Dementieva's matches - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 05:11 AM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee View Post
that match was horrible
And why do you say that? Because of what Pierce did?

Dementieva

kinglear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 08:15 AM
Senior Member
 
stefi62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21,243
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear View Post
And why do you say that? Because of what Pierce did?

What did she do? She played extremely well in the last two sets and won, is that it?

I think you don't like that match in USO, and I don't like the Fed Cup match! Fair enough!

Cara Black - Liezel Huber - Mary Pierce

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline  
post #33 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:22 PM
King
 
Viktymise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Flux
Posts: 27,516
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
What did she do? She played extremely well in the last two sets and won, is that it?

I think you don't like that match in USO, and I don't like the Fed Cup match! Fair enough!
lol i just don't like it because lena lost from a set up in a slam semi

Grassonkova.
Viktymise is offline  
post #34 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 01:46 PM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Some of the more famous ones, like the '05 USO QF and Indian Wells SF against J2HNoMore, can be found on here, or someone else can post those.
Who did Lena D play at the '05 USO OF? I thought she played Mary Pierce in the semis. But I could be wrong.

Dementieva

kinglear is offline  
post #35 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Rainbowingis.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,687
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

She beat Davenport 61 36 76(6) in the '05 USO QF.
LudwigDvorak is offline  
post #36 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Mightymirza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 15,940
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee View Post
lol i just don't like it because lena lost from a set up in a slam semi
me tooo..And can you blame us!!

SANIA JUSTINE ELENAD

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline  
post #37 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:47 AM
Junior Member
 
aod2k9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 76
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

The real reason Dementieva lost was because Pierce is a cheater. She took too much time in an injury timeout when she wasn't really injured.
aod2k9 is offline  
post #38 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 03:06 AM
Member
 
ey7662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 84
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktusino View Post
2004

Elena Dementieva vs Jennifer Capriati
Semifinal
English Commentary
Full Match

Set One
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1FO5EMX
Set Two
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RG9C4YPT
Set Three
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KESVBCS0
OMG
thank you,thank you

Davenport,Sharapova,Serena,Venus
ey7662 is offline  
post #39 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 03:08 AM
Rainbowingis.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,687
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

No one else has any other matches?
LudwigDvorak is offline  
post #40 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:47 AM
King
 
Viktymise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Flux
Posts: 27,516
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
No one else has any other matches?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/39cmhr

Dementieva - Muller AO 07, 3rd set

I will upload Dementieva - Myskina Moscow SF 01 soon, and i have the last game of Dementieva - Hingis Moscow QF 01 with that aswell

Grassonkova.
Viktymise is offline  
post #41 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by aod2k9 View Post
The real reason Dementieva lost was because Pierce is a cheater. She took too much time in an injury timeout when she wasn't really injured.
When you think about it, Pierce got what she deserved. She somehow pulled out the win and then once she got to the final, she played like shit. What goes around comes around. I don't care what anyone says, I don't feel that Pierce's timeout was genuine. And if even if it was, she should have retired if she needed that much time. Pierce fans say that Pierce didn't go over the time limit for timeouts, but from what I recall, she did. So what's the truth Plus, Lena as does every other player has to deal with Pierce's ridiculously long service preparation, like Nadal. I'm curious, has Pierce ever been given a warning for taking to long to serve?

Dementieva

kinglear is offline  
post #42 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:51 PM
Senior Member
 
stefi62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21,243
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear View Post
When you think about it, Pierce got what she deserved. She somehow pulled out the win and then once she got to the final, she played like shit. What goes around comes around. I don't care what anyone says, I don't feel that Pierce's timeout was genuine. And if even if it was, she should have retired if she needed that much time. Pierce fans say that Pierce didn't go over the time limit for timeouts, but from what I recall, she did. So what's the truth Plus, Lena as does every other player has to deal with Pierce's ridiculously long service preparation, like Nadal. I'm curious, has Pierce ever been given a warning for taking to long to serve?
Is it really the place to discuss it? And even it it were, why not let bygones be bygones, Mary won at USO and Elena won a week later in Fed Cup. So what's the use to start such a polemic again?
We're here to share the matches we have, no matter if we're pro Mary or pro Elena, so well, let's give it up and keep on exchanging matches as we do...

Cara Black - Liezel Huber - Mary Pierce

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline  
post #43 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 03:27 PM
Senior Member
 
kinglear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,248
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
Is it really the place to discuss it? And even it it were, why not let bygones be bygones, Mary won at USO and Elena won a week later in Fed Cup. So what's the use to start such a polemic again?
We're here to share the matches we have, no matter if we're pro Mary or pro Elena, so well, let's give it up and keep on exchanging matches as we do...

When I got finished typing that, I thought "wait a second, I'm in the video thread." True, Lena won at the Fed Cup, but forget Fed Cup, Lena needs a Slam. And Mary has some, so I am bitter. I think I get so worked up about Lena because I see myself in her. I've overcome a lot, and I have this ultimate goal that I keep striving for. It inspires me when she succeeds. You know? But yeah, there's no use in rehashing old stuff.

Dementieva

kinglear is offline  
post #44 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Senior Member
 
RG Moonballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 769
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

IF someone has Lena - Peer, Moscow 06, please upload the match. (:
RG Moonballer is offline  
post #45 of 365 (permalink) Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Rainbowingis.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,687
                     
Re: Dementieva's matches

Let's keep it to Elena matches, please.
LudwigDvorak is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome