroutskaya or even barbara schett.

PointBlank
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:44 PM
Cara :hearts:

On Elena if we are talking best bum she wont compete nearily as good against the ATP players

Dava
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:49 PM
Does Elena even have a bum?

PointBlank
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:53 PM
Does Elena even have a bum?
Not compared to Lleyton :p

Veritas
Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:02 AM
well, i always thought elena d was always the hottest on the wta tour - plus, she does have a curvacious ass :drool:

canoe.
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:15 AM
Joel Sharrock, Richard Leslie and Simon Hassell,the new three stooges? :lol:

wtaworld
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Elena has a great bum. She has great legs also. She has been one of my favs players since I started watching her in 2000. Even when she doesn't win her match, I do enjoy the delight of simply watching her great athletic, yet very feminine body. She has a wonderfully great looking body that is not too muscular yet she looks very strong. She has very graceful yet powerful looking legs. Her short skirts do her justice as she has the legs and bum to actually appeal to the eye. I have always preferred her to Anna K. Elena is a babe :hearts: :kiss: :drool:

timbleuk
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:25 AM
Oh yeah, Elena Dementieva's got a great botty. Maria Sharapova's just got the edge though, saying that Maria's only young, it might sag and go all out of shape as she gets older!
There's pictures of them both @ www.tennisbeauties.com

azza
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:28 AM
Anna.k Retired :unsure:

ALPHA
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:28 AM
Elena has a great bum. She has great legs also. She has been one of my favs players since I started watching her in 2000. Even when she doesn't win her match, I do enjoy the delight of simply watching her great athletic, yet very feminine body. She has a wonderfully great looking body that is not too muscular yet she looks very strong. She has very graceful yet powerful looking legs. Her short skirts do her justice as she has the legs and bum to actually appeal to the eye. I have always preferred her to Anna K. Elena is a babe :hearts: :kiss: :drool:

and your name is ...

Joel ...

or is it Richard ...

or Simon H.

:rolleyes:

timbleuk
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:34 AM
Steffi graph's got the best bum ever. Don't know what it looks like now though?