Remember, every choice, whether good or bad, can be deadly...
Suicide Pattaya City
Welcome to Pattaya City Where The Girls Are Pretty.
2006 Final:nitsansh (ISR) def. Jamie Saeng-Wa (USA) (DAY 03 over DAY 02)
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1
winner playing a WTA main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on SYBILLE BAM BAM (or maybe you do).
3. You must choose one player to win each
day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the first match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do
count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Vania King
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. There are no seeds or byes in this event. It is an all-out brawl for the championship. Hopefully, Hobart doesn't repeat itself.
6. To sign up
, please type the word "In". Variations are more than acceptable. This includes "I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS", even the lame "in" or even just you professing your love for me. It's all good. Your sign up will be confirmed when you post your picks on the first day of main draw play.
7. Please be advised that you may only play ONE Suicide Tennis tournament per week
. If you play in multiple tournaments per week, you will be given a score of ZERO for the week to go into your ranking.
Ranking Points for Suicide Pattaya City (Tier IV)
DAY 01 - 1
DAY 02 - 7
DAY 03 - 14
DAY 04 - 24
DAY 05 - 39
DAY 06 - 77
DAY 07 - 96
DAY 07 - 106 (WITH PICK)
WINNING - 115
In the event that there are atleast 12 people and no one reaches DAY 07,
2nd Place - 67
1st Place - 95
Time in Pattay City Use this
Suicide Tennis Introduction and Rules - Please click this
Suicide Tennis Rankings - Please click this
**IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER/WTAWORLD IS BEING SLOW LIKE USUAL, YOU MAY E-MAIL ME YOUR PICKS AT firstname.lastname@example.org**