PDA

View Full Version : The Amanda Coetzer cheering thread!!!! :)

New
Jan 20th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Well, Amanda's record here has be impressive... I dun care what the draw is like but it's about time she wins this grand slam!!!

Go amanda go!!! :)

for-sure
Jan 20th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Well, Amanda's record here has be impressive... I dun care what the draw is like but it's about time she wins this grand slam!!!

Go amanda go!!! :)

Amanda is AMAZING :) Thanks to her hard work and fitness she is still able to win against a much younger more 'powerful' generation of players. A generation that likes their Egg McMuffins a little too much :).

Even after all these years she is able keeps a coach: something player half her age don't have!

patricktav2003
Jan 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Good luck AMAnda in the second round
Safina is difficult but you can win this match:):):hearts:

galadriel
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Good Luck Amanda :D

matt-coetzer
Jan 20th, 2004, 11:01 PM
yer good luck amanda i know you can win.

New
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:00 PM
Bumped cos her match is starting soon and i know there's more fans who havent cheered for her in this thread yet!!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=New]Well, Amanda's record here has be impressive... I dun care what the draw is like but it's about time she wins this grand slam!!!

Good lcuk "little assasin".. i feel she has one more good run in a grand slam left in those fighting muscles!! :bowdown: :sport: :banana:

Aphrodite
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:53 PM
Good luck Amanda, you can do anything you put your mine to. I mean u are the little assasin. Go out and suprise does australians.

xcrtbckhnd
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:59 PM
Good luck Amanda!!! She's probably making her way out to the court about now!!!! Win this one baby!!!!

*hingis_forever*
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:01 PM
Good luck Amanda!!! She's probably making her way out to the court about now!!!! Win this one baby!!!!
Uhm... She's already playing and it's 5-5 first set! :o

xcrtbckhnd
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:11 PM
Amanda lost the 1st set, but we all know she can rebound!!!! C'mon Mandy!!!!

becks
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:33 PM
Amanda's down a break in the 2nd

New
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:26 AM
i just wanna say that even though you lost amanda, we still love you and good effort!!! :) now i hope safina wins so that at least we lost to the eventual winner!!!! :)

matt-coetzer
Jan 23rd, 2004, 11:27 PM
i saw the match live and amanda put up a good fight i thought she was going to win the first set after being up 5-3 but it wasn't to be.

good luck amanda and i hope to see you again next year.