PDA

View Full Version : According To TWC, Tuesday Afternoon Into Wednesday Isn't Looking Great Either


lizchris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
TWC=The Weather Channel

Accoding to this channel, the weather for Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday is going to be rain, rain and more rain.

pcrtennis
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
theres no sense in looking that far ahead...one day at a time...

lindsayno1
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
dont believe the weatherman EVER!...well in the UK anyway!

Wayn77
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:24 PM
How is it looking for tonight?

msharafan
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
60% chance was the last update i heard! :( still a 40% chance though! :)

lizchris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
How is it looking for tonight?


60% chance of rain.

franny
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:41 PM
How many percent tomorrow? My goodness, if the rain can stay away just for a few days, we can get some good matches.

lee station
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
argh :(

lizchris
Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:46 PM
How many percent tomorrow? My goodness, if the rain can stay away just for a few days, we can get some good matches.

I think 30-40%

Slumpsova
Sep 2nd, 2006, 09:18 PM
they prolly cancel junior doubles events again :rolleyes: