Apr 23rd, 2010, 12:28 AM
Tuesday-Friday 2 Live match on ES, and 2 matches ES 2, 4 matches in total Live.
Semis on Eurosport.
Finals live on ES 2 (Delayed on ES)
BTW, Due to other sports, ES Live coverage may be delayed some days...
Apr 26th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Ana vs Aga Tuesday on ES1 :)
Apr 27th, 2010, 03:48 AM
who is on ES today? Li Na or Svet?
Apr 27th, 2010, 09:03 AM
According to the Offical Website, ES will bring live stream on 14:00 & 18.30 2 live matches. So it would be Kuznetsova vs. Srebotnik(14:00) and Aga vs. Ivanovic(18:30).
Then ES2 will bring live on 15:45 and 20:15. Li Na match is starting not before 16:30 so ES2 hv fully stream, hope someone can record it down. Szavay versus Petkovic is not before 20:15, again full stream.
Apr 27th, 2010, 09:09 AM
ES2 will hv live stream for 105 minutes. So it would be 15:45-17:30. Na match is starting from 16:30. That means ES2 stream will showing Na's matches from 16:30-17:30. Not sure after 17:30 hv stream or not.
Apr 27th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Ithink ES2 will just show it Live when they play. They can't know if a match is finished in 2 or 3 sets...
1. Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Katarina Srebotnik ES1
2. Li Na vs. Sara Errani (NB 15.45hrs) ES2
3. Agnieszka Radwanska vs. Ana Ivanovic (NB 18.20hrs) ES1
4. Agnes Szavay vs. Andrea Petkovic (NB 20.15hrs) ES2
Apr 27th, 2010, 07:37 PM
TV OOP Wed.
2. Agnieszka Radwanska vs. Shahar Peer (NB 14.00hrs) ES1
3. Flavia Pennetta vs. Victoria Azarenka (16.50hrs) ES2 :sad: (maybe nothing on ES2)
4. Justine Henin vs. Julia Goerges (NB 18.20hrs) ES1
5. Svetlana Kuznetsova vs. Li Na (NB 20.15hrs) ES2
Apr 28th, 2010, 08:33 AM
^ Argh, serious? I really wanted to watch Jelena - Gisela. :sad:
May 1st, 2010, 07:22 PM
The Finale tomorrow only Live on ES 2 or on a Stream.