View Full Version : Dominikovic Domination: Tashkent thread :-)
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:31 PM
2. Tatiana Poutchek
4. Tathiana Garbin
6. Seda Noorlander
7. Angelika Rösch
Evie should be seeded eigth in the coming tier4 at Tashkent.
A show down with the top seed Marie whosalso from the WTA network, or Tatiana Poutchek will be something to look forward to if Evie maintains her top form.
Goo Evie...draw should be released within a few days :)
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Go Evie! :bounce:
I really hope she can snare a seeding, and who knows maybe do some damage here! She is playin her best tennis this year and hopefully can get some extra ranking points before Wimbledon!
Good luck girl!!!!!!!! :kiss:
Jun 6th, 2002, 08:52 PM
so Evie's not in Birmingham :(
hope she sends Daniella there instead ;)
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:53 AM
is there a juniors event there , or, is that a slight hint of sarcasm there egyy? ;)
well...im hoping DANI plays some grade 4s and 5s so she can pick up a title or two in the coming months! she has the game, i just think its a matter of getting momentum :lick:
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:48 PM
just sarcasm ;)
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Tashkent - week of 10 June (Tier IV - $140,000)
Committed players - based on 22 April rankings
Main draw - 32 players (25 direct, 4 qualifiers, 3 wild cards)
1. Mikaelian 8. Y-J Cho 15. Llagostera Vives
2. Poutchek 9. Dominikovic 16. Roesch
3. Lamade 10. MJ Martinez 17. Kuti Kis
4. Dyrberg 11. Barabanschikova * 18. Fusai
5. Garbin 12. Vakulenko 19. Pelletier
6. Noorlander 13. Koukalova 20. Palaversic Coopersmith
7. Camerin 14. Perebiynis 21. Zuluaga
* = injury-protected ranking 23. Nemeckova
Next in: Schnitzer (MDO)
Qualifying - 32 players (25 direct, 4 wild cards, 3 play-in)
1. Castano 11. Pastikova 21. Ani
2. Kuznetsova 12. Dominguez Lino 22. N Li
3. Andretto 13. Fislova 23. Vanc
4. Kurhajcova 14. Martinez Granados 24. Bachmann
5. Nagy 15. Klaschka 25. Pin
6. Wartusch 16. Pullin 26. Sweden winner (5/13)
7. Dlhopolcova 17. Hrozenska 27. ITF winner (5/27)
8. Sequera 18. Duebbers 28. Charlottesville winner (5/13)
9. Tatarkova 19. Voracova
10. Fokina 20. Krivencheva
Next in: Topalova
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:44 PM
Evie lost 6-3 7-5 :( pfff. Of all the players, she had to meet Roberta Vinci...a very tough player. I wish she got someone easier :(
Oh well, next event I guess.
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:01 AM
It was tough on Evie to have to play Vinci in round1 on Vinci's best surface esp after Evies loss to Jen in which she had that let down mid-way through set1, and it seems s till hasnt recovered
better luck next time
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Steve, this is on hardcourts not grass. Even still, Roby is formidable on any surface really.
Re the Jen match...I think it would actually motivate her more rather than play on her mind. Wonder if she is playing Eastbourne qualies?
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:01 AM
vBulletin® v3.6.8, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.