Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana) - Page 51 - TennisForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #751 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hayato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 34,181
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

QF: [6] DE LOS RIOS def. [1] GALLOVITS 62 61



What a great win Didn't see that coming so easily! Well done Roro!!
Next is Ditty which is another tough one, she's had convincing scores this week but Rossana can do it!

De Los Diva also is in the doubles SF after she and Tweedie-Yates won 76(4) 63 over the #4 seeds Fusano/Tsoubanos. Good luck to them against the top seeds Grandin and Kops-Jones tomorrow as well!

She's back in the top 200 now for sure First time since 2004.
Hayato is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #752 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:45 AM
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~BALTIMORE~
Posts: 122,798
                     
Thumbs up Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
QF: [6] DE LOS RIOS def. [1] GALLOVITS 62 61



What a great win Didn't see that coming so easily! Well done Roro!!
Next is Ditty which is another tough one, she's had convincing scores this week but Rossana can do it!

De Los Diva also is in the doubles SF after she and Tweedie-Yates won 76(4) 63 over the #4 seeds Fusano/Tsoubanos. Good luck to them against the top seeds Grandin and Kops-Jones tomorrow as well!

She's back in the top 200 now for sure First time since 2004.
AWESOME WIN RORO!!!!! Good luck to her in BOTH SEMIS !
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #753 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Senior Member
 
LegionArgentina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23,369
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

What a score!

Good win Roro and good luck in singles and dobles

*Molinero*Bua*Radwanska*Wozniacki*Schiavone*Schynd er*

*Peng*SuarezNavarro*Rybarikova*Hibi*
*Irigoyen*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Tumosa.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Petit.
*Goncalves*Pigossi*DuqueMarino*
LegionArgentina is offline  
post #754 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 991
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

woo hoo!!! what a great week for her! Hope she'll be able to continue this form into next week in Midland!! Keep winning!!!

spotsyboy is offline  
post #755 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:55 PM
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~BALTIMORE~
Posts: 122,798
                     
Smile Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotsyboy View Post
woo hoo!!! what a great week for her! Hope she'll be able to continue this form into next week in Midland!! Keep winning!!!


Yep and thats a 75K!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #756 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hayato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 34,181
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

She lost in straight sets to Julie Ditty

Really really bad loss.............................................. ...........she was leading *4-2 in the second set but choked it all away just like she always does in the Semifinals.
Hayato is offline  
post #757 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 09:46 PM
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~BALTIMORE~
Posts: 122,798
                     
Lightbulb Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
She lost in straight sets to Julie Ditty

Really really bad loss.............................................. ...........she was leading *4-2 in the second set but choked it all away just like she always does in the Semifinals.
Oh well...atleast she won 3 matches! Its only a 25K after all Hopefully she will peak for the 75K this coming week and then the 50K after that Atleast she is back within the top 200 aswell. She will be a able to play the French Open and Wimbledon Qualies if she wants to GoGo RORO
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #758 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hayato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 34,181
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
Oh well...atleast she won 3 matches! Its only a 25K after all Hopefully she will peak for the 75K this coming week and then the 50K after that Atleast she is back within the top 200 aswell. She will be a able to play the French Open and Wimbledon Qualies if she wants to GoGo RORO
Well winning a $50K in December last year didn't even motivate her to play the Australian Open Qualies so a loss like this to Ditty in just a SF of a $25K is hardly going to motivate her to play French Open and Wimbledon Qualies, I don't think. She needs to pick up her game and keep it up there if she wants to continue to rise in the rankings.
Hayato is offline  
post #759 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:08 PM
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~BALTIMORE~
Posts: 122,798
                     
Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
Well winning a $50K in December last year didn't even motivate her to play the Australian Open Qualies so a loss like this to Ditty in just a SF of a $25K is hardly going to motivate her to play French Open and Wimbledon Qualies, I don't think. She needs to pick up her game and keep it up there if she wants to continue to rise in the rankings.
She can do it on Clay!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #760 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hayato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 34,181
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
She can do it on Clay!
I guess...she's gonna need to get some good wins in Bogota and Acapulco then!
Hayato is offline  
post #761 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
Senior Member
 
CrossCourt~Rally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: ~BALTIMORE~
Posts: 122,798
                     
Wink Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiboy View Post
I guess...she's gonna need to get some good wins in Bogota and Acapulco then!
She will!! This 25K was nothing but a warm up. She has gottin allot of matches in with reaching the doubles final and singles semis THINK POSITIVE That being said...if she loses in the 1st rd at the Midland 75K i will pull my hair out
CrossCourt~Rally is offline  
post #762 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 4th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Senior Member
 
LegionArgentina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23,369
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Rossana

Good luck next week

*Molinero*Bua*Radwanska*Wozniacki*Schiavone*Schynd er*

*Peng*SuarezNavarro*Rybarikova*Hibi*
*Irigoyen*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Tumosa.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Petit.
*Goncalves*Pigossi*DuqueMarino*
LegionArgentina is offline  
post #763 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 5th, 2007, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hayato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 34,181
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Hoping for a good draw in Midland!

By the way Heath, thanks for your rep I think I know what you are talking about...I didn't actually go to the website because I think it's Illegal at #1 right?
Hayato is offline  
post #764 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 2007, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hayato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 34,181
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

She got the #7 seed Zahlavova in the first round...I think she can win this one!!
Do your best Rossana, you don't have any points to lose this week Suerte!!
Hayato is offline  
post #765 of 3174 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Senior Member
 
LegionArgentina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23,369
                     
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Suerte Rossana!

*Molinero*Bua*Radwanska*Wozniacki*Schiavone*Schynd er*

*Peng*SuarezNavarro*Rybarikova*Hibi*
*Irigoyen*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Tumosa.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Petit.
*Goncalves*Pigossi*DuqueMarino*
LegionArgentina is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome