The new statement appeared on radwanskateam.com website
1. We solidarize with the Families of Tu-143M "101" airoplane stuff which was crashed on 10th April 2010 in Smolensk:
RIP major Arkadiusz Protasiuk,
RIP lieutenant-colonel Robert Marek Grzywna
RIP captain Artur Karol Ziętek
RIP second lieutenant Andrzej Michalak
and with Family of RIP general Andrzej Błasik, the Chef of Polish Air Force
2. We condemn groundless insinuations towards the stuff and general Andrzej Błasik enclosed in the Final Report of Interstate Aviation Committee
3. We state interchangeably that throwing unproved insinuations towards dead people is incompatible with the rules of western civilisation we belong to.
4. We condemn the lack of fast and adequate reaction of Polish authorities for disgraceful slanders towards the soldiers of Polish Army, threw with no proves by Interstate Aviation Commitee in the final report concerning the crash of Tu-154M "101" plane.
Jan 24th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Everything you want to read about the infamous plane crash.
Lately there was report prepared by Russia that the captain Blasik was drunk during the glight
The widow of Polish airforce chief Andrzej Blasik has hit back at claims that her husband were drunkenly pressuring the pilot to make a risky landing at Smolensk.
Russia’s report into the fatal crash which killed Polish president Lech Kaczynski along with Blasik and dozens of other senior officials said the top airman’s presence in the cockpit pushed the pilot into the fateful decision to land at the fog-bound airfield.
And it said Blasik was under the influence of alcohol at the time.
A man of honour
But Blasik’s widow Ewa insisted that the report, published yesterday by the MAK investigative committee, could not be accurate.
“There is no evidence of alcohol in my husband’s blood, nor that he somehow put pressure on the pilots,” she told Poland’s parliament.
“My husband was a man of honour and the Polish government must protect its soldiers, especially when they can not do this themselves.”
Because of the importance of the state visit to Russia, which was intended to commemorate the massacre of Polish officers at Katyn in 1940, Mrs Blasik added that her husband would not have drunk alcohol during the journey.
Polish reaction to Russia’s findings has been cautiously critical, with many commentators concerned that Moscow has put all the blame on to the Polish pilots and not offered any criticisms of Russian air traffic controllers, RIA Novosti reported.
And Warsaw expects to release its own findings later this month, according to interior minister Jerzy Miller.
On Polish channel TVN24 Miller acknowledged that Smolensk air traffic controllers had warned the crew not to attempt a landing at the airfield.
But he added that final conclusions would not be available until the plane’s black boxes had been analysed.
“We would like to complete it as soon as possible, but haste is not a good adviser,” he said.
Those are the insinutations
Jan 24th, 2011, 01:06 PM
This thread is an insinuation.
Jan 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM
mods :yeah: good job
Jan 24th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Thank you, Aga :hearts:
Yeah, good job mods :worship:
I didn't know what Aga said on the press conference. If I knew, I would never post a thread ;)
Jan 24th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Oh, I just had a feeling that you read what I posted here and went to spread the "news" on GM, forgetting about what I posted ;)
Jan 24th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Agnieszka spoke up about it!
She is mad at her father for doing that.
The article in Polish is here: http://www.sport.pl/celebrities/1,83535,8995205,Agnieszka_Radwanska__Mam_ojcu_za_z le__ze_zamieszcza.html
This is what Agnieszka said:
- My dad posts different thing on my website, those political as well - said Agnieszka in press conference after a match in 1/8 final - I blame him for doing that, because it is a sports website. He shouldn't mix that. I try not to mix sports and politics, I am not taking any side of it, I am not interested in it. I was offered to support some political parties, but I always refused them. I am concentrated on tennis, I stand somewhere in the back. And I want it to stay this way.
Robert Radwański told that he is not affraid of negative comments: We never had any problems with courage. I always taught my daughters to defend those who cannot defend themselves.
He is out of his mind!
Jan 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM
This thread is an insinuation.
Didn't see you posted it before, but we all see that Radwański is out of his mind and should be removed from sisters team, website, everything!
Jan 24th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Konkurs firmy Babolat i portalu polskitenis.eu - odpowiedz na pytanie związane z Agnieszką Radwańską - wygraj 12 nagród - rakietę, thermobag, ręczniki Babolat - szczegóły- www.polskitenis.eu