Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 291 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4351 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

horrible stats... AO looked like MM quality wise. Vika won a slam by playing such average tennis.
Cajka is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4352 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

AO reps speeches are always too long
Cilla is offline  
post #4353 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=223441

Cajka is offline  
post #4354 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Lmao. I'm not sure which forum has the worse trolls. This loss doesn't really hurt as much as some others. The better player won. He has much better chance against Novak on grass.
Cilla is offline  
post #4355 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
horrible stats... AO looked like MM quality wise. Vika won a slam by playing such average tennis.
Women's result is by far more painful than the men's. How are they going to have Vika & Novak do the draw next year? By helicopter?
Cilla is offline  
post #4356 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Lmao. I'm not sure which forum has the worse trolls. This loss doesn't really hurt as much as some others. The better player won. He has much better chance against Novak on grass.
It's gonna be interesting to see who will win RG. If Nadal doesn't fully recover, Olderer will be very motivated and when he's on, he's definitely a better claycourter than Novak.
Cajka is offline  
post #4357 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Did you hear the shade that the MC threw during the ceremony? Agassi winning the last of his Australian Open titles against " the memorable German, Rainer Schuttler."
Cilla is offline  
post #4358 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Miracle Worker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Universe
Posts: 28,365
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2



Pathetic result We need Nadal and some new blood. Maybe Cilic finally will win something. Even Dimitrov wouldn't be bad

The Brainless Pusher
Ernests Gulbis, Marin Cilic, John Isner
Gilles Simon, Nicolas Almagro, Tommy Haas, Jack Sock
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline  
post #4359 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's gonna be interesting to see who will win RG. If Nadal doesn't fully recover, Olderer will be very motivated and when he's on, he's definitely a better claycourter than Novak.
If Rafa is back by then, he should beat some mugs along the way. I'm not expecting any miracles. You can't really look past Bitcherer/Novak final - unless they are on the same side of the draw. Ferrer could make his first GS final Maybe QFs again at best for Andy. I can't remember if he made semis last year. It's really a failure if Novak does not win RG this season.

Last edited by Cilla; Jan 27th, 2013 at 01:07 PM.
Cilla is offline  
post #4360 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Linguae^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,117
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

I can already see Novak - Ferrer final at FO.
Linguae^ is online now  
post #4361 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
If Rafa is back by then, he should beat some mugs along the way. I'm not expecting any miracles. You can't really look past Bitcherer/Novak final - unless they are on the same side of the draw. Ferrer could make his first GS final Maybe QFs again at best for Andy. I can't remember if he made semis last year. It's really a failure if Novak does not win RG this season.
The thing is one of them will face Nadal before the SF, let's see who. Since the draws seem to be rigged, he'll be in Ferrer's quarter and Murray's half.
Cajka is offline  
post #4362 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Senior Member
 
GoofyDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Down on the West Coast
Posts: 32,187
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

I want Rafa to come back with a BH.

Official Guardian and Delphinium of the Forbidden Flower Kingdom

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline  
post #4363 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
The thing is one of them will face Nadal before the SF, let's see who. Since the draws seem to be rigged, he'll be in Ferrer's quarter and Murray's half.
Yes, everytime Rafa/Murray vs Djoko/Bitcherer. Though in Rafa's absence, Novak has been lucky to have Ferrer on his side at USO & here. Anyone who has Ferrer on his side lately gets to the to finals

Let's face it, Ferrer only got a set from Novak at USO b/c they were playing in a tornado I feel part sorry for Dahveed, but I couldn't accept him as a GS champ
Cilla is offline  
post #4364 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Yes, everytime Rafa/Murray vs Djoko/Bitcherer. Though in Rafa's absence, Novak has been lucky to have Ferrer on his side at USO & here. Anyone who has Ferrer on his side lately gets to the to finals

Let's face it, Ferrer only got a set from Novak at USO b/c they were playing in a tornado I feel part sorry for Dahveed, but I couldn't accept him as a GS champ
At least until Andy wins his second slam, right? I think Ferrer deserves at least one final.
Cajka is offline  
post #4365 of 5071 (permalink) Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Cilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 15,459
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
At least until Andy wins his second slam, right? I think Ferrer deserves at least one final.
The thought of Dahveed on the same no. as slams as Andy & winning on first try is truly disgusting If Andy doesn't win a slam in 2013, then it's a poor year. He did nothing in the Masters series for the whole of 2012, which is why he's still way off Bitcherer still in the rankings despite 3GS finals in a row.
Cilla is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome