Sybille Bammer Thread - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 01:05 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Tennace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,602
                     
Sybille Bammer Thread

Where are her fans here????

She deserves a thread!!

Good Luck Sybille in your match against Douchevina in the 2nd Round of Linz!!!!!

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska


Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennace
Where are her fans here????

She deserves a thread!!

Good Luck Sybille in your match against Douchevina in the 2nd Round of Linz!!!!!
I agree!!! Go Sybille!!!

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #3 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Tennace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,602
                     
She beat Douchevina and is in the Quarterfinals of Linz!!! A TIER 2!!!! Good Job Sybille!!!!!

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska


Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline  
post #4 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 27th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
She plays my Nadia next. I hope Nadia wins, but I want Sybille to fight!

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #5 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 28th, 2005, 09:06 PM
It's like cool epilepsy.
 
Ellery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brissy
Posts: 64,971
                     
Sybille lost to Nadia 62 36 63. Great tournament, Sybille!
Ellery is offline  
post #6 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 29th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
I was so worried when Sybille led 3-1 in the third, but my Nadia pulled thru! Sybille you are an awesome player, I wish you all the best for the future. But I must say...please work on your vollying, there would not be a worse player in the top 500 who vollys as bad as you do But apart from that, you remind me very much of a Jill Craybas type player.

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #7 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2005, 10:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,883
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana
I was so worried when Sybille led 3-1 in the third, but my Nadia pulled thru! Sybille you are an awesome player, I wish you all the best for the future. But I must say...please work on your vollying, there would not be a worse player in the top 500 who vollys as bad as you do But apart from that, you remind me very much of a Jill Craybas type player.
yes,an amazing week for sybille!! but mana,in all respect,your "volley-argument"is a bit over the board!surely,she can still work on it,but its not THAT bad.and you have to see,that she had some pain on her belly-muscles,which may have had some effect on her game..but then still to fight through,even nearly grabbing the match,is a very,very brave effort,which deserves praise!!thats why i was a bit disappointed with the german commentator,whose only words after the match were:"that was not too great,she will have big problems to get into the top 50"....i think, a bit more respect for that effort would not have been out of place...
but hey,she will go her way,for sure!and i will have a close eye on her from now on,for sure!

my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline  
post #8 of 461 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2005, 11:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibaby
yes,an amazing week for sybille!! but mana,in all respect,your "volley-argument"is a bit over the board!surely,she can still work on it,but its not THAT bad.and you have to see,that she had some pain on her belly-muscles,which may have had some effect on her game..but then still to fight through,even nearly grabbing the match,is a very,very brave effort,which deserves praise!!thats why i was a bit disappointed with the german commentator,whose only words after the match were:"that was not too great,she will have big problems to get into the top 50"....i think, a bit more respect for that effort would not have been out of place...
but hey,she will go her way,for sure!and i will have a close eye on her from now on,for sure!

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #9 of 461 (permalink) Old Dec 31st, 2005, 12:31 AM
Senior Member
 
xXSarajevoXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5,279
                     
Viel Glück Sybille in Australien!

Jugic-Salkic Dementieva Senoglu Sadikovic
xXSarajevoXx is offline  
post #10 of 461 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Tennace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,602
                     
WTG Sybille on the Aussie Open 3rd round, good luck the rest of the year!

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska


Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline  
post #11 of 461 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Auckland
Posts: 11,428
                     
Good luck this week Bammer the Hammer!

Hi.
Mana is offline  
post #12 of 461 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 2006, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Tennace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 12,602
                     
WTG on your SF this week! Keep doing well in upcoming weeks!

NICOLE VAIDISOVA

Dokic - Hantuchova - Zakopalova - Minella - Szavay - Bammer - Safarova
Stanciute - Panova - Gubacsi - Cibulkova - Cirstea - Hofmanova - Cetkovska


Official Limo Driver of Don't Knock the Dok
Tennace is offline  
post #13 of 461 (permalink) Old Mar 9th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,883
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennace
WTG on your SF this week! Keep doing well in upcoming weeks!
nice start,sybi-baby!! i hope,you can keep up the good work!!

my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline  
post #14 of 461 (permalink) Old Mar 10th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Xian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Vienna
Posts: 21,903
                     
wd Sybille

for everyone who speas german, she writes a diary at tennisweb.at
http://www.tennisweb.at/specials/view.php?id=788

Xian is offline  
post #15 of 461 (permalink) Old Mar 10th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Senior Member
 
-sugi-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Nagoya, Japan
Posts: 24,462
                     
thanks for the diary xian

Sybille


NaraChiricoRiskeDuval
DiyasStephensIshizuVan UytvanckMcHale
SvitolinaMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai, Erika, Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome