PDA

View Full Version : Justine Suffering From A Stomach Virus

lizchris
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
She said so after he win aginst Camille Pin. She also said she had it for a few days. hofully she will get better. It won't get any easier after the third round, where I expect her to beat Stevlana.

Ballbuster
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
So.

she'll get over it. She gets no simpathy points. All her injuries were flukes.

Crazy_Fool
Hope u get better soon Justine.

jimbo mack
surprise surprise!................ :tape:

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:25 PM
Nice to see all the haters already on this thread.

lizchris
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:29 PM
Nice to see all the haters already on this thread.
I don't know if you are referring to me, but I'm not trying to be a hater. I am just reporting something I read in an AP article.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
I don't know if you are referring to me, but I'm not trying to be a hater. I am just reporting something I read in an AP article.
Geez liz stop feeling so guilty. I'm sure he wasn't talking about you :)

Lady
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM
No need to make fuss about it in GM...
Justine said she'll be better soon, her fans hope it will happen, others don't care anyway ;)

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM
Crazy, no hating.....but man!! Is there ANY tournament that Justine DOESN´T have any illness or injury?!

lizchris
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:35 PM
This is a SportsTicker article:

Updated: 11:39 AM EST
Roddick, Agassi roll into Australian Open third round

MELBOURNE, Australia (Ticker) - Americans Andy Roddick and Andre Agassi romped so easily into the third round of the Australian Open, they had enough left to weigh in on the tough topic of drugs in tennis.

Roddick, the top-seeded U.S. Open champion, defeated Czech Bohdan Ulihrach for the fourth time in as many meetings with a 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 rout.

Earlier, the fourth-seeded Agassi continued his title defense with a 6-0, 6-2, 6-4 spanking - his 23rd consecutive match win at this event - of German qualifier Tomas Berdych.

Afterward, both winners addressed the recent drug controversy, which has come to the fore since Britain's Greg Rusedski revealed earlier this month he tested for positive for the banned steroid nandrolone last July.

Last year, Ulihrach beat a positive drug result for nandrolone after it was believed it came from nutritional supplements and electrolyte drinks dispensed by ATP trainers. In the wake of Rusedki's announcement, tennis great John McEnroe revealed he played while unwittingly taking steroids.

"When you hear about the stuff that can possibly get you in trouble, it's a little scary," Roddick said. "It's probably stuff that you guys use on a daily basis. But you just have to be aware, I think that's the most important thing."

Agassi also claimed to be "drug-wary."

"All it takes is a trace of something," he said. "The reality of a professional tennis player's life is that you can't take anything, including lotion for a skin irritation.

"We have a real concern that only leaves us drinking water or certain bottled products, and yet we wake up to the integrity of our sport being questioned, and that's the shame of it."

Back on court, Roddick, who has 40 aces in his two matches, advanced to a meeting with fellow American Taylor Dent. The 27th seed outlasted Argentine Juan Ignacio Chela, 3-6, 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 (7-4), 7-5.

"I see a great year for Taylor ahead," Roddick said. "He's got everything. He can break serve, he serves big. It's just a matter of it coming together for him. Hopefully, he'll delay it for a couple more days. It's definitely a big match for me."

"Andy and I have met twice before and we're 1-all," Dent said. "If we both play well, it's going to be an exciting match. I just hope my game improves a little bit from now to then."

Agassi, 33, extended an Australian Open record with his 23rd straight victory. He is looking to become the first five-time men's winner here in the Open Era.

"I think there are a lot of variables that come together for me here," he said. "I have the time at the end of the year to train and prepare. I like the surface. The surface allows you to play different ways. I like the conditions - hot, a little windy. It's an environment that I enjoy playing in."

Agassi meets 1993 runner-up Thomas Enqvist of Sweden in the next round. Enqvist defeated Slovakian Karol Beck, 7-5, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4.

In other men's matches, ninth seed Sebastien Grosjean of France dispatched American Jan-Michael Gambill, 6-4, 6-3, 6-2; No. 16 Sjeng Schalken of the Netherlands beat Spain's David Ferrer, 6-3, 6-2, 5-7, 6-1; and No. 19 Gustavo Kuerten of Brazil topped Croatian Ivan Ljubicic, 7-5, 6-7 (5-7), 6-4, 6-3.

No. 13 Paradorn Srichaphan of Thailand took a 6-3 lead against Jerome Golmard before the French qualifier called it a day due to a hamstring injury.

No. 32 Robby Ginepri of the United States brushed aside Australian wild card Chris Guccione, 6-4, 6-3, 6-3, and 2000 runner-up Marat Safin of Russia continued his comeback from a hand injury with a 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 win over Finland's Jarkko Nieminen.

After reaching the second round without losing a game, women's top seed Justine Henin-Hardenne defeated French qualifier Camille Pin, 6-1, 6-4. The 21-year-old Belgian, who won the French Open and U.S. Open last year and opened this season with a title at Sydney, disclosed she is suffering from a stomach virus.

"I'm not feeling well since two or three days and I was feeling a little bit tired and out of energy," she said. "So maybe that's one of the reasons that I lost a bit my concentration in the second set.

"I need some rest, for sure. I think that other players have been sick a little bit and don't feel really well. So I hope I'll be better in 48 hours."

