Fill-in-the-Draw 2007 | #129 | Barcelona | Final Ranks Congrats D_S 2 Titles In A Row
Fill-in-the-Draw 2007Example: Tier II quarterfinals
Playing FITD is simple and only takes a few minutes per week:
1) You just have to post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) Full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
3) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only ("A" instead of "A def. B") is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you might lose points, so try to post as specified.
4) If a player withdraws after you have made your prediction, you may ONLY change your pick if the withdrawing player was seeded. You are not allowed to alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not a seed.
5) When changing your picks, you have to post it in a new post, quoting the previous picks. No editing under any circumstances! (any edited post won't be counted)
6) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks (you may wait until they are placed, if main draw play has not started yet), you will have to specify "Q/LL1, Q/LL2, Q/LL3..." (same order as their placement in the draw) even if they are not playing each other, and even if there is no lucky loser (yet) in the draw. Should other lucky losers appear later, they automatically become Q/LL5, Q/LL6... (if it is a 4-qualifier draw) whatever their placement in the draw.
7) Scoring goes as follows: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round. Note that you won't get points if the player has a bye in first round.
Mauresmo def. Safina
Petrova def. Chakvetadze
Golovin def. Dementieva
Clijsters def. Ivanovic
The actual winners are Mauresmo, Chakvetadze, Golovin and Clijsters.
You will get 125 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 375 points.
8) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments, simply post your picks in the thread.
9) You may play more than one event per week!
Good luck and have fun!