Someone called it the 'wooden spoon award'. She earned it by losing to Loit, who lost against Maleeva, who lost against Frazier, who lost against Jennifer, who lost against Amelie, who lost against Venus, who lost against Serena.
Sep 9th, 2002, 02:44 AM
It's pretty damn mean spirited.
Shinobu isn't the worst player. She lost
to Loit in the 1st one at 6-4- 7-6(11-9).
Wouldn't the player who got a double bagel
in round 1 be the worst? She didn't even
get a chance to play the other seeded players.
Why is this thread suppose to be funny? I don't
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:44 PM
It's a joke. :rolleyes:
If you rank the players by who they lost to, it's like this:
3. Lindsay (because she lost to the winner)
4. Amelie (because she lost to finalist)
5. Daniela (she lost to no. 1)
6. Monica (because she lost to no. 2)
7. Elena B. (because she lost to no. 3)
8. Jennifer (because she lost to no. 4)
9. Daja (because she lost to no. 1)
10. Chanda (because she lost to no. 2)
Continue and you will find out that no. 128 will be Shinobu.
I'm optimistic that she would have beaten Anna, though.