Tennis Forum banner

Who Will Win The Gold Medal?

Asian Games Women's Singles Main Draw HERE. Who Will Win?

1K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Joachim1978 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
why did Na have to draw Iroda in her quarter :help:
well at least maybe now she knows how she should play Iroda on this surface :lol:

#6 ·
Potential Iroda vs Na again? :scared: I think the winner of the top half would be either Sania or Iroda,IF Iroda can keep her amazing form and beat Na again. :tape:
The bottom half is quite wide,with Tammy,Akgul,Aiko,Yung-Jan and Jie all in the same half.I'll pick Tammy to stand out,since Jie is obviously not at her best right now.I'd be very happy to see Yung-Jan stop Jie,tough I love both of them very much. ;)
So the final may be Iroda vs Tammy,and probably Iroda wins it. :shrug:

#11 ·
g'luck tam!

#14 ·
I have to admit that given Sania's recent form, she is the favorite and will get to the SF easily. after that, she will have to beat Na or Iroda and then whoever comes out of the other 1/2

#15 ·
i think na will not lose to iroda again,and then it will be a nice battle between sania and na,should sania pass morigami(what is their head to head.i can't remember but didn't morigami beat her once or twice?).

tamarine vs akgul should be a tough first rounder.

#17 ·
yes, i think na learnt how to play iroda like what she did to flavia and danni.

good luck, na li :rocker2: please win over zheng jie in the final this year :bounce:

#18 ·
We actually have somebody from the Phlippines!!!! :eck:

Good Luck Girls but i reckon it will be an all chinese finals... :devil:

#19 ·
Na or Sania!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.