Fourth seed Amelie Mauresmo cruised past Slovakian Ludmila Cervanova, 6-0, 6-2, in 44 minutes. Mauresmo, the 1999 finalist, has lost only three games in her two matches.

"I've always played some good matches here," said the Frenchwoman, who reached the final at Sydney last week. "I feel like probably there is an opportunity to take this tournament, not only because some players are not here, but also because I feel good and because I feel my game is getting better and better."

Fifth seed Lindsay Davenport of the United States survived a scare against Emilie Loit of France, pulling out a 6-3, 3-6, 6-0 victory despite committing 42 unforced errors.

No. 11 Vera Zvonareva beat Hungarian Melinda Czink, 7-5, 6-4; No. 19 Eleni Daniilidou of Greece recovered from a slow start to get past Zimbabwe's Cara Black, 3-6, 6-0, 6-1; No. 30 Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia defeated Antonella Serra-Zanetti of Italy, 7-6 (7-0), 6-4; and No. 32 Fabiola Zuluaga of Colombia posted a comfortable 6-3, 6-4 win over Argentina's Mariana Diaz-Oliva.

Three seeds lost Wednesday as Australian Alicia Molik dumped No. 15 Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia, 6-4, 6-3; Claudine Schaul of Luxembourg eliminated No. 21 Elena Bovina of Russia, 6-4, 6-3; and Petra Mandula of Hungary ousted No. 24 Magdalena Maleeva of Bulgaria, 6-7 (6-8), 6-2, 6-3.

01-21-04 11:36 ET

Copyright 2004 SportsTicker

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:35 PM
Of course not u, u didnt say anything bad!

And yes Band, always injured or ill...amazing how many tournaments she wins isnt it?!

lizchris
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:36 PM

And yes Band, always injured or ill...amazing how many tournaments she wins isnt it?!
Oh, OK. Thanks.

lizchris
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:37 PM
Crazy, no hating.....but man!! Is there ANY tournament that Justine DOESN´T have any illness or injury?!
You may have a point there. Maybe her fitness coach, Pat, can do something about that.

jimbo mack
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:37 PM
listen to the violins playing

Fingon
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:39 PM
listen to the violins playing
I guess 84 is you iq

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:39 PM
You may have a point there. Maybe her fitness coach, Pat, can do something about that.He may already have. You can't really tell anything from a case of food poisoning :shrug:

Kart
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:40 PM
Oh I'm sorry to hear that, get well soon Justine :).

I wonder what she's been eating.

Allez-H
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:45 PM
Well she isn't the only one with this problem.I've heared other players like Verkerk had the same problem.But I'm sure it will be better in a couple of days.I f Justine is positive,than I'm positive too :p

Hurley
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:47 PM
Rusedski also complained about it in his interview. There is a stomach virus going around. Justine caught it, she'll get over it.

Hurley
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:48 PM
Q. How difficult was that today, given all the circumstances here?

GREG RUSEDSKI: Well, I only think it was difficult because Saturday I had a fever and have had gastroenteritis. I've hit a half an hour of tennis balls since Saturday. That's what made it difficult today, to be honest with you. A lot of players have been suffering with it from Verdasco to a few other players who I won't name because they have matches today. I don't want to put them at any disadvantage.

Q. How many players do you think have fallen to the same illness?

GREG RUSEDSKI: I don't know. There are definitely a few I know because I've spoken to a few. I've spoken to at least three or four.

Q. Is there a common cause?

GREG RUSEDSKI: I don't know whether it's food poisoning, whatever it is. One of the doctors actually has it, as well. So I don't know what it is. But that's just life. Can't do anything about it.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:48 PM
I don't think this will affect her at all. She's not playing doubles so she will have 2 full days off to rest and recuperate. Even if she isn't feeling 100%, I still can't see Kuznetsova, Danilidou, or Santangelo knocking her off. By the quarterfinals, it will have been almost a full week since the Pin match and she'll be over whatever she has.

Hurley
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM
And if she gets sicker and loses, she loses. C'est la vie.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM
I'm sure Justine would be pleased to throw up on those of you who don't believe she's got a stomach virus in order to prove that she does. :)

Lady
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:53 PM
An interview with:

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: No, I'm not feeling well since two or three days, and I was feeling a little bit tired and out of energy. So maybe that's one of the reasons that in the second set I wasn't feeling great on the court. Then I lost a little bit my concentration.

But I'm just happy, you know, to come through and win this match in two sets. And I need some rest, for sure. I think that other players have been sick a little bit and don't feel really well. So I hope I'll be better in 48 hours.

Q. What exactly are you feeling? Do you have a cold, a virus?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: No, no, my stomach. Maybe a virus. I don't know yet.

But I was -- I got it two days ago. I was feeling a little bit better. A little bit with the stress and everything, it's coming back.

But I'm sure that, you know, in 24 hours, in two days, I'll be better.

Q. Are you taking any medication for it?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: No.

Q. Even with the second set, obviously it was a little bit more of a fight, are you feeling pretty confident?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: Yes. I was up 2-Love, then lost a little bit my concentration, did really bad mistakes at this point, and she started to come back in the match.

But anyway, you know, at 3-4 when I felt a little bit under pressure, I played the game I have to play. I can agree that I didn't play my best tennis today. But that's this kind of match that you have to win, even if you're not playing great.

It's hard to play against her. She has a different style of game. It's not easy. You never know what to expect. And she took her chances.

No, but I'm in the third round. That's the most important thing right now.

Q. If you're not feeling well tomorrow, will you practice?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: Yeah, I'm sure I'll be better, you know. It's just that I needed a little bit of time.

Q. Obviously, you got married very young. Now Kim is engaged. Is that just a Belgian thing, or do you think it's the way the tennis tour is, that it makes it easier or better?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: I don't know. We didn't see a lot of marriage in the women's tennis in the last few years, and then, I don't know, a lot of marriage last year, maybe soon.

I don't know. I mean, that's good for me. It helped me a lot, you know, give me a lot of confidence, a lot of security, and I feel much better since I'm married. So I hope that it's going to be the same for the other players.

Q. Any kind of advice you would offer Kim as a bride-to-be?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: Any advice, you know? You have to take the right decision. I'm sure she's taking the good one.

Q. Do you think it will be different because she's marrying a fellow player as opposed to you married someone who's not?

JUSTINE HENIN-HARDENNE: I'll never be in this case, so it's very hard to tell you (laughter).

No, I'm happy to be married with somebody who is not involved in tennis because I think what we live is a lot of pressure. But the thing for Kim and Lleyton is they can understand each other pretty well because they're doing the same thing.

But, you know, for myself, I'm very happy in my couple. We talk a lot, Pierre-Yves and myself, but never on tennis.

harloo
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:00 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what happened too her mysterious back injury? I guess it healed between a tournament. LOL

Allez-H
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:02 PM
I'm sure Justine would be pleased to throw up on those of you who don't believe she's got a stomach virus in order to prove that she does. :)
Yeah,she'll be like:"You think I'm faking?"Well,try and fake this.."
*Throwing up all over the person*

Allez-H
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:05 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what happened too her mysterious back injury? I guess it healed between a tournament. LOL
That back injury was due to tiredness,which is pretty logical since it was the end of a long season.Now it's the beginning of the season,which means she hasn't played much yet.Which means she isn't tired yet.Which means she wont have to many troubles with it untill she starts playing more and more.

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:10 PM
No shit!!! LOL! I was wondering the same thing! I loved how she sited that a back"infection", whatever the fuck that is, was the reason she wasnt playing FED CUP, but then proceeded to play 2 tournaments leading up to FED CUP???

And this bull shit that her injury was due to being tired is just crap..... being tired is not an injury

more lies, more fabrications.... welcome to Justine 2004!:lol: :lol:

CanadianBoy21
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:12 PM
that is some bovine excrement!

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:12 PM
No shit!!! LOL! I was wondering the same thing! I loved how she sited that a back"infection", whatever the fuck that is, was the reason she wasnt playing FED CUP, but then proceeded to play 2 tournaments leading up to FED CUP???

And this bull shit that her injury was due to being tired is just crap..... being tired is not an injury

more lies, more fabrications.... welcome to Justine 2004!:lol: :lol:
Whatever, at least Justine wins titles thesedays.

*abby*
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:14 PM
get well soon justine

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM

You said it....of course the absence of you know who during the heart of the season doesn´t hurt either, huh?! ;)

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM
get well soon justine
What a sensible response from a non-justine fan. shame not all are like that.

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:16 PM
Whatever, at least Justine wins titles thesedays.
Too bad she has to cheat to win......

I see you're still living up to your name.... Crazy.... Fool:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allez-H
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM

more lies, more fabrications.... welcome to Justine 2004!:lol: :lol:Didn't your fav withdrew from AO citing a backinjury too but actually it was a total different problem?

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Too bad she has to cheat to win......

I see you're still living up to your name.... Crazy.... Fool:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks, i appreciate it.

She might cheat but at least she wins....

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
You said it....of course the absence of you know who during the heart of the season doesn´t hurt either, huh?! ;)
Well she already winning titles before hand...

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
Didn't your fav withdrew from AO citing a backinjury too but actually it was a total different problem?
Wasn't gonna mention the weight thing!

*abby*
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:20 PM
allezjuju what do u mean?as far as i no jenny has actually hurt her back regardless of the pictures of her from new year.if that isnt what u mean then i dont so pls explain.

CanadianBoy21
I hope she gets even sicker and loses to Svetlana in straights and has to withdraw from the next five tournaments.
must be some sever stomach virus I'm hoping for
:lol:
Crazy - cut the bullshit out, not a lot of people are going to wish Justine well, because, one, she is faking it, two, we want her out of the tournament!
don't play an angel while at the same time acting a bitch in other threads.

bandabou
Well she already winning titles before hand...

You´re right. :yeah:, but we all know it wasn´t about THAT part of the season we were talking.

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:21 PM
Didn't your fav withdrew from AO citing a backinjury too but actually it was a total different problem?
Ah, no, she with drew because she has lower back and hip flexor strain, which she injured at the YEC and re-injured it in December at Chris Evert's celeb/Pro fundraiser evet.... And Justine didnt withdraw, she's faking injury/illness yet again........ The only thing wrong with that girl is her ethics and mental state:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:22 PM
i hope she feels better soon

Allez-H
Wasn't gonna mention the weight thing!
Me neither.I don't have anything against Jen but some of her fans (or she would we call them haters?)or just ridiculous.But like I said: some of her fans...Most of them are :yeah: like abbysulc :)

Crazy_Fool
Ah, no, she with drew because she has lower back and hip flexor strain, which she injured at the YEC and re-injured it in December at Chris Evert's celeb/Pro fundraiser evet.... And Justine didnt withdraw, she's faking injury/illness yet again........ The only thing wrong with that girl is her ethics and mental state:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do u want me to list Capriati's problems. I would but i havent got time...

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:23 PM
Me neither.I don't have anything against Jen but some of her fans (or she would we call them haters?)or just ridiculous.But like I said: some of her fans...Most of them are :yeah: like abbysulc :)
Great post, abby is cool but some others....well...

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:23 PM
*laughs at people falling for the bait*

Glenn
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:24 PM
Get well soon baby! :)

She is against pills and medicins, so it will probably take a bit longer to heal, but it will be fine.
As long as it's over when she plays the big babes! (Davenport, Mauresmo, Clijsters, Williams)

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:24 PM
You´re right. :yeah:, but we all know it wasn´t about THAT part of the season we were talking.
Yes USA. San Diego blisters, US drip and YEC. Cant think of any others...

Allez-H
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
Why the hell would she fake an injury against the world# whatever.She didn't even call for a trainer or something.Seriously what your saying makes no sence :rolleyes:

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
allezjuju what do u mean?as far as i no jenny has actually hurt her back regardless of the pictures of her from new year.if that isnt what u mean then i dont so pls explain.
what allezjuju is saying is that the reason Jen withdrew is because she "gained 50 #s" and not a back injury......... he/she is just being a fucktard because Justine is an unethical twat who must cheat/fake to win.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain know that Jen is seriously injured and the weight bullshit is just crap......

I hope her virus becomes full on and she gets spanked by Svetlena or withdraws:bounce:

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:27 PM
what allezjuju is saying is that the reason Jen withdrew is because she "gained 50 #s" and not a back injury......... he/she is just being a fucktard because Justine is an unethical twat who must cheat/fake to win.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain know that Jen is seriously injured and the weight bullshit is just crap......

I hope her virus becomes full on and she gets spanked by Svetlena or withdraws:bounce:
i hope capriati wins another title, unlikely though.

minboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:29 PM
.... And Justine didnt withdraw, she's faking injury/illness yet again........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe you could explain us why she would fake an injury despite a straight set victory:rolleyes:

*abby*
thanks every1 im just tryin to keep the peace its not good when any player is injured.....i cudnt even smile when serena was injured much as i wud have liked to but its unfair for any1 to be injured.i wanna apologise for any jenny fan that is bein mean were not like that usually but when some1 is nasty bout jenny we dont really like it.
remember the story of the boty who cried wolf?he lied so many times (not sayin justine lies) that no1 believed him in the end when he really did get eaten by the wolf.wot im trying to say in a very roundabout way is that one day justine may be seriously ill/injured and how will u feel if u claim she is faking and lying but it is serious.maybe u shud give her the benefit of the doubt.

CanadianBoy21

:rolleyes:

JasonUK
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:30 PM

Is there any post where you don't make an ass out of yourself? :rolleyes:

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:31 PM
i cudnt even smile when serena was injured much as i wud have liked to
:mad::fiery:

sorry i had to find something to nitpick in your post

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:31 PM
Yes USA. San Diego blisters, US drip and YEC. Cant think of any others...

And then can you see the puzzle?! Who always wins the first two and who weren´t there?!

Allez-H
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:32 PM

So what your saying is that you're totaly sure that Jen is injured (which is your own right) but Justine is faking a virus that has struck a bunch of players,trainers and even tournament doctors?Hmmmm....quite intresting :scratch:

Anywayz:I wont lower myself to your level and I hope that Jen will come back very soon and will have a nice season.

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
Is there any post where you don't make an ass out of yourself? :rolleyes:

I try, I try...

Crazy_Fool
And then can you see the puzzle?! Who always wins the first two and who weren´t there?!
Yeh but there is still other players to go and beat. Like the world No1 at the time.....

CapFan#1

Unlikely..... she has won atleast a title every year since 1999--- that's 5 years running......:rolleyes:

and as far as listing cappy's "problems" please go ahead and humilate yourself.... Jen has made some mistakes in her life (mostly as a pre-teen tennis phenom) but her mistakes were done unto herself.... never did she lie or cheat or fake someone else, hurt someone else........... which is VASLTY worse who cares if you won, if you cheated to do so..........

*abby*
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:34 PM
:mad::fiery:

sorry i had to find something to nitpick in your post

sorry :kiss:

minboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
I try, I try...
keep on trying, one day you could succeed ( not likely though )

Fingon
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
that is some bovine excrement!
CapFan#1?

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:36 PM
Unlikely..... she has won atleast a title every year since 1999--- that's 5 years running......:rolleyes:

and as far as listing cappy's "problems" please go ahead and humilate yourself.... Jen has made some mistakes in her life (mostly as a pre-teen tennis phenom) but her mistakes were done unto herself.... never did she lie or cheat or fake someone else, hurt someone else........... which is VASLTY worse who cares if you won, if you cheated to do so..........
Why dont u shut the f*** up! - To Seles
I wanna speak to the f****ng referee about this! - AO 2002

Also, 1 title a yr! Inspiring.

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:36 PM
sorry :kiss:
haha i'm just messing with you :)

great post :yeah: bar the Serena bit ;)

harloo
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks, i appreciate it.

She might cheat but at least she wins....
:bigclap: :lol:

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:41 PM
keep on trying, one day you could succeed ( not likely though )

If two George Bushes can become president of the U.S of A, there´s hope for everyone.

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:41 PM
Why dont u shut the f*** up! - To Seles
I wanna speak to the f****ng referee about this! - AO 2002

Also, 1 title a yr! Inspiring.
She NEVER said that to Seles.... stop acting like JUJU and quit lying.......

What does swearing over a bad line call have to do with anything!! And why are you trying to compare Juju to any other player. My liking of Cappy has NOTHING to do with my DISLIKE of the little cheater who would!:fiery:

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:42 PM
Yeh but there is still other players to go and beat. Like the world No1 at the time.....

:haha: :rolls: and you MEAN it too, huh?! :haha: :rolls:

Foot_Fault
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:43 PM
refreshing...Glad to see Vee and Ree not the crux behind the Salt in this Post.!!:D

Get well soon JuJu:angel: ...we need No Excuses! I want EVERY1 HEALTHY!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:44 PM
She NEVER said that to Seles.... stop acting like JUJU and quit lying.......

What does swearing over a bad line call have to do with anything!! And why are you trying to compare Juju to any other player. My liking of Cappy has NOTHING to do with my DISLIKE of the little cheater who would!:fiery:
No, she said it to the umpire. Everyone said thats the worst outburst(AO 2002) that they've seen. Again i aint comparing Justine to Jen, that would be an insult to JUstine.

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:45 PM
:haha: :rolls: and you MEAN it too, huh?! :haha: :rolls:
Erm yes...dont get whats so funny....

minboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:46 PM
If two George Bushes can become president of the U.S of A, there´s hope for everyone.
ok, i must admit u made me laugh with that one

*abby*
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:46 PM
hey capfan1 jenny did say that to monica personally i loved it (bad i no):devil:

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:47 PM
No, she said it to the umpire. Everyone said thats the worst outburst(AO 2002) that they've seen.

Highly unlikely, given that Johnny Mac had played there:lol: And what she said was"then call the fucking referee"

Again i aint comparing Justine to Jen, that would be an insult to JUstine.
What, Jen is not eneough of a cheat to meet the little cheater who would's standards:lol: :lol:

Ballbuster
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:47 PM
This thread is not even a good cat fight.

But we know Justine is being deceptive. Its IN her.

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:48 PM
CapFan#1 you must get more bad reps from Justine fans than me :eek:

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:49 PM
hey capfan1 jenny did say that to monica personally i loved it (bad i no):devil:
i thought she did actually. everyone stuck up for seles though...

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:50 PM
What, Jen is not eneough of a cheat to meet the little cheater who would's standards:lol: :lol:
Just a massive choker....

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:50 PM
CapFan#1 you must get more bad reps from Justine fans than me :eek:
Not really.... only when I bring up Justine's Herpes.....

Anyways, I thought we were cool with each other now

Hope Rena is back soon and the knee is ok!

mentos
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:51 PM
i hope she feels better soonme too

*abby*
justine is my joint second fave so i dont wanna think bad of her....she may really be injured!!!

SJW

Anyways, I thought we were cool with each other now

Hope Rena is back soon and the knee is ok!
i can't remember us not being cool :confused: :)

i like all Jenny fans :hearts:

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:52 PM
me too
me too

*abby*
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:52 PM
an we all love u SJW

*abby*
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM
im glad 2 c that this argument seems to be drying up....too much conflict is bad!!!
spread the love people!!!

SJW
an we all love u SJW
:o :hearts: :wavey: :kiss: :)

kosmikgroove

omg that's the funniest thing i've read all day

Lady
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:00 PM
justine is my joint second fave so i dont wanna think bad of her....she may really be injured!!!

She's not injured ;)
She just doesn't feel good, maybe some virus, other players feel it too
She said she'll be fine

And you would never know about it if this thread was not posted ;)

She didn't look for exuses or anything

harloo
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:06 PM
all the stomach virus means that Justine is ready to win the AO. Everyone should know her tactics by now. :lol:

Lady
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:13 PM
an we all love u SJW

That's so true ;) :angel: :kiss:

Ballbuster
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM

No! Justine has Herpes!!!!!!!

so they will probably flair up in the finals when she meets Venus. Good.

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:16 PM
That's so true ;) :angel: :kiss:
suck up :p

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:17 PM
No! Justine has Herpes!!!!!!!

so they will probably flair up in the finals when she meets Venus. Good.
is it just me, or is it "flare"?? :confused:

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:27 PM
Erm yes...dont get whats so funny....

Never mind. You´ll see what I mean when that time arrives.

p.s.: You hate Kim and you like Lleyton?!

