PDA

View Full Version : pepsi blue anyone?


Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:34 AM
let's face it vanilla coke is in a league all it's own .. but i just bought some of that new pepsi blue and it's kinda yummy!

and the colour is funky!

gorecki
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:35 AM
pepsi blue? :confused:

Jordan.
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:39 AM
its like, a berry flavored carbonated drink

Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:40 AM
indeed!

http://imperialweb.ca/images/pepsi.jpg

irma
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:40 AM
I never drink cola anymore in my life. see I used to drink 1,5 liter diet coke a day till I read on the internet that the stuf aspartaam in it is very dangerous and can make you blind, just when my eyes felt weird. I trew all my bottles away and now I am on water;)

gorecki
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:41 AM
don't think i've seen it in the shops as yet.

Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:41 AM
but aspartame is only in the diet ones isn't it?

gorecki
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:42 AM
i'll have vanilla coke whenever i'm on the tennis courts...

pepsi blue... does it mean u'll end up with a blue tongue?!?

irma
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:43 AM
yeah but the normal ones make me fat since I am addicted and when I start then I forget the limit;)

it's like alcohol with me

there should be an AC!

Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:44 AM
does it mean u'll end up with a blue tongue?!?

i'll go check :D

Picol
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:44 AM
I love Blood red Oranges, now that is a wonderful taste :)

Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:45 AM
omg you're right! i have a blue tongue now :eek:

how sexy is THAT!

gorecki
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Poe
omg you're right! i have a blue tongue now :eek:

how sexy is THAT!

:p :p :p

irma
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:46 AM
they put fop candy in it?

Maajken
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:46 AM
pfffft we never have these funky coke or pepsi things :(

the blue stuff looks like a chemical experiment though :p

Picol
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:46 AM
Not as sexy as a blood red tongue :)

gorecki
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:48 AM
i have to say i'm not a big fan of soft drinks with the bright articifical colours...

Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:51 AM
but but.... it's blue!

irma
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:53 AM
and you don't wonder how it got blue?

I would not trust it:p

gorecki
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:53 AM
i guess a few more chemicals wouldn't hurt... ;) :lick:

caramel
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:55 AM
I like vanilla coke better.

Picol
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:55 AM
If you hold any of the male bits under water long enough, blue it will become.

niratti
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:06 AM
haven't seen it in the shops over here yet.

like the colour, Cool!!

Caoimhe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:02 AM
Must go investigate see if I can get it here.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:45 PM
Are Britney or Shakira still on the label?

caramel
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:15 PM
I think Brit and Shakira are no longer on the labels. Actually it has been a while since I have last bought Pepsi. When I bought a Pepsi bottle at KMart someone must have opened it before īcause after I got home the Pepsi was no longer in the bottle , it was all over my carīs backseat. :(

Crazy Canuck
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:19 PM
Britney and Shakira on labels would prevent me from buying their product in the first place.

Regardless - it's carbonated, it's blue - what's not to want?

Hurricane Lily
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:21 PM
lmao Poe is that your glass of pepsi blue? btw, that's the only pepsi product i could drink! uh huh... i like the coloUr too! :D

:BOUNCE:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by caramel
I think Brit and Shakira are no longer on the labels. Actually it has been a while since I have last bought Pepsi. When I bought a Pepsi bottle at KMart someone must have opened it before īcause after I got home the Pepsi was no longer in the bottle , it was all over my carīs backseat. :(

LMAO, sorry!

I don't buy carbonated drinks anyway, Shakira is still on labels in the UK :)

If ever there was temptation to buy Pepsi :p

Oh and caramel, i'll let you have the pepsi to make up for the spilt one :p (just gimme the label :p)

Scotso
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:23 PM
*gets hard thinking about Poe's blue tongue*

nothing compares to Vanilla Coke :p

Poe
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Hurricane Lily
lmao Poe is that your glass of pepsi blue? btw, that's the only pepsi product i could drink! uh huh... i like the coloUr too! :D

:BOUNCE:

it is indeed my glass!

and i agree vanilla coke is way better... i couldn't drink this pepsi blue stuff often but it's ok for a change once in a while :D

besides.. i can pick up so many hot guys with this blue tongue :lick:

Princess Fiona
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by irma
I never drink cola anymore in my life. see I used to drink 1,5 liter diet coke a day till I read on the internet that the stuf aspartaam in it is very dangerous and can make you blind, just when my eyes felt weird. I trew all my bottles away and now I am on water;)

I am the same as you, irma! Though I DID have a bottle of Diet Coke with lemon today... :o

What's this about BLINDNESS? :sad: :eek: