PDA

View Full Version : NO respecct for Amy Frazier..WTF!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:16 PM
For the 2ND str8 time they have stuck her out on the LAST possible court! I mean cmmon ! This is absolutly RIDICULOUS!
AMY particpated in two of there warm up tourneys and WON the warm up in Hobart along with this being her 16th Aussie open and 60th! Overall grand slam..the most of ANY singles player in the draw!
I mean i know she is not a HUGE draw..but a little respect respect for what she has acheived as stated above is in order. :fiery: :confused:

Blazedboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:44 PM
i don't think Amy really cares, plus if she makes it further she'll be getting onto some better courts. Though I agree court 21 for the second time is pretty ridiculous. i LOVE amY fRAZIER, and hope she rips Brandi to shreds tonight

Blazedboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:44 PM
i don't think Amy really cares, plus if she makes it further she'll be getting onto some better courts. Though I agree court 21 for the second time is pretty ridiculous. i LOVE amY fRAZIER, and hope she rips Brandi to shreds tonight

GoGoMaggie
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:46 PM
The AO seems to have forgotten to show respect for anyone old.
Look the way Maggie, Lindsay and other old players have been treated.
Plus isn't it supposed to be an international sport? way more than the majority of the players how have played on the center court so far are either Aussie or American. Pathetic!

hinquit
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:25 PM
Tennis is business, it is not respect. Money talks and the organizers want the money
to buttress the cause of the sport.

jimbo mack
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
frazier definitley deserves recognition for her longevity on the tour, i say she's a good role model

amy frazier :worship:

esquímaux
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:45 PM
Maybe Amy resquested this :lol:

Blazedboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
Amy does deserve recognition, not only for her talent and longevity, but also for the fact that she is trvelling by herself with out a coach and still having success. Lets go AMY make that record 8-1 for 2004!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
Tennis is business, it is not respect. Money talks and the organizers want the money
to buttress the cause of the sport.
Yes..i think we ALL know this..i am not talking about puting her on center court or anything.
PLUS her and brandi put on by far th best match of the year 2 weeks ago. It just shows u that they have very little knowledge of what is going on in there own sport.. Not a very good business move...but hey...whatever....KICK ASS AMY! :wavey:

Darran
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:39 PM
There are numerous more interesting matches than this being played, I don't think theres any case for putting her on a show court, and then any of the outside courts are the same, so I don't see any point in what your saying whatsoever.

brunof
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:11 PM
She isn't a man.

faboozadoo15
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:16 PM
exactly... all of the non show courts are pretty much the same... so why not give one of the higher numbers to a player like amy frazier who just won the warmup and has played there for soooo long? makes sense to me. it is a little disrespectful to find yourself on the bottom of the list 2 matches in a row...

DA FOREHAND
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:25 PM
Maybe that court has the least amount of sunlight, it's obvious Amy and the sun don't get along.

Darran
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:57 PM
LOL thats very true.

And to fandabidoo or wotever yer name is, how is it disresectful to be bottom of the list of matches, they dont go down them in order from best to worst or anything like that, its just a lottery on the outside ones. Some people just wanna moan about anything. :rolleyes:

PointBlank
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:05 PM
If they have boobs and are under 23 they will be on a good court .. which is sad but has been true lately

Calaer
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:01 PM
For the 2ND str8 time they have stuck her out on the LAST possible court! I mean cmmon ! This is absolutly RIDICULOUS!
AMY particpated in two of there warm up tourneys and WON the warm up in Hobart along with this being her 16th Aussie open and 60th! Overall grand slam..the most of ANY singles player in the draw!
I mean i know she is not a HUGE draw..but a little respect respect for what she has acheived as stated above is in order. :fiery: :confused:

Well I agree a little. At Sabine Appelmans last tournament in her career here she was on an outside court too (and she held the record for most consecutive Australian Opens played too). But it's fine, I mean it lets the dedicated fans get closer, and I'm sure she doesn't mind.

becks
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:14 PM
Yeah I watched her match on tuesady. It was on the very back court, was so nosiy, i had trobule not getting distracted and i was a spectator. this is a woman who won a title last week. but shes not that big here so shes stuck nowhere. dont get the respect you deserve unless your popular.

the same happened to wayne ferreria, last years semi-finalists on a back court.

PointBlank
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:22 PM
Is Amy Native American?

She looks pale and most Native Americans that mixed with whites are real pale now .. from what I know at school , I may be wrong

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:30 PM
There are numerous more interesting matches than this being played, I don't think theres any case for putting her on a show court, and then any of the outside courts are the same, so I don't see any point in what your saying whatsoever.
When a player wins one of the warm ups to a major grand slam they sould be a featured player as the wta has a way of promoting the same people and not giving other players even a CHANCE to build a large fan base which would turn benefit the wta which would inturn benefit tennis in general..now do u get it ?? Good.... :wavey: Enjoy the matches today everyone! :bounce: :kiss:

faboozadoo15
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:34 PM
LOL thats very true.

And to fandabidoo or wotever yer name is, how is it disresectful to be bottom of the list of matches, they dont go down them in order from best to worst or anything like that, its just a lottery on the outside ones. Some people just wanna moan about anything. :rolleyes:

ummm i don't think that is the truth... they put better non showcourt matches on courts closest to the showcourts... or have you missed that all these years?

and it's not that hard to spell someone's name right when u can hit REPLY under my post or SCROLL DOWN to get my name from the bottom of YOUR reply page.

then again, you probably MISSED that too, and doubly have no sense of what respect is.

:notice that i didn't really complain, nor start this thread:

Jakeev
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:17 AM
Maybe Amy resquested this :lol:
It's really no joke though. I think Amy has said she concentrates better in a match without fanfare. But I can respect what others are saying at the same time, she should be seen alittle more often.

Mase
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:19 AM
All I know is she needs to hold serve right now or she's out..... Cmon Amy, HOLD!!

GoGoMaggie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:21 AM
Amy is one game away from losing this boring woman

Mase
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Nice hold Amy....

Rothes
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:26 AM
Is Amy Native American?

She looks pale and most Native Americans that mixed with whites are real pale now .. from what I know at school , I may be wrong
You know shes not :rolleyes:

GoGoMaggie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:28 AM
Amy not again! gotta serve out the match this time around!

GoGoMaggie
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:29 AM
two more points! don't let her back to the match!
don't repeat what happened two weeks ago!

Mase
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:33 AM
Its back and forth, Deuce again, 2 hours later!!

Mase
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:35 AM
Its over, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darran
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:09 PM
When a player wins one of the warm ups to a major grand slam they sould be a featured player as the wta has a way of promoting the same people and not giving other players even a CHANCE to build a large fan base which would turn benefit the wta which would inturn benefit tennis in general..now do u get it ?? Good.... :wavey: Enjoy the matches today everyone! :bounce: :kiss:

Amy has had about 15 years to build a fan base so if she hasn't got one by now theres no helping her, as for winning a warm up tourney argument, hmmmm tier 5 was it :tape:

Darran
Jan 22nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
ummm i don't think that is the truth... they put better non showcourt matches on courts closest to the showcourts... or have you missed that all these years?

and it's not that hard to spell someone's name right when u can hit REPLY under my post or SCROLL DOWN to get my name from the bottom of YOUR reply page.

then again, you probably MISSED that too, and doubly have no sense of what respect is.

:notice that i didn't really complain, nor start this thread:

ahhhhhhh, attitude problems, you just gotta love them ;)

faboozadoo15
Jan 22nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
ahhhhhhh, attitude problems, you just gotta love them ;)
ahhh, morons... u just gotta ignore them...