Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16 - Page 275 - TennisForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4111 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2014, 08:15 PM
I fucking love Donna Vekic
 
Spencer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15,732
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Aga View Post
His name is clearly Dora Winifred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4112 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2014, 10:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,614
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
you're baack?


welcomeeeeeeeeeeee!
aafx is offline  
post #4113 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 1st, 2014, 11:41 PM
I fucking love Donna Vekic
 
Spencer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15,732
                     
He's back! And promptly had comments deleted about Allie Will and fellatio

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline  
post #4114 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:02 AM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
He's back! And promptly had comments deleted about Allie Will and fellatio

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How could they delete my posts???????????




How else am I supposed to win TWAT?

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
post #4115 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:13 AM
I fucking love Donna Vekic
 
Spencer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15,732
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How could they delete my posts???????????




How else am I supposed to win TWAT?
Don't worry, you missed some comments being deleted and some drama right here in this JJ forum! Between 2 JJ lovers! AND IT WASN'T EVEN ABOUT JJ!

Something about wanting Marko's nether regions all in and around a certain posters mouth, and another member here got offended and reported it, and the comments were deleted. A bit of bickering back and forth and the member who reported the comments said they were never gunna come back to the JJ hangout. We haven't seen them since

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline  
post #4116 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Lolololol Omfg

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
post #4117 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:40 AM
Delusional Jankobitch
 
GameSetJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,040
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Credit me with some dignity - I did no bickering. Just swiftly dealt with silly things.

I feel quite bad for that poser I would not want him to leave just because of me, hope he has me on ignore and continues to post. Nobody should be denied JJ.

Empress Jelena Jankovic

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline  
post #4118 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:16 AM
I fucking love Donna Vekic
 
Spencer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15,732
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Credit me with some dignity - I did no bickering. Just swiftly dealt with silly things.

I feel quite bad for that poser I would not want him to leave just because of me, hope he has me on ignore and continues to post. Nobody should be denied JJ.
Oh don't worry that's not how it meant to come across at all! You just spoke your mind, and the 2 of you agreed to disagree on some things being said, it's just that the other poster wanted to leave and not come back for some reason. We're all glad you're still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline  
post #4119 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:46 AM
Delusional Jankobitch
 
GameSetJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,040
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
Oh don't worry that's not how it meant to come across at all! You just spoke your mind, and the 2 of you agreed to disagree on some things being said, it's just that the other poster wanted to leave and not come back for some reason. We're all glad you're still here
Aww darlings it's nearly 4am for me and I'm blushing reading this.

Night night everyone

Empress Jelena Jankovic

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline  
post #4120 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 07:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

When is Jelena's next match? I've been itching to make one of my peak results threads that causes as much drama as Jelena does on court

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
post #4121 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nanchang
Posts: 14,291
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
When is Jelena's next match? I've been itching to make one of my peak results threads that causes as much drama as Jelena does on court
Tuesday or Wednesday I think. She faces the ever-threatening BYE in the first round.

Give back 2011 Cincinatti to JJ
Potato is offline  
post #4122 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:56 AM
Senior Member
 
pier97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 957
                     
Indian wells main draw?


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
pier97 is offline  
post #4123 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 01:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Alexandros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13,983
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Credit me with some dignity - I did no bickering. Just swiftly dealt with silly things.

I feel quite bad for that poser I would not want him to leave just because of me, hope he has me on ignore and continues to post. Nobody should be denied JJ.
What did you do?

Stop censorship
Alexandros is offline  
post #4124 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 02:05 PM
Delusional Jankobitch
 
GameSetJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,040
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail Aga View Post
What did you do?
Nothing honestly

please don't hit me again.

Empress Jelena Jankovic

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline  
post #4125 of 5574 (permalink) Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 03:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Tuesday or Wednesday I think. She faces the ever-threatening BYE in the first round.
She's lost to BYEs before

Exhibit A - Zarina
Exhibit B - Dolonc

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome