Mary is going to LA next week and hpefully she can be as good as she is this week.
I must say that she has a pretty good draw. And I mean, Dementieva in a possible quater, she is very beatable.
She might have a semi against Maria if she gets that far, could be very interesting. But as usual
, take one match at a time.
Unfortunately I won't be able
to fallow Mary this week cuz I'm going to be at the Nordic Light Open all week, next week. Me and a friend is going to see every match that is played so it will be nice.
Good Luck Mary!!
(1) SHARAPOVA Maria vs. Bye
KIRILENKO Maria vs. IRVIN Marissa
MIRZA Sania vs. BENESOVA Iveta
(16) CHAKVETADZE Anna vs LI Na
(11) ASAGOE Shinobu vs. ZHENG Jie
LINETSKAYA Evgenia vs.Q
DOMACHOWSKA Marta vs. Q
(7) ZVONAREVA Vera vs. Bye
(3) DEMENTIEVA Elena vs. Bye
JIDKOVA Alina vs. STOSUR Samantha
SUGIYAMA Ai vs, RUBIN Chanda
(13) SCHIAVONE Francesca vs. CAMERIN Maria Elena
(10) PENNETTA Flavia vs. Q
OSTERLOH Lilia vs. RAYMOND Lisa
Q vs. Q
(6) PIERCE Mary
(5) CLIJSTERS Kim vs. Bye
SPREM Karolina vs. Q
SERRA ZANETTI Antonella vs. Q
(12) SAFINA Dinara vs. BRANDI Kristina
(15) KOUKALOVA Klara vs. MATEVZIC Maja
FRAZIER Amy vs. SPEARS Abigail
RUANO PASCUAL Virginia vs. CRAYBAS Jill
(4) PETROVA Nadia vs. Bye
(8) LIKHOVTSEVA Elena vs. Bye
BARTOLI Marion vs. Q
VENTO-KABCHI Maria vs. PENG Shuai
(9) HANTUCHOVA Daniela vs. RANDRIANTEFY Dally
(14) DULKO Gisela vs. ZULUAGA Fabiola
WASHINGTON Mashona vs. MARTINEZ Conchita
DANIILIDOU Eleni vs. MORIGAMI Akiko
(2) KUZNETSOVA Svetlana vs. Bye