Re: Tuesday, OOP + Scores
Wow tomorrow's order of play looks amazing - there is going to be some matches that are very hard to handicap ahead of time:
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Central (from 12.00hrs)
1. Bammer vs. Paszek
2. A.Bondarenko vs. Bartoli
3. Goerges vs. Zvonareva
4. Ehritt-Vanc/Zahlavova Strycova vs. Kremer/Schaul
5. Schiavone vs. Dechy (NB 18.00hrs)
6. Beygelzimer/Fedak vs. Krajicek/Uhlirova
Court 1 (from 12.00hrs)
1. Tu vs. Vakulenko
2. Zakopalova vs. Loit
3. Shaughnessy vs. Ondraskova
4. A.Bondarenko/K.Bondarenko vs. Dushevina/Perebiynis
5. Jans/Rosolska vs. Azarenka/Peer
I think that Tu and Vakulenko are only 5 spots apart on the ranking list and Julia had a great US Open.
Catch that Azarenka is playing doubles with Peer - that should be quite the team, both are smoking hot right now.
Schiavonne and Dechy have that French Italian rivalry that extends all the way back to the Fed cup this year.
Also Pascek had a good US open and will be looking to build up some ranking points here as well.
Should be a great day for tennis tomorrow.