PDA

View Full Version : Rankings 24th Feb


DutchieGirl
Feb 24th, 2003, 12:51 AM
134 Seda Noorlander =
194 Kristie Booget +2
206 Anousjka van Exel +1
288 Jolanda Mens -2
300 Marielle Hoogland -1
366 Amanda Hopmans -22 *
405 Tessy van de Ven +34 :bounce:
451 Michelle Gerards +10
454 Andrea van den Hurk -1
551 Suzanne van Hartingsveldt +22 :bounce:
589 Lotty Seelen -2
593 Kim Kilsdonk -2 (sorry Sandra) ;)
669 Anouk Sterk +3
748 Silvana Bauer +1
884 Leonne Muller van Moppes -1
947 Pauline Wong -3
954 Inge de Geest -4
963 Kika Hogendoorn -4
983 Elise Tamaela +2
989 Domi van Boekel +2
1030 Kristel van den Tillaart +2
1136 Yvette Basting -24
1136 Thamara Jonkman +6

* Amanda has sf points from Buchen on next week and so she should at least get back into the top 350!

DutchieGirl
Feb 24th, 2003, 01:00 AM
I just worked it out. Amanda should be at about 347 next week. The bad nes is, Marielle's gonna drop a bit. She had 2.5 points coming off this week and only made 2 points, so she'll be around 305! :sad:

Zamboni
Feb 24th, 2003, 09:10 AM
How come Michelle moved up? I didn't hear you talking about her playing? (I know, I'm lazy for not checking the challengers myself! I do check them sometimes, but not really often :o)

Frau Antje
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by inkyfan
593 Kim Kilsdonk -2 (sorry Sandra) ;)
I can live with that because in doubles she is 261 now :bounce: ;)

tim4
Feb 24th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Boogie up 2! Still in the top 200 :)
Come on Kim K (just for Sanrda)!

DutchieGirl
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by adnil
How come Michelle moved up? I didn't hear you talking about her playing? (I know, I'm lazy for not checking the challengers myself! I do check them sometimes, but not really often :o)

It was from the $25k in Redbridge the weel before. They only put the points on yesterday. Tessy played there too. She qualified and got to the second round. Michelle lost in the qualifying round.

Tessy's having a good year. I think she can go top 300! :D Michelle maybe top 400, coz her form always seems to be so up and down. It would be nice to see Jolanda top 250, and of course Anousjka top 200 ( ;) will it EVER happen?). Kim'a been playing well of late too, so maybe she can also get to top 400, coz she only has played about 11 tourneys so far!

DutchieGirl
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Frau Antje
I can live with that because in doubles she is 261 now :bounce: ;)

261 in doubles! :bounce: That's really great! :D

DutchieGirl
Feb 24th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Just out of interest, here are the doubles rankings:

55 Kristie Boogert
68 Caroline Vis
125 Anousjka van Exel
182 Seda Noorlander
219 Debby Haak
228 Jolanda Mens
261 Kim Kilsdonk
262 Andrea vd Hurk
282 Amanda Hopmans
347 Marielle Hoogland
399 Kika Hogendoorn
442 Suzanne v Hartingsveldt
462 Tessy vd Ven
609 Leonne Muller v Moppes
637 Inge de Geest
782 Thamara Jonkman
798 Kristel vd Tillaart
906 Michelle Gerards
919 Tsippy Waterman
961 Yvette Basting
961 Elise Tamaela
996 Pasquale Jansma
996 Eva Pera

Zamboni
Feb 25th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by inkyfan
It was from the $25k in Redbridge the weel before. They only put the points on yesterday. Tessy played there too. She qualified and got to the second round. Michelle lost in the qualifying round.

Tessy's having a good year. I think she can go top 300! :D Michelle maybe top 400, coz her form always seems to be so up and down. It would be nice to see Jolanda top 250, and of course Anousjka top 200 ( ;) will it EVER happen?). Kim'a been playing well of late too, so maybe she can also get to top 400, coz she only has played about 11 tourneys so far!

Thanx :)
I guess the Dutchies aren't doing that bad at all - at their own level ;)

Frau Antje
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by inkyfan
Kim'a been playing well of late too, so maybe she can also get to top 400, coz she only has played about 11 tourneys so far!
she would be the first player who improves her ranking. Normally all player which I start to be interested in, fall in the rankings later :rolleyes:

Frau Antje
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by tim4
Boogie up 2! Still in the top 200 :)
Come on Kim K (just for Sanrda)!
thank you Tim :kiss:

DutchieGirl
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by adnil
Thanx :)
I guess the Dutchies aren't doing that bad at all - at their own level ;)

lol yeah, some are even moving up! ;)

DutchieGirl
Feb 25th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Frau Antje
she would be the first player who improves her ranking. Normally all player which I start to be interested in, fall in the rankings later :rolleyes:

hehe Kim's only just starting her career... give her a few years before she starts falling yet! ;) :p

Zamboni
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by inkyfan
lol yeah, some are even moving up! ;)

lol yes! ;)