Jan 21st, 2004, 04:31 AM
:rolleyes:

Pathetic

Scotso
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:41 AM
What
A
Joke.

They are so far up Agassi and Roddick's asses.

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:42 AM
Un-fucking believable...You look forward to it during the day at work...come home make dinner and get ready and then you get slaped across the mouth with realization thats it's fucking ESPN..:mad:

jdog3008
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:46 AM
Chela/Dent 5 all in the fifth. HH/Pin in a competitive second set. LIVE!!!

But I would rather see Agassi and Roddick blow their opponents away.

I knew what they would show when the Roddick and Agassi scores were absent from the ESPN ticker.

deej_01
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:48 AM
Chela/Dent 5 all in the fifth. HH/Pin in a competitive second set. LIVE!!!

But I would rather see Agassi and Roddick blow their opponents away.

I knew what they would show when the Roddick and Agassi scores were absent from the ESPN ticker.

If it's any consolation, I think they're going to show Lindsay's match tomorrow at 2 PM EST.

jdog3008
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:49 AM
If it's any consolation, I think they're going to show Lindsay's match tomorrow at 2 PM EST.
When I'm not home. :sad:

LeonHart
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:51 AM
Yeah, they will show the Lindsay match when I'm at school. Yipee.

deej_01
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:53 AM
Everyone needs to get a VCR and set it to record, that way all the problems will be solved.

WtaTour4Ever
Jan 21st, 2004, 04:54 AM
I totally relate, but at this point I don't know why complain anymore it doesn't even matter, it will never change. I did the same today, got my tape all ready, thinking I would see Kim in her first match, to my surprise, all Phillipousis (whom I like) but they could have shortened imo.

Just be happy that Roddick and Agassi are in the same half b/c if they werent it would be everyday all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Peel
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:05 AM
LIVE TENNIS :retard:

LeonHart
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:07 AM
Everyone needs to get a VCR and set it to record, that way all the problems will be solved.
If I put my VCR to record, It will keep on recording until I get back at 2:30...including commercials! I don't wanna waste my tape full of tennis :sad:

-cata-
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:12 AM
It's Call Tivo People!!!!!!!!

get a season pass and then judt fast foward thru the commercials

esquímaux
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:33 AM
What's the ratio between men's and women's matches they've shown? :confused:
Women:
Williams-Harkleroad
Henin-Hardenne-Lucasewic

Men:
Roddick-Gonzales
Hewitt-Mamit (aired twice)
Agassi-Berdych

that's 4:2 in favor of men's tennis (and the Hewitt-Mamit match was aired twice) :(

alexusjonesfan
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:35 AM
Women:
Williams-Harkleroad

Men:
Roddick-Gonzales
Hewitt-Mamit
Agassi-Berdych

that's 3:1 in favor of men's tennis :(
what's the ratio if you count the number of times they've repeated the men's matches? :o

esquímaux
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:37 AM
what's the ratio if you count the number of times they've repeated the men's matches? :o
:lol:

treufreund
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:42 AM
i am watching davis cup on the tennis channel instead. ;)

LeonHart
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:43 AM
Women:
Williams-Harkleroad
Henin-Hardenne-Lucasewic

Men:
Roddick-Gonzales
Hewitt-Mamit (aired twice)
Agassi-Berdych

that's 4:2 in favor of men's tennis (and the Hewitt-Mamit match was aired twice) :(ESPN MEN MATCHES:
Showed ENTIRE Andre vs. Larkham, Andre vs. Berdych
Andy vs. Gonzolez(showed this twice), they'll show entire Andy vs. Ulihrach later tonight.
Hewitt vs. Mamiit
Philippousis vs. Johansson

ESPN WOMEN'S MATCHES:
SHOWED 2nd set of Henin-Hardenne vs. Lukaszewics
ENTIRE V.Williams vs. Harkleroad
3rd set of Rubin vs. Svensson
Will show Davenport vs. Loit tomorrow...

more like 1:5 considering the airtime.

Iroda_Fan
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:44 AM
Have you guy read, ESPN will show highlight of the Roddick match, after the Agassi match, damb bastards am tired of them, am watching something else.

Chris_G
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:35 AM
The ratio would be closer if Serena and JenCap were in the draw. Snubbing the entire Clijsters match in favor of Flipper-Johansson was odd, but mostly it's a pro-American thing, not an anti-women thing. Either way, it's been horrendously awful. I can remember back when ESPN didn't start its Australian Open coverage until the second week and, frankly, this isn't any better. Keep writing and complaining, people. Let them know this crap is not acceptable.

LucasArg
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:32 AM
They showed today Davenport vs Loit LIVE (2nd and 3rd set) after showing Chela vs Dent, Lapentti vs Blake, and Roddick taped, of course.

I am hoping they show some taped women match on the afternoon today at least!!:rolleyes: