PDA

View Full Version : AO Draw Tampering??

Foot_Fault
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:14 AM
I just noticed this...ALL the Top American Men, are on the SAME side of the draw

Roddick
Agassi
Blake
Dent
Genepri
Fish (lost)
Gambill (lost)
Vahaly (lost)
Spedea(lost)

All in the Top Half of the Draw...Away from Hewitt and Mark...

3 NO NAMED american men on the bttm half.

Just an observance...and probably just Luck of the Draw.

gossipcom
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:16 AM
Agassi and Roddick it was out of the hat so it explains those two - the others were the luck of the draw.

If it was tampered then when the numbers were pulled out of the hat Mark and Lleyton would have ended up on separate sides - instead we've got Arthurs, Reid, Hewitt and Philippoussis in the same half while Guccione is on the other side <g>

Foot_Fault
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:19 AM
Agassi and Roddick it was out of the hat so it explains those two - the others were the luck of the draw.

If it was tampered then when the numbers were pulled out of the hat Mark and Lleyton would have ended up on separate sides - instead we've got Arthurs, Reid, Hewitt and Philippoussis in the same half while Guccione is on the other side <g>
I know it was luck of the Draw, that's why i put that...and also titled the Thread with a QUESTION MARK. bad luck of the draw.

Greenout
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:19 AM
Cue: Eerie TWILIGHT ZONE music and Rod Sterling.

gossipcom
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:23 AM
I can only imagine James Blake's reaction when he saw he had Carlos Moya as his first round pick - of course it never eventuated but the promoters' reaction for that match when it popped up in the draw was hilarious - you could see the journalists realising it beforehand and all these whispers started :)

Same went with Roddick he had the no 34 player in the world to play in the first round - ah I can hear that Twilight Zone music and Damir Dokic voiceover going with it..

Nadine

Dawn Marie
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:41 AM
Yes:)

Foot_Fault
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:42 PM
Funny!!!

harloo
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:44 PM
We already know the draws are rigged. THE FIX IS IN! THE FIX IS IN!!:D :)

Foot_Fault
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:47 PM
We already know the draws are rigged. THE FIX IS IN! THE FIX IS IN!!:D :)
LMAO, I am sure Dokic is wondering about the What If's?? LOL