Mary is back at home - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
saby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: France
Posts: 3,302
                     
Mary is back at home

I just want to let you know that Mary is back in Paris, her plane landed last night around 10pm.
I saw her few minutes ago on tv, Mary was with Amélie.

Almost all the french olympics team who were on this plane has been totaly ignored, by journalists and all the people around. Only one athlet has been welcome has a star and it's Laure Manaudou (triple olympics medalists)

saby is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 03:44 PM
I think I am falling in love !!
 
Mark Spruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Falkland Islands
Posts: 32,055
                     
So glad that she did arrive back safly.

You are so lucky to get too see Mary on TV.

Oh well I do not live in France so I probably won't get the chance.

Did you get my mail Saby ??

take care

Mark

ALLEZ Mary Pierce


My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!


Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet





Mark Spruce is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 04:01 PM
Senior Member
 
MissTennisFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 860
                     
Wow, il faudrait que j'arrive à choper l'Equipe TV moi aussi, mais la c'est pas gagné...
MissTennisFan is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
saby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: France
Posts: 3,302
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Spruce
So glad that she did arrive back safly.

You are so lucky to get too see Mary on TV.

Oh well I do not live in France so I probably won't get the chance.

Did you get my mail Saby ??

take care

Mark
No I didn't receive it Mark, when did you sent it?

saby is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 06:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Tylane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: europe
Posts: 1,311
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by saby
Almost all the french olympics team who were on this plane has been totaly ignored, by journalists and all the people around. Only one athlet has been welcome has a star and it's Laure Manaudou (triple olympics medalists)

Please can you say me who was in the plane ? Tennismen too ?? Others ??
Tylane is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
I think I am falling in love !!
 
Mark Spruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Falkland Islands
Posts: 32,055
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by saby
No I didn't receive it Mark, when did you sent it?

I sent it a few days ago. I will send it again when I get home.

take care

mark

ALLEZ Mary Pierce


My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!


Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet





Mark Spruce is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
saby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: France
Posts: 3,302
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane
Please can you say me who was in the plane ? Tennismen too ?? Others ??
I only saw Mary and Amélie, plus more others frenchs olympics athlets, but they didn't talk about the guys.

All I know is, the girls of the french tennis team are leaving for New york in about 3 or 4 days, I don't know if the guys are going to be with. (Probably, Guy Forget likes to have them all together)

I saw Mary on tv tonight again, in the news and on a different channel.

saby is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:27 PM
Member
 
marion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 88
                     
et que faisaient ou qu'est ce qu'on dit amélie ou mary?
marion is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Team WTAworld
Senior Member
 
saby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: France
Posts: 3,302
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by marion
et que faisaient ou qu'est ce qu'on dit amélie ou mary?
Pas grand chose elles vennaient de réccupérer leurs sacs, elles discutaient toutes les 2.
Le commentaire était axé sur Laure Manaudou, tous les autres sportifs ont été ignorés, bon enfin il y a des petits chanceux qui ont eu des autographes

J'ai trouvé ça marrant Mary et Amélie portaient toutes les deux leur lunette , apparement les lentilles de chez Afflelou sont pas terrible

saby is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Tylane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: europe
Posts: 1,311
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by saby
Pas grand chose elles vennaient de réccupérer leurs sacs, elles discutaient toutes les 2.
Le commentaire était axé sur Laure Manaudou, tous les autres sportifs ont été ignorés, bon enfin il y a des petits chanceux qui ont eu des autographes

J'ai trouvé ça marrant Mary et Amélie portaient toutes les deux leur lunette , apparement les lentilles de chez Afflelou sont pas terrible

De toute façon il est fou afflelou !

(amelie est marrante dans cette pub)
Tylane is offline  
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Senior Member
 
MissTennisFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 860
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by saby
I saw Mary on tv tonight again, in the news and on a different channel.
Que faisait Mary ce soir à la télé?

En fait j'ai aussi remarqué que Mary portait ses lunettes pendant le match d'Amélie...
MissTennisFan is offline  
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 24th, 2004, 03:26 AM
I think I am falling in love !!
 
Mark Spruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Falkland Islands
Posts: 32,055
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by saby
I only saw Mary and Amélie, plus more others frenchs olympics athlets, but they didn't talk about the guys.

All I know is, the girls of the french tennis team are leaving for New york in about 3 or 4 days, I don't know if the guys are going to be with. (Probably, Guy Forget likes to have them all together)

I saw Mary on tv tonight again, in the news and on a different channel.

SO JELOUS !!!!

take care

Oh I sent you my mail again

Mark

ALLEZ Mary Pierce


My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!


Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet





Mark Spruce is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 25th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Senior Member
 
mamno_MARYFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 751
                     
Its nice to know that Mary did so well in the Olympics...and I also saw Mary by the courtside giving support to Amelie in the ladies finals the other day against Justine....its good that Mary is supporting all the new French tennis stars...very unlike Nathalie Tauziat during her time ....she was so jealous of Mary....

I also hope that Mary will play doubles with Amelie or Tatiana at this year's US open...lets call them "the hot French killer babes"!!!!!!

Rest well Mary....good luck for the US open!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Mary Pierce...my queen...forever....


...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...


Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 25th, 2004, 01:28 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Andy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bondi, Sydney
Posts: 25,246
                     
its great to see Mary supporting the other French girls and getting accepted finally as one of them. By the way there is a poll in general messages about the most respected player and Mary is on the list at the moment she is third behind seles and davenport.
Andy. is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old Aug 25th, 2004, 03:30 PM
ali
Senior Member
 
ali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 915
                     
Mary really seems to love being part of a team. I think her reintegration into the Fed Cup team has done wonders for her morale and confidence, its almost given her a new burst of energy to play well. I think its just what she needed, I imagine playing on the circuit for such a long time can become quite monotonous, this is something different which she's embraced to the full

Great to read about her supporting Amelie too, they seem to have become quite good friends. I was interested to read that they shared their olympic appartment with Christine Aaron - I wonder why the other French tennis players weren't in the same accomodation

Is it true that she's moving to Paris full time too?
ali is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome