PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Daniela looks pathetic....

bis2806
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:09 AM
during hopman cup when she wore the red visor backwards in her match against lindsay:tape: i mean daniela really looked like a dumbass like that but she must think it's cool :rolleyes: maybe someone came up to her to tell her she looked sad in that poor fashion that's why she's wearing it right now hahaha

so vote if you think daniela looked sad with that visor worn backwards on her head...

bis2806
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:25 PM
responses??? hehehehe

~RedRose~
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:30 PM
i think this is a pretty pothetic thread actually ... i mean dani did look silly with the back visor but that outfit they gave her to wear and she just lost today so? Whats with kicking daniela when shes down? She lost so i rekon we shud prob all lay off and instead of insulting her talk about ways she can improve her game. Meanwhile who carz wat they wear on court as long as they feel good.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:34 PM
yeh. pathetic thread. by a pathetic person.

the backwards visor is weird.. so what. i still like it!

bis2806
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:43 PM
i wasn't trying to be pathetic coz i've been thinking how sad it was for her to start off the year with such disgusting taste of fashion... the visor is cool duh but not when she wears it backwards thinking she's the funkiest person on earth :rolleyes:

GrahamD
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:47 PM
i wasn't trying to be pathetic coz i've been thinking how sad it was for her to start off the year with such disgusting taste of fashion... the visor is cool duh but not when she wears it backwards thinking she's the funkiest person on earth :rolleyes:
How do you know what she was thinking?

F-R-E-A-K
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
ummmm - obviously its not about the fashion to her. She doesn`t care what we think about her or the way she wears her hat :)

bis2806
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:59 PM
Since she's such a "fashion and model freak" there's no question she wanted to dress up cool but it turned out to be shitty looking :lol:

GrahamD
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:01 PM
Since she's such a "fashion and model freak" there's no question she wanted to dress up cool but it turned out to be shitty looking :lol:
:lol: :haha: :bs: Shouldn't you be at school instead of playing on daddy's computer! :lol:

F-R-E-A-K
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:03 PM
ummmm HELLO!? She was on the tennis court, not a f#cking cat walk.

she was a tennis player, when wearing the cap backwards, NOT a 'MODEL'

:wavey:

F-R-E-A-K
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:04 PM
:lol: :haha: :bs:
Yes, I agree :D

BULLSHIT! :worship: :bounce:

bis2806
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:17 PM
you don't get the point, so you think she'd find it cool if she wore the outfit steffi did 10 years ago :confused: she's trying to be overly cool :rolleyes:

*JR*
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:21 PM
Thank goodness a thread about how Dani looks is now able to NOT be about her physically "wasting away" (as these were last year)!

beauty_is_pink
Jan 21st, 2004, 01:51 PM
who said she was trying to be "cool". if she's comfortable with it... so what?

Harju.
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:01 PM
I think it's just a trend of fashion which I think is pretty cool. Trust me, she will be the trendsetter for the backward visor.

You might never know one day Angie or Lindsay wearing them :hehehe: :p

beauty_is_pink
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:04 PM
that's what i was thinking. lol.

season 2004 all about red and backward visors... :lol:

heckiam
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:37 PM
I can't believe people are talking shit about Dani's style! There always has to something!!! Why can't poeple just back off a bit? To be honest I don't think she cares what you think of her. As long as she's comfortable with it, so what if you think it's pathetic then? It's not pathetic whichever way she wears her visor but this thread is.

SerialKiller#69
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:39 PM
Hmmm... I don't know. I found it cute. Daniela looked adorable and child-like with her new outfit and with the way she wore her visor.

Blazedboy
Jan 21st, 2004, 02:55 PM
i think she need to take time off because she does look pathetic and the visor ain't what im talking about. She cannot play pro tennis at this current weight, look at her. Dont tell me she doesn't have an eating disorder. SHe used to be beating some really great players, now she can hardly beat anyone. I know a lot about eating disorders and those with them (like all of my friends); and you can try to say Dani's poor play is just lack of confidence, and I would agree partly, how confident can someone be if she is so insecure as to have developed this eating disorder/weight issue or whatever. Thogh I am not really a fan, no one has my sympathy on the womens tour right now like Hantuchova and I hope desparately for her sake that she overcomes this soon.

Fingon
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:03 PM
no, but I think you are pathetic

Ballbuster
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM

you are such a loser. You are over analysing somebody you really could care less about.

How about doing something promising with your shitty existance?

-cata-
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Pathetic???.....yeah the thread is just pathetic.

And DUDE!!!!
i think she need to take time off because she does look pathetic and the visor ain't what im talking about. She cannot play pro tennis at this current weight, look at her. Dont tell me she doesn't have an eating disorder. SHe used to be beating some really great players, now she can hardly beat anyone. I know a lot about eating disorders and those with them (like all of my friends); and you can try to say Dani's poor play is just lack of confidence, and I would agree partly, how confident can someone be if she is so insecure as to have developed this eating disorder/weight issue or whatever. Thogh I am not really a fan, no one has my sympathy on the womens tour right now like Hantuchova and I hope desparately for her sake that she overcomes this soon.

I know this thread is pathetic, but do we really need to go OFF TOPIC.

Com'on ppl. Let's please have some sense.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
and this thread hasn't been locked already? :scratch:

The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on*

*stolen from Joui's old sig ;)

Kart
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:37 PM
There seems to be an abundance of ridiculous threads around at the moment :(.

Glenn
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:48 PM
I don't see the point of wearing a visor backwards.
Isn't a visor supposed to not let the sun or indoor lights get in to your eyes while serving or hitting a smash?
So what's the point of having the actual cap on the back of your head?
Ah well, if she feels good, I guess it's OK.

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:16 PM
I don't see the point of wearing a visor backwards.
Isn't a visor supposed to not let the sun or indoor lights get in to your eyes while serving or hitting a smash?
So what's the point of having the actual cap on the back of your head?
Ah well, if she feels good, I guess it's OK.
It makes about as much sense as wearing a hat backwards ;)

deej_01
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:27 PM
you are such a loser. You are over analysing somebody you really could care less about.

How about doing something promising with your shitty existance?

Forgive me for saying, but you're the one that I find truly pathetic. You say all of these nasty things to a person who just started a thread with no real harm in mind, just their opinion to share. Perhaps if you'd like other people to not be so downgrading or rude than you should try it yourself. PATHETIC!!! :angel:

shnit.
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:35 PM
uhmm..yeah..what a stupid thread..lots of free time eh??!c'mon dude..she doesn't care what ya think..it's weird yeah..and i like it..hehe!it's weird and funny..

and oh yeah she thinks she's the funkiest person in the world:rolleyes: and yeah she turned out shitty looking:rolleyes:..she thinks she looks cool wearing the backward visor :rolleyes: and yeah YOU ARE A FREAK!:yeah:

stop being an ass dude :yeah:

Fingon
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:37 PM
There seems to be an abundance of ridiculous threads around at the moment :(.
at the moment? :confused: