PDA

View Full Version : Website


TheBoiledEgg
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:57 PM
http://www.womenstennischampionships.com/

Mercury Rising
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Oh no, look who's on the front page: Serena and Venus Williams, Capriati, Davenport, and the only non-American is... Martina Hingis :rolleyes:

Valda Lake
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:36 PM
I cannot find the prize money distribution...Does anyone know the per round amounts for both Singles and Doubles?

lmoon1
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Noodles
Oh no, look who's on the front page: Serena and Venus Williams, Capriati, Davenport, and the only non-American is... Martina Hingis :rolleyes:

Oh boo hoo:rolleyes: What did you expect? Clijsters on the cover? Except few in America knows her.

E. Blackadder
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by lmoon1


Oh boo hoo:rolleyes: What did you expect? Clijsters on the cover? Except few in America knows her.


oh boo hoo :rolleyes: It's WORLD championships and not American champs :rolleyes:

Hawk
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Rhythmboy



oh boo hoo :rolleyes: It's WORLD championships and not American champs :rolleyes:
Yeah seriously, they could have thrown in at least a few non-Americans!

Jorn
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Valda Lake
I cannot find the prize money distribution...Does anyone know the per round amounts for both Singles and Doubles?

You can find the prize money here on the sanex site.

http://www.sanexwta.com/index.cfm?section=main&cont_id=137111

Valda Lake
Nov 5th, 2002, 02:11 AM
Thankyou Jorn (once again)! :):)

janjan
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Where is live-scoreboard or live-video website?
I cant find it anywhere.:(
Anyone Knows?

irma
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:11 AM
people who like tennis know who Kimmy is so why should she not be on the cover:(

there is more then america:(

per4ever
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:25 AM
*slap*@TBE...there's already a thread with the website :mad:

TheBoiledEgg
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:14 AM
pfffffff@K :p

Doris Loeffel
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:48 AM
This needs a bump for the "blind" ones around here ;) :p