PDA

View Full Version : Angelique Widjaja

andre_janis
Jan 18th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Angie v. Patty

It's gonna be another Indian Wells, I hope.
Indian Wells go Aussie :)

Go, Angie! Go!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

kj-
Jan 18th, 2004, 04:37 PM
go Angie!! :bounce:

pcrtennis
Jan 18th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Come on Angie!!! Beat the crap out of Schnyder!!! :devil: I hope this is her break though event. :p

royirman
Jan 19th, 2004, 05:42 AM
give it ur best shot angie!:rolleyes:

Buitenzorg
Jan 19th, 2004, 06:49 AM
Yeah...You can do it Angie :)

My prediction : Angie def Patty 3-6 6-3 6-2

efss
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Be Confident G.... :)

You ca do it !!!!!!!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 19th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Keep playing ur own game and stay tough! All the best, G!

Harju.
Jan 19th, 2004, 01:58 PM
As Angie fan, I want Angie to win this badly.

But we will see how she's going to handle the injury and how the camp has helped her..

If I were Angie, I don't want to pressurize myself to win this as this is her first match of 2004. Just take things slowly at one time.

But on the other note, Patty was injured at her last match, so there is still chance for her to win. Patty has a great history in AO. This is her best GS.. so try your best Angie!!

And I'm glad that Angie is getting the confidence back and try to hit winners. So good on her..

HotSpot
Jan 20th, 2004, 12:50 AM
ANgie vs Schnyder 3-6 7-5................ take the 3rd set !!!

kj-
Jan 20th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Angie... :sad: 3-6 7-5 3-6

love u.. :kiss:

NaF
Jan 20th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Good fight G....

Hope you'll step up your level soon..... :hearts:

kyk710
Jan 20th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Angie :sad: Disappointing loss, but still a good fight and good job keeping it close and not giving up. Good luck the rest of the year! Does anyone know what Angie's schedule is this year?

Harju.
Jan 20th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Hi :wavey:

Angie had played well against Schnyder. True enough, let's not say about her injury. She had injury when practicing during off-season (ard December) and she skipped first two tournaments. I'm really impressed by how Angie fought through match points. She used to have a fragile mentality that would lead to and easy loss.

Angie in the first set made many errors and all. She said that the first set she was not ready and it was pretty hot. She had not adapted to the match yet. However, she said that she had tried her best. And she was really glad up to the way she play.

One of the Angie fan who watched the match said that she has improved in quite a lot of way. The only thing that she STILL need to improve on is to really try hitting winners. She hado nly like 16.

She might be playing mixed double this year and her next schedule is Japan Toray Pan pacific where she had to defend her 2nd round points. She has to play fron QR. and after that I think she will play in India.