Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2 - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2221 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:35 AM
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
 
LoLex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bydgoszcz, PL
Posts: 9,500
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
And Govortsova just beat Paszek

`

presently: jj ♥
rena ♥ angie ♥ barbie ♥ sloane ♥ queen vee ♥ sveta ♥ hingis ♥
past: seles ♥ likhovtseva ♥ zvereva ♥ hrdlickova-peschke ♥ sanchez-vicario ♥


LoLex is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2222 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Absolutely.



And Aga was bageled by Govortsova
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
And Govortsova just beat Paszek


Really, JJ vs. Aga shitfest is inevitable. I smell a 3 setter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #2223 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post


Really, JJ vs. Aga shitfest is inevitable. I smell a 3 setter.
this I don't know who to root for though

I'll just root for tennis.









Brad[le]y. is offline  
post #2224 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

At least I have no doubts about this one. I'll root for JJ. I love Masha and Aga, but JJ and Ana are JJ and Ana. If it was a match between JJ and Ana, I wouldn't watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #2225 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:50 AM
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
 
LoLex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bydgoszcz, PL
Posts: 9,500
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
this I don't know who to root for though

I'll just root for tennis.









You have to root for Jelena. She needs We need this win desperately

And Aga should be back to Poland to treat her "extremely injured" shoulder.

`

presently: jj ♥
rena ♥ angie ♥ barbie ♥ sloane ♥ queen vee ♥ sveta ♥ hingis ♥
past: seles ♥ likhovtseva ♥ zvereva ♥ hrdlickova-peschke ♥ sanchez-vicario ♥


LoLex is offline  
post #2226 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
oh and CSN also lost to Robson on clay

But Aga hasn't won consecutive matches here since 2008
Brad[le]y. is offline  
post #2227 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
You have to root for Jelena. She needs We need this win desperately

And Aga should be back to Poland to treat her "extremely injured" shoulder.
Should they meet, I expect Aga to win, but I'll be on the sidelines and be happy for whoever wins.

But if JJ wins, at least MaDu will get to post a thread about what her dad thinks about her loss Does he even like Aga?
Brad[le]y. is offline  
post #2228 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:07 AM
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
 
LoLex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bydgoszcz, PL
Posts: 9,500
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
oh and CSN also lost to Robson on clay

But Aga hasn't won consecutive matches here since 2008
It doesn't matter as Robson beat Clijsters in her favourite tournament

otoh CSN beat Jelena while Robson won only few games against her

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
But if JJ wins, at least MaDu will get to post a thread about what her dad thinks about her loss Does he even like Aga?
I don't know, he's an attention seeker. I think he likes Ula and is a bit jelaous of Aga having a better career.

Some of these threads are brilliant though

`

presently: jj ♥
rena ♥ angie ♥ barbie ♥ sloane ♥ queen vee ♥ sveta ♥ hingis ♥
past: seles ♥ likhovtseva ♥ zvereva ♥ hrdlickova-peschke ♥ sanchez-vicario ♥


LoLex is offline  
post #2229 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
I don't know, he's an attention seeker. I think he likes Ula and is a bit jelaous of Aga having a better career.

Some of these threads are brilliant though
that's not Aga's fault though Their match in Sydney just shows how Ula is. I never watched their match in Dubai though, how did that even happen?

He;s incredible I can't believe they locked that thread right after her Wimbledon QF vs. Kirilenko. It was amazing
Brad[le]y. is offline  
post #2230 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Cajka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,167
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

The thread about their mom having a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana'sProcess View Post
I'm ok with Ana dating Bastian, women, Jelena Jankovic, