Martina Hingis - Matches - 1994 Wimbledon (Juniors) QF vs. Anna Kournikova - MGe* - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2009, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches

2006 Australian Open 1R
vs. Vera Zvonareva 6-1, 6-2

1-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKTP9M8G
2-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1U4KBEG
3-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALYCEX5D
4-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HU2WDIYW
5-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3GMPCUXD
6-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWHINE6X
7-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J44J9O01
PW: hinzvoauso

1998 Roland Garros QF
vs. Venus Williams 6-3, 6-4


1-) http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2522 [by gz8717 (from t3nnis.tv)]

2006 Internazionali D'Italia - Rome QF
vs. Flavia Pennetta 6-3, 6-1

1-) http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2879 [by toxicdixon (from t3nnis.tv)]
mgokshen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Senior Member
 
fedhingis67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 224
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches

Can someone re-upload the fourth part of the 2000 Chase Championships against Seles? The file is expired. And does anyone have the 1998 Chase Championship final where Hingis beat Davenport in a best of five format? I NEED that match lol. Please and thank you!
fedhingis67 is offline  
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 1st, 2009, 02:07 PM
Senior Member
 
chirag sharma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 646
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches

do you have martina-mirza match at los angeles wher martina lost 2-6 6-2 4-6? if you do have plz post it here
chirag sharma is offline  
post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 2009, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedhingis67 View Post
Can someone re-upload the fourth part of the 2000 Chase Championships against Seles? The file is expired. And does anyone have the 1998 Chase Championship final where Hingis beat Davenport in a best of five format? I NEED that match lol. Please and thank you!
sorry, I don't have 1998 Chase Championship final, I think it's a great match...

also,

I don't have 2000 Chase Championships final
because this record has too bad quality so I had deleted after I have watched...
mgokshen is offline  
post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 2009, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirag sharma View Post
do you have martina-mirza match at los angeles wher martina lost 2-6 6-2 4-6? if you do have plz post it here
I don't have the matches that martina has lost (except 1999 Roland Garros F) but when I find this match, I'm going to inform you...
mgokshen is offline  
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 5th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Senior Member
 
chirag sharma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 646
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches

actually that match was the 2nd round match that took place in los angeles in 2007 martina faught right till the end. if u find that match plz do upload here
chirag sharma is offline  
post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2009, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

new match:

2006 Internazionali D'Italia - Rome SF
vs. Venus Williams 0-6, 6-3, 6-3

1-) http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=2873
!!! GOOD Quality but ball is invisible
mgokshen is offline  
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 17th, 2009, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

I'll make highlights of all matches and I'll upload them with time...

MGokshen Edition (MGe) means these highlights are particularly for Hingis fans.

And now it's the first one:

2007 Toray Pan Pacific Open - Tokyo F - MGokshen Edition***
vs. Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-2

1-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0ZAGIO2 [by mgokshen]

Please, say your opinion about the highlight...
mgokshen is offline  
post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

Thanks for all your link ^^

Another matches of Martina :

Rome / Vs Safina (Medium Quality) (Only Second Set, don' have the first)
http://www.2shared.com/file/6257853/...na_replay.html

French Open 2006 vs Ondraskova
http://www.2shared.com/file/6215768/...ndraskova.html

2006 French Open vs Lisjak
http://www.2shared.com/file/6252306/...vs_Lisjak.html

Gold Coast Final 2007 Vs Safina
Part 1/2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ESSD79BR
Part 2/2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCHWEHST


If you want a match i will try to upload when i have the time, here is my full list of Martina match from her come back :


2006
Indian Wells / Vs Davenport (Good Quality)
Indian Wells / Vs Sharapova (Good Quality)
Rome / Vs Penneta (Good Quality)
Rome / Vs Schavione (Medium Quality)
Rome / Vs Safina (Medium Quality)
Rome / Vs V Williams (Medium Quality)
Dubai / Vs Mirza (Good Quality)
Sydney / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
Doha / Vs Washington (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Savchuk (only first set + Match point, medium quality)
Rogers Cu^p / Vs Santangelo (Medium Quality)
Rogers Cup / Vs Hantuchova (Medium Quality)
Us Open / Vs Razzano (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Mauresmo (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Pennetta (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
French Open / First, Second, Third Round (Medium Quality)
French Open / Vs Peer (Medium Quality)
French Open / Vs Clijsters (Medium Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Besenova (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Stosur (Good QUality)
Australian Open / Vs Zvoraneva (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Clijsters (Good Quality)
Acura / Vs Pennetta (Good Quality)
Acura / Vs Clijsters (Medium Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Sugiyama (Good Quality)
Warsaw / vs V Williams (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Sharapova (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Kuznetsova (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Dechy (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Groenfeld (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Kuznetsova (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Chakvetadze (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Hantuchova (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Ivanovic (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Peng (Good/Medium Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Petrova (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Mauresmo (Good Quality)





2007


Goal Coast Final / Vs Safina (Good Quality)
Dubai / Vs Jankovic (Good Quality)
Doha / Vs Kirilenko (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Bondarenko (Good Quality)
Sydney / Vs Jankovic (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Dechy (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Dudryavtseva (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Li (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Clijsters (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Ivanovic (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Nakamura (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Granville (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Cavaday (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Johansson (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Parmentier (Good Quality)


If you have a match i don't have in this list from martina come back , please upload them that's will be awesome ^^ (in good quality if you have ^^)
Arnold38 is offline  
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Senior Member
 
_elenad_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 512
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

nothing 2000 / 2001 matches ?
_elenad_ is offline  
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

I have some martina matches from 2000/2001, but i not yet make the list
Arnold38 is offline  
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Senior Member
 
_elenad_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 512
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

it should be nice to review at least:

elena vs martina - kremlin cup 2001
elena vs martina - australian open 2000

_elenad_ is offline  
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 22
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

Unfornulately i don't have this two matches :-(
Arnold38 is offline  
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 2009, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Doha 2R vs. Maria Kirilenko - MGe

2007 Qatar Total Open - Doha 2R - MGe*
vs. Maria Kirilenko 6-2, 6-2

1-) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TW9ZVJN5 [by mgokshen]
mgokshen is offline  
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
mgokshen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 45
                     
Re: Martina Hingis - Matches - 2007 Tokyo F vs. Ana Ivanovic - MGokshen Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold38 View Post

2006

Indian Wells / Vs Davenport (Good Quality)
Indian Wells / Vs Sharapova (Good Quality)
Rome / Vs Penneta (Good Quality)
Rome / Vs Schavione (Medium Quality)
Rome / Vs Safina (Medium Quality)
Rome / Vs V Williams (Medium Quality)
Dubai / Vs Mirza (Good Quality)
Sydney / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
Doha / Vs Washington (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Savchuk (only first set + Match point, medium quality)
Rogers Cu^p / Vs Santangelo (Medium Quality)
Rogers Cup / Vs Hantuchova (Medium Quality)
Us Open / Vs Razzano (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Mauresmo (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Pennetta (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
French Open / First, Second, Third Round (Medium Quality)
French Open / Vs Peer (Medium Quality)
French Open / Vs Clijsters (Medium Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Besenova (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Stosur (Good QUality)
Australian Open / Vs Zvoraneva (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Clijsters (Good Quality)
Acura / Vs Pennetta (Good Quality)
Acura / Vs Clijsters (Medium Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Sugiyama (Good Quality)
Warsaw / vs V Williams (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Sharapova (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Kuznetsova (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Dechy (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Groenfeld (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Kuznetsova (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Chakvetadze (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Hantuchova (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Ivanovic (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Peng (Good/Medium Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Petrova (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Mauresmo (Good Quality)

2007

Goal Coast Final / Vs Safina (Good Quality)
Dubai / Vs Jankovic (Good Quality)
Doha / Vs Kirilenko (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Bondarenko (Good Quality)
Sydney / Vs Jankovic (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Dechy (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Dudryavtseva (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Li (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Clijsters (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Ivanovic (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Nakamura (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Granville (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Cavaday (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Johansson (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Parmentier (Good Quality)
When you have time please upload these matches:

2006

Dubai / Vs Mirza (Good Quality)
Sydney / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
Doha / Vs Washington (Good Quality)
Berlin / Vs Pennetta (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Besenova (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Stosur (Good QUality)
Acura(San Diego) / Vs Pennetta (Good Quality)
Zurich / Vs Groenfeld (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Kuznetsova (Good Quality)
Montréal / Vs Chakvetadze (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Petrova (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)

2007

Berlin / Vs Bondarenko (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Dechy (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Dudryavtseva (Good Quality)
Australian Open / Vs Li (Good Quality)
Tokyo / Vs Dementieva (Good Quality)
Wimbledon / Vs Cavaday (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Johansson (Good Quality)
Us Open / Vs Parmentier (Good Quality)

but please firstly

Sydney / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
Masters Madrid / Vs Hénin (Good Quality)
mgokshen is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome