Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
Suicide Quebec City
Drake1980 (CAN) def. Ceze (FRA) (DAY07 no pick over DAY07 no pick)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1
winner playing a WTA main draw singles match
. (READ: DO NOT PICK A MATCH FROM THE QUALIFYING DRAW!). Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Ana Ivanovic in the early rounds. Conversely, you don't want to make a pick at all on Anna-Lena Groenefeld. Has-beens are not hot.
3. You must choose one player to win each
day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced
, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do
count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Svetlana Kuznetsova
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. To sign up
, please type the word "In". Variations are more than acceptable. "Ana I
ovic" is my favorite. Your sign up will be confirmed
when you post your picks on the first day of main draw play, and so it is not necessarily a "must" to sign in.
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD
to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week.
If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
8. Once you've post your pick it's final, you CAN'T change them.
So don't edit or delete your post. OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
, dun dun dun.
Ranking Points for Suicide Quebec City (Tier III)
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 9
DAY 03 - 18
DAY 04 - 30
DAY 05 - 49
DAY 06 - 100
DAY 07 - 125
DAY 07 - 138 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 150
In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 07,
2nd Place - 85
1st Place - 120
Time in Quebec City Use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
*If you're going to be away from the computer or WTAworld is down, you can also e-mail me your picks at email@example.com