PDA

View Full Version : Pratty you are awesome!!!

petey_pan
Jan 20th, 2004, 11:39 AM
The aussie girls are doing so well. Nicole Pratt especially that was the most exciting match! She plays Moriagami next and that shouldn't be too much of a problem for her if she plays the way she did last night. Zvonareva most likely in the third round tho.... that will be a little tougher, she lost to her 2 and 3 in Sydney but she's playing great here so hopefully she can pull off a big upset. Stosur has the best draw now that Dementieva and Petrova are out. It will be either Kapros, Stosur, Mandula, Maleeva, Zuluaga, Diaz-Olivia, Craybas or Jankovic in the quarters. Come on Sam you can do it! Molik also looks good for the fourth round if her ankle stays ok, She's got Hantuchova tomorrow and she should win that, Hantuchova has been in shocking form and barely won her match against Serra-Zanetti. She'll probably face Bovina in round three who is also looking ordinary. Mauresmo in the fourth should be a great match! i Doubt Evie will beat Granville but I hope she proves me wrong!

ozfan44
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:48 AM
Well pratty recovered from a crap first set to win 16 63 63 over morigami and should be able to beat schaul who upset bovina in str8 sets today. alicia whould beat daniella tonight. Dont know what happened to evie in last set she lost 26 62 16 was playing great in 2nd when i was watching it on tv but had an injury timeout between sets unsure what for though so hope its not serious. Sam what the hell happened to you this morning?? Kapros is not that much better than you!

AUSBOY
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:47 AM
Evie had neck problems and hand problems, she took 2 medical timeouts. Evie played crapper but Granville was playing really crap too!

Nicole did awesome, she only won 9 points in the first set, she was so flat but she was able to dig herself out of a hole and it was a gutsy effort.

Sam was just outplayed, Kapros played a very good match, Sam needed be too ashamed.

Don't be so sure about Pratt beating Schaul. Claudine played awesome today. She is one terrific player. Kremer gonna have trouble getting back her number one status in Luxembourg cos htis girl is going places!

broncosven
Jan 21st, 2004, 09:41 AM
Glad pratt woke up after the 1st set

The match was weird becuase both girls play such a similar game or consistency and no errors . . . but well done to pratt for getting through

but needs to work on that serve of hers lol