• Mirza

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Rezai

Votes: 36 36.4%
  • Sprem

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • Can't say!

Votes: 13 13.1%

Who hits the hardest among these - Mirza, Rezai and Sprem ?

2K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  Ellery 
#1 ·
I will go with Mirza coz she is my fav. but seriously after watching mirza vs sprem and mirza vs rezai, i still can not make my mind. :)

P.S. - We are not talking about accuracy :tape: but only power.

#11 ·
Sprem!!

#14 ·
:angel: I do. :angel:

#18 ·
lenavee said:
Thanks for sharing. :worship:

#22 ·
Well I have seen mirza hitting in practice and she can hit muchhh harder bombs off her FH than she usually hits in matches..She can crack that FH amazingly..But I dont think anyone needs to crack every shot up which K Lina does..On an average I think Sprem hits hardest amongst all these but Sania can crack than FH up hardest and Rezai BH is maybe one of the biggest rt now..She just throws all her weight in it and soo hard to read..:eek:

#23 ·
When Rezai lines up to hit the backhand, it's the hardest shot I've seen a woman hit since Lucic. Mirza's forehand is also huge, but I still don't think it's as big as Rezai's backhand.

But overall, Sprem is the hardest hitter of the ball. Combine her average speed on FH, BH and serve, and I think you'll get a higher number than both Mirza and Rezai.

#24 ·
lucic = hardest hitter ever

sprem has the biggest serve out of the group
rezai probably has the most pop off the ground, but, when she plays sprem tomorrow, she might get overpowered cause k-lina loves adding even more pace to the ball.
mirza has a big fh, but her bh and serve put her in 3rd place

#26 ·
That Rezai girl is out of this world....

Karolina and Sania are both understandably hard-hitting but This Rezai girl is just a dreadfully powerful strikers, Poor Maria K there! I feel like it's brutal for her to stand there and actually return those shots!

:awww:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.