Crazy_Fool
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
Never mind. You´ll see what I mean when that time arrives.

p.s.: You hate Kim and you like Lleyton?!
Yes its weird really. I mean i've tried to get into her but really i cant at all. Why i love Lleyton is his never say die attitude. I mean u cant say that about Kim, maybe never say try at slam finals but she hasnt got the same attitude at all. I watch her matches and to be quite honest i dont really care whether she wins or loses. I cant help it. I would love to support them both but cant.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:11 PM
you no it girl ;)

Hurley
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:17 PM
I think he means Justine has incomparable flair :hearts:

Cariaoke
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:17 PM
you no it girl ;)you want two be starting something? :lol:

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:18 PM
SHIT close this thread now! :lol:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:20 PM
you want two be starting something? :lol:
Well, us fans should help itchother out :bounce:

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:20 PM
Yes its weird really. I mean i've tried to get into her but really i cant at all. Why i love Lleyton is his never say die attitude. I mean u cant say that about Kim, maybe never say try at slam finals but she hasnt got the same attitude at all. I watch her matches and to be quite honest i dont really care whether she wins or loses. I cant help it. I would love to support them both but cant.

Odd isn´t it?! They resemble each other so much, yet in the killer-instinct department Kim doesn´t have a thing on Lleyton!

Cariaoke
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:26 PM
Well, us fans should help itchother out :bounce:
right, right. thanks four sharing you're whizdumb. :banana:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:28 PM
right, right. thanks four sharing you're whizdumb. :banana:
dam, I'm awl out of ideas gnaw. :(

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:29 PM
all the stomach virus means that Justine is ready to win the AO. Everyone should know her tactics by now. :lol:

Try to get some quality sleep because I couldn't the previous night
with 2 different neighbors, yes 2 different neighbors Karaoke-ing for
Chinese New Year, and look what thread appears?. ;)

Yes. Chinese New Year: Year of the monkey. And boy, have
the monkeys come out to play! :haha:

If you ever visited countries near the equator, you'll know why
everyone's kind of sick. It's the freaking heat and humidity.

J Double H is not that sick, and I also do not for one believe that
Kim is really that injured nor Lindsay. I have seen all of
the contenders play Venus included- and they all looked perfectly
fine to me. They're all just trying to play down their chances
to the media, so they don't come off looking like a fool if they
lose everything to Amelie.

Let's face it- All of them have HUGE egos. If they didn't how could
they even play tennis. Back at the hotel room,you can bet a big ducky Roddick butt, that they are proclaiming to their respective entourages

"AO trophy is mine this year. The others can't play tennis
for cat litter. They're all just cat crap! It doesn't matter if I'm
playing at 85%. I'm the best!"

GO! N.N.R-DEN !!!!!!!!!

kiekeboe
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:29 PM
Stop this hate!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

I'm sick of it! :mad:

As for Justine's stomach virus, she is not the only one! Damn! :mad:

Knizzle
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:30 PM
LOL, I was waiting fore another thread like this won. Justine will bee just fine.

Cariaoke
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:33 PM
dam, I'm awl out of ideas gnaw. :(
ewe just knead to think herder! :)

Martian KC
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:33 PM
Gawd, the same wretched bunch. It'a sad world they live in, no?

kiekeboe
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:34 PM
Try to get some quality sleep because I couldn't the previous night
with 2 different neighbors, yes 2 different neighbors Karaoke-ing for
Chinese New Year, and look what thread appears?. ;)

Yes. Chinese New Year: Year of the monkey. And boy, have
the monkeys come out to play! :haha:

If you ever visited countries near the equator, you'll know why
everyone's kind of sick. It's the freaking heat and humidity.

J Double H is not that sick, and I also do not for one believe that
Kim is really that injured nor Lindsay. I have seen all of
the contenders play Venus included- and they all looked perfectly
fine to me. They're all just trying to play down their chances
to the media, so they don't come off looking like a fool if they
lose everything to Amelie.

Let's face it- All of them have HUGE egos. If they didn't how could
they even play tennis. Back at the hotel room,you can bet a big ducky Roddick butt, that they are proclaiming to their respective entourages

"AO trophy is mine this year. The others can't play tennis
for cat litter. They're all just cat crap! It doesn't matter if I'm
playing at 85%. I'm the best!"

GO! N.N.R-DEN !!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, Kim, Davenport as Venus are in form, so watch out!

Knizzle
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:34 PM
ewe just knead to think herder! :)

You have to excuse viggen. He's not two brite

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:35 PM
Stop this hate!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

I'm sick of it! :mad:

As for Justine's stomach virus, she is not the only one! Damn! :mad:
Just ignore the hating going awn kiekeboe, doan worry, be happy :cool:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:35 PM
Pot shots, snide remarks, innuendo, slur campaigns, fake outs...

It's just the lovely sound of tennis "GRAND SLAMS". :haha:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:37 PM
Just ignore the hating going awn kiekeboe, doan worry, be happy :cool:

Hi Viggen. Isn't this grand slam played in Australia? Why is
everyone suddenly speaking with a Jamaican accent? ;)

Let's Go NNR-DEN!!!!!!!!

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:37 PM
You have to excuse viggen. He's not two briteAi'm offendered :o

ya, I know proper nouns don't count but I couldn't help it, I'm not too bright :p

kiekeboe
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:38 PM
Pot shots, snide remarks, innuendo, slur campaigns, fake outs...

It's just the lovely sound of tennis "GRAND SLAMS". :haha:

You're to funny Greenout :lol:

Cariaoke
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:39 PM
hatin'? what hatin'? It's all inn good fun. Like Monica said back in the dey; don't take it personnel, baby.

