Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14 - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4681 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 04:37 PM
Senior Member
 
KingOfSwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 299
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Crazy win the Empress of all Kngdom and Baroness of small town outside Dubrovnik to beat RG kakakarovaninas. what can happen now I am afraid to guess at it. JJ you can now go for buy all the Paula Deen cookware left at San Diego Walmart before they take it to landfill. But it now with doubles $$$ Empress and sell like gold later for its gonna be collectors items. Lucic you can pay rent this week. GL girls!
KingOfSwing is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4682 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Crazy win the Empress of all Kngdom and Baroness of small town outside Dubrovnik to beat RG kakakarovaninas. what can happen now I am afraid to guess at it. JJ you can now go for buy all the Paula Deen cookware left at San Diego Walmart before they take it to landfill. But it now with doubles $$$ Empress and sell like gold later for its gonna be collectors items. Lucic you can pay rent this week. GL girls!

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
post #4683 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:05 PM
I fucking love Donna Vekic
 
Spencer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15,992
                     
JJ was never going to get past Flipkens in the first place

The only chance of winning on grass this season is Mirjana helping carry the team to the Doubles Title


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline  
post #4684 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:06 PM
I fucking love Donna Vekic
 
Spencer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15,992
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobisa View Post
‏@ChrisBrownSport: ''I got in to Wimbledon grounds just before the gates opened. Jelena Jankovic got caught up in this lot! Hilarious.'' https://twitter.com/ChrisBrownSport/...426368/photo/1


JJ getting caught up in the crowd on the way out to the parking lot


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline  
post #4685 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:15 PM
Senior Member
 
дalex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Luanda
Posts: 18,143
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
JJ was never going to get past Flipkens in the first place

The only chance of winning on grass this season is Mirjana helping carry the team to the Doubles Title


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Oh come on! Jelena obviously saved all her good serves and interesting net game for the doubles championships.

She saw how much attention her mxd title got at #1's party.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Jelena Jankovic
"There is no difference if you won a Grand Slam or you didn't win a Grand Slam."
дalex is offline  
post #4686 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobisa View Post
‏@ChrisBrownSport: ''I got in to Wimbledon grounds just before the gates opened. Jelena Jankovic got caught up in this lot! Hilarious.'' https://twitter.com/ChrisBrownSport/...426368/photo/1
Where is she in the photo?

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
post #4687 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 07:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Spring Pools's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14,058
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post


JJ getting caught up in the crowd on the way out to the parking lot


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
She should have taken her helicopter...

Zarina
"I'm really her idol" - Jelena Jankovic
Spring Pools is offline  
post #4688 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM
Senior Member
 
pier97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 991
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Will jelena play tomorrow or wednesday?
pier97 is offline  
post #4689 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 12:28 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,614
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

she's not in the schedule of tomorrow
aafx is offline  
post #4690 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nanchang
Posts: 14,510
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

GOAT WIN! JJ only shows up for tough draws, remember?
Potato is offline  
post #4691 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 11:03 AM
Delusional Jankobitch
 
GameSetJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,158
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Well done, Empress I knew you could do it.

At least she's keeping true to her word - the tougher the draw

Empress Jelena Jankovic

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline  
post #4692 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Senior Member
 
-NAJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 14,604
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

So if she wins title in doubles she ONLY needs title in singles at Wimbledon :P
-NAJ- is offline  
post #4693 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Miracle Worker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Universe
Posts: 28,365
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

^ yes.

The Brainless Pusher
Ernests Gulbis, Marin Cilic, John Isner
Gilles Simon, Nicolas Almagro, Tommy Haas, Jack Sock
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline  
post #4694 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
 
-NAJ-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 14,604
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Piece of cake
-NAJ- is offline  
post #4695 of 5039 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Jajaloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 4,317
                     
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildeloltilde View Post
JJ was never going to get past Flipkens in the first place
Of course she would! She saves her best for the tough draws

Doubles Specialist Јеlena Jankovic
Crowd Favourite Victoria Azarenka
Former Tennis Player Petra Kvitová
Jajaloo is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome