TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Federer connection. You are not gonna believe this....

View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old Sep 1st, 2006, 05:45 PM
country flag genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
Precisely. It has a LONG way to go. I'm sure you have never experienced a moment of thoughtlesness in your life, and having never experienced its immense power you think you know what is possible and what is not. .
Just think from my standpoint

1. Your record in the past of being loose in facts and often making your own assumptions/speculations a base for assertions. They are hardly substitute for hard facts or complete information. So does it look like the same thing is being continued in a different form here? do i have any reason to believe otherwise?

2. Your strategic insight. I felt i was better than you in this aspect than you though you can technically talk a lot more about tennis and my formal training in this sport is close to zip . So i don't trust the strategic significance of your observations. Infact I feel you some way to go.
This means while i can understand some of the dramatic improvements you atribute to meditation, i don't trust the tall claims like you have understood how geniuses work. That's too complex an issue for even great startegic minds.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome