PDA

View Full Version : sveta fans joking around


Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:21 PM
I thought it would be fun to have a thread to tell jokes. I love sveta for having great humor and I know some of you also do so I thought it was a good idea.
I will start with some jokes that where orginaly in dutch so I hope I translated them ok.



its smart and its blond:
a golden retriever

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:21 PM
why does a man have 1 more brain cell then a cow
so they don’t shit in the house

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Jan goes to his dad with the question”
Dad what is a clitoris?
His dad says: you should have came to me yesterday evening, at that point it was on the tip off my tongue.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:22 PM
How many % of the man falls a sleep after having sex?
1% the other 99% has to go home first.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:22 PM
a woman tells her friend: I have to make sure I dont get pregnant.
Friend: why your husband can’t make baby’s anymore
Woman: that’s why.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:23 PM
What does a elephant say to a nude man?
Answer: do you also have to pick eat with that?

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Crazy,nothing and nobody are sitting in a tree. Suddenly nobody falls out the tree. Quick call a ambulance says nothing. Crazy calls the hospital and says: hell I am crazy, I call for nothing cuz nobody fall out the tree.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Alcohol free beer is like a (sveta’s)bra on the washingline.
The best is part is gone.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM
What is the tittle of the smallest book in the World.
What men know about women.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM
What is the difference between ET and men.
ET phones home.

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Joske: teacher is it fair that when you didn’t do a thing you get punished?
Teacher: ofcourse not.
Joske: I didn’t do my homework!

Света_мой_№1
Aug 16th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Wich animal jumps higher then the Eiffel tower?
Every animal a Eiffel tower doesn’t jump,

Bероника
Aug 16th, 2009, 08:08 PM
:lol: lol some are really funny.Keep them coming