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:39 PM
y'all are rong :tape:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:40 PM
Ai'm offendered :o

ya, I know proper nouns don't count but I couldn't help it, I'm not too bright :p

"Conjunction junction...lalalala..What's my function?"

It's back to the basics for some tennis supporters. ;)

DA FOREHAND
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:40 PM
Good way to take the pressure off herself, as the number one "ranked" player, and to most the favorite to win here.

Couver
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:42 PM
Come on everyone, do we really need to resort to bashing? First it will be how Justine is a cheat and blah blah, and then her fans will take shots and Venus or Jen or whoever, and then their fans will retaliate. It's a vicious stupid cycle.

I hope she feels better, cause lord knows we need to see some women's tennis coverage. And a GS that's already missing so many players needs all the players it has to be healthy.

Knizzle
Ai'm offendered :o

Please except my sincere apologizes if eye offended ewe in any whey

alexusjonesfan
y'all are rong :tape:
seys the won whew starreded it all :tape:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM

:haha:

Wow. Now your sounding like a short tongued lisping Translyvanian!!!

Knizzle
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:44 PM

starreded!! as Cari would say:

<-------------*dead*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one viggen.

Cariaoke
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:46 PM
:timebomb:

whewwwwww i cain't take it no mo! :haha:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:46 PM
"Conjunction junction...lalalala..What's my function?"

It's back to the basics for some tennis supporters. ;)If Juice-teen head spent moor thyme watching scoolhouse rock, she wooden start end finish all her scentences with "four shore" :lol:

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:47 PM
butt you're wrong for bringing it back up :tape:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:48 PM
The *A.J.H.H have come to hijack this thread.

"Move to the back of the bus and everything will be ok. Don't
try anything or you'll get a 1 handed backhand upside your Head!"

*the Anti-Justine-Henin-Haters

Cariaoke
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:50 PM
If Juice-teen head spent moor thyme watching scoolhouse rock, she wooden start end finish all her scentences with "four shore" :lol:
*tap dancing with Gregory Hines*

ewe our sew wrong! :lol:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:50 PM
butt you're wrong for bringing it back up :tape:
ownly learning frump the best :worship: :tape:

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:51 PM
The *A.J.H.H have come to hijack this thread.

"Move to the back of the bus and everything will be ok. Don't
try anything or you'll get a 1 handed backhand upside your Head!"

*the Anti-Justine-Henin-Haters
and who are they?

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:54 PM
ownly learning frump the best :worship: :tape:

Foor Shor!!!!! Pass the Belgian bong. I need more hits!
Cough, cough. I'm not feeling well; but getting very
hungry suddenly? Pierre run to the 7-11 and get me a
10 bags of Pomme Frittes now. heheheheheheh

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
and who are they?try it Grinowwt, you'll bee tankfull laid'er.

and aparently Sarah, this miens 'ous silly Juice-teen fans can't thislike ewe know moor :p

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:58 PM
Oh..Pierre. Where are those bags of Pomme Frittes? What about
the "mayona'ise"? They are so good, foor shor Pat will kill me!
heheheheheheh

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:01 PM
try it Grinowwt, you'll bee tankfull laid'er.

and aparently Sarah, this miens 'ous silly Juice-teen fans can't thislike ewe know moor :p

Excuse me Viggen? You don't happen to be drunk are you? ;)

fleemke³
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:05 PM
all those haters better wish Justine luck ... she worth 100 points if someone beats her ;)

Get well soon Justine :)

mentos
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:06 PM
me too:lol: that's my word...and i'm sticking to it girlie:wavey:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:09 PM
:lol: that's my word...and i'm sticking by it girlie:wavey:

I missed this post?? Who are you sticking what up to?

SJW
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:11 PM
I missed this post?? Who are you sticking what up to?
i said "i hope she gets better soon"
she said "me too"
and i decided to be awkward and say "me too"

:p

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:12 PM
Oh! I thought you wanted to stick something up somewhere the
sun doesn't shine. ;)

mentos
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:13 PM
I missed this post?? Who are you sticking what up to?I'm knot playing the game write:confused:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
I thought you wanted to stick something up somewhere the
sun doesn't shine.and much much more (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=68409) :tape:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
I'm knot playing the game write:confused:

How did you come up with the name Mentos? Do you like that
candy too? Why do the Mentos ads feature alot of Scandanavians
with way too bright white teeth?

Let's Go NNR-DEN!!!

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:18 PM
and much much more (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=68409) :tape:

Ba bum bump!.

(Drummer in the back wearing a bow tie hits the rim shot)

"I just flew in from Belgium and boy are my arms tired!"

"Is that a tennis ball in your pocket or a you just glad to
see me?"

;)

mentos
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:25 PM
How did you come up with the name Mentos? Do you like that
candy too? Why do the Mentos ads feature alot of Scandanavians
with way too bright white teeth?

Let's Go NNR-DEN!!!yes, i like that candy. it was what i was eating at the time that i decided to join. i don't see adds for this candy anymore:sad:...you're so lucky!!!:p ...damn, there goes my tourette's flairing up again...<-----i'm sorry if you miss my meaning, you had to have been there, babe:wavey:

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:26 PM
Ba bum bump!.
"Is that a tennis ball in your pocket or a you just glad to
see me?"
shouldn't that be: "Is that a tennis ball in your pocket or do you just have a tumour that needs to be looked at :eek:" :unsure:

Lady
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:27 PM
OMG, this thread became just hilarious :lol:

I wish I knew English as well as you :(

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:28 PM
yes, i like that candy. it was what i was eating at the time that i decided to join. i don't see adds for this candy anymore:sad:...you're so lucky!!!:p ...damn, there goes my tourette's flairing up again...<-----i'm sorry if you miss my meaning, you had to have been there, babe:wavey:

Imagine if there was tennis player with "tourette's? Wait
there is, I forgot her name is Jenn. :haha:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:29 PM
OMG, this thread became just hilarious :lol:

I wish I knew English as well as you :(

We wish the rest of America knew English as well as Justine.

"Foor Shor!!"

Let's Go NNR-DEN!!!!

mentos
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:31 PM
Imagine if there was tennis player with "tourette's? Wait
there is, I forgot her name is Jenn. :haha::tape:
wide of third base and into the stands, that's a fowl bawl, sir. :p

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:33 PM
I just want to sit around and strum my guitar. Let's all sing
Belgian camp fire songs. How do you sing "Kumbaya" in French?

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:53 PM
And for my next song, I'll need the help from one of you.

We'll do "JE TAIME MOI NON" by Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birketn.

Who wants to sing the breathy parts of the song? ;)

Ballbuster
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:59 PM

Bitch!

Stop being petty.

Astro Jetson
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:00 PM
On Eurosport's daily report, Justine was interviewed and seemed rather confident about the tournament. About the stomach thing, she said it was nothing. It will not bother her at all.

Thank you lizchris for this thread. The dramatic title clearly worked. :yeah:

Hulet
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:02 PM
Justine and Greg R. suffering from stomach bug
Somebody stop Lei Clijsters before he reaches some conclusion with some acrobatics in logic.

Melly Flew Us
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=CanadianBoy18]I hope she gets even sicker and loses to Svetlana in straights and has to withdraw from the next five tournaments.
:lol:QUOTE]

that's harsh mate.

for-sure
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:12 PM
funny how CAPfan#1 has something again Justine for NOT play the FED-Cup !lol!

Greenout
[QUOTE=CanadianBoy18]I hope she gets even sicker and loses to Svetlana in straights and has to withdraw from the next five tournaments.
:lol:QUOTE]

that's harsh mate.

"Foor Shor!!" ;)

alexusjonesfan
Somebody stop Lei Clijsters before he reaches some conclusion with some acrobatics in logic.
That's hilarious :haha:

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:15 PM

"Acrobatics in logic..?"

So, this is where Kim has inherited her ability to do the splits. :lol:

bandabou
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:15 PM

ssshhh....don´t tell nobody! :haha: :rolls: :haha:

CapFan#1
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:17 PM
funny how CAPfan#1 has something again Justine for NOT play the FED-Cup !lol!

First of all, the word you are looking for is AGAINST, not AGAIN....

I could care less if the little cheater who would plays Fed Cup or not, I just find it "odd" that she would site a back "infection" 3 weeks ahead of Fed cup play as the reason she was not playing Fed Cup, but then goes and plays 2 tournies???? :rolleyes:

Melly Flew Us
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:21 PM

ur honest. honestly i love kim and dislike lleyton. i try really hard 2 like him for kim's sake. but i fell off the wagon again when he walked past a writhing mamit.

go justine.

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:27 PM

I could care less if the little cheater who would plays Fed Cup or not, I just find it "odd" that she would site a back "infection" 3 weeks ahead of Fed cup play as the reason she was not playing Fed Cup, but then goes and plays 2 tournies???? :rolleyes:

It's a re-nagging infection. No I don't know? I've got that mixed up
with Leipatis.The reoccuring meddling tennis fathers virus. :haha:

Who cares! Kim didn't play
either and nobody said "BOO!" to her about it. :p

for-sure
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:38 PM
You get to number one
and they turn your name into a-pun
they say that you are vien
and that your pain
is nothing more than a game.
stay strong and stay tough
I like you kinda buff!
Next time, try holding your hand up
Maybe that will make those fools, shut up.
It did a wonderful job the first time you tried!

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=Bovinasboyfriend]You get to number one
and that your pain
I like you kinda buff!
. You've got the soul of a Poet! :worship:
And the breath of a truck driver; but your ok by me. ;)

Let's Go NNR-DEN!

for-sure
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:42 PM

:rolleyes:

Lady
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:18 PM
You get to number one
and that your pain
I like you kinda buff!
It did a wonderful job the first time you tried!

:lol: You're great in it :clap2:
Keep doing it ;)

jojoseph
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:27 PM
Is that what she's going with this time?

jojoseph
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:28 PM
I'm kidding. :)

Knizzle
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:33 PM
I'm kidding. :)

No you're not. ;)

justine&coria
Jan 22nd, 2004, 02:01 AM
If Kim didn't participate at Hopman Cup (an exhibition), she wouldn't probably have hurt her foot !

If Justine played at Fed Cup, it would have probably aggravated her back problems ! It would probably have been one tourny too much !
She prefered playing 2 tournies (which are official) instead of 3 (with Fed Cup, and she doesn't have good relations with this Belgian team) !
And what about Kim ? SHe doesn't play for Belgium in Fed Cup, but plays for Belgium (Hopman Cup) when she's in Australia ! :rolleyes: