MONDAY ORDER of PLAY
DELINQUENT DELLACQUA v. BEAUTIFULLY BAD BREMOND
- Dellacqua destroyed Bremond last week, and I would't put it past her to destroy her again this week. Sev's got zero confidence, and Casey's beginning to accumulate more and more wins as the year progresses. Case in straight sets.
CIRSTEA v. "THE BAD" RADWANSKA
Cirstea should pwn Urszula. My god, I thought we had Aga here...oh well!
KOSTANIC TOSIC V. THE LITTLE FRENCH GIRL THAT COULD
- Didn't Pin basically eat Kostanic alive last week? Pin isn't particularly consistent, but overall a decent pick for Day01. God knows I wouldn't pick her past Day01.
WOZNIACK V. OLARU
- Olaru, in two easy ones. Oh, wait, she likes to choke, maybe in three!
TUESDAY ORDER of PLAY
FLIRTATIOUSLY FLAV v. NOPPAWA-WHO?
I jinxed Sorana and Ioana yesterday, so let's say Noppasomeoneone wins or something.
MELINDA "ORIGNIAL HBIC" CZINK v. SHAHAR PEER
- Hell hath no fury like a Melinda Czink. This bitch is mean! Peer should win, and rightfully so--good always
"I NEVER GO AWAY" GALLOVITS v. TAMMY TANNY
- Who the hell is this Edina girl? Why is she playing every week? Particularly, why does she play every event I run as a suicide manager? Hopefully she'll go back to the 50ks where she belongs next week--and that said, I'd LIKE Tanasugarn to win, and I'd FIGURE she'd win, but Tammy just ain't got that "W" spirit no more. A real toss-up.
MEDUSA v. GOLIATH
- I hope someone's going to watch this match live so they can give us a detailed report on Rodionova's behavior.
I'd figure Rodionova would win, but didn't she have some injury in Guangzhou or something? Akgul's serve may do some damage too. But I'd figure Anastassia in three.
SOLICITOUSLY SALACIOUS SALERNI v. DOMINIKA CIBULKOVA
- Again, a youngster is stepping up to the bat, and I fear only the worst! Ioana and Sorana failed miserably...surely Dominika can't make it three in a row.
I'll say Cibulkova anyway, though.
I SOMEHOW LOST TO BREM-ER, NAKAMURA v. KOOKIE
- Yet another rematch from Tokyo last week, I would imagine like the others this is going to be a repeat victory as well. Losing to Bremond must have put Aiko in a severe depression she simply cannot get out of.
Klara in two.
OLGA PUCZKOWA v. ANNE KREMER
- Kremer. Easy. I wouldn't put too much thought into Olga's win last week.
GIANT-KILLER RAZZANO v. DOMINGUEZ LINO
- After Kirilenko's amazing two weeks in a row in Kolkata and Seoul, she burned out in the first round of her next event. Dominguez Lino blows but...don't be surprised if this is an upset of caliente proportions. Still, you gotta go with Razzy baby!
I'd pick Zakopalova or Kremer for this Day02 match-up.
WEDNESDAY ORDER of PLAY
CRAYBAS V. KING
JANKOVIC V. YIN YANG YOO YAN
- Interesting match up, although Jankovic pretty much pwns all the Asian girls. Let's hope Yan makes the upset!
QUEEN VENUS, EMPRESS OF THE UNIVERSE v. WOZNIACKI
- I'm a little worried about Venus. She done played like shit the past two weeks, but still made a final and won a title. Will her crappiness continue? This will be these two's third meeting this year, and Woz has pushed her tough both times. Caro may break out tonight.
RYBARIKOVA v. CHING CHONG CHAN
PRINCESS PENNETTA v. DELICIOUSLY DOUR DELLACQUA
- Should be a routine win for Flav. She's done so well the past few weeks, look for her to continue her streak against the #3 Aussie.
ZAKOPALOVA v. PIN
I knew Klara would win, poor Aiko. She really must be down. But this is actually a pretty decent match of two top 100 players, it's tough to call a winner as both deserve to be one, but I'd probably put more money on Klara.
I got...7/8 right yesterday!