Tennis Forum banner

#*# YulianA FedaK #*#

20K views 257 replies 29 participants last post by  slk45 
#1 ·
No thread for Yuliana? :eek: I was suprised and really like this Ukrainian player and often support her :) So I decided to create a thread for her :D

See less See more
Reactions: hellokitty83
#2 ·
Kolkata Round 1
Alberta Brianti (ITA) d. (3) Yuliana Fedak (UKR) 64 62

Poor loss Yuliana :eek:

#4 ·
Doubles - Second Round
(3) Beygelzimer/Fedak (UKR/UKR) d. Amanmuradova/Tulyaganova (UZB/UZB) 76(5) 57 30 ret. (Amanmuradova: right ankle sprain)

#6 ·
Today I went to Hasselt and attended the Qualification Round 1. Yuliana was playing Elise Tamaela and Yuliana played really well to win 63 63. She faces Anne Kremer in round two :D

I also got the chance to speak to Yuliana after the match and obtain her autograph and she is one of the nicest players I have ever met :hearts: I love her even more now :D

#8 ·
Yuliana lost to Kremer today in 3 sets. I saw Kremer yesterday and she played like shit so Anne must have played really well or Yuliana sucked :sad:

But with so many withdrawals, Yuliana is already guaranteed a place in the Main Draw :D

#9 ·
Yuliana has been placed as a LL and she has a nice draw. Round 1 vs WC Caroline Maes and Round 2 vs Santangelo or Krajicek :)

#10 ·
Yuliana and Katya Bondarenko won their first round doubles match earlier today in straight sets :yeah:

#11 ·
2006 Hasselt R1

Caroline Maes (WC) def. Yuliana Fedak (LL)

Poor loss, a great chance for Yuliana to make Quarters IMO

#22 ·
Gold Coast Quallies 2007
R1 - vs Simona Matei (ROM)
if Yuliana doesn't win this... :tape: :armed:

Welcome back darling.

#25 ·
^^ unconvincing scoreline but a win is a win :)

Yuliana will face Yuan Meng in the next round. They played once in Charleston. Yuliana won 63 61 :yeah:

#27 ·
:yippee: She now faces Galya Voskoboeva for a spot in the MD

A nice start for Yuliana in 2007 :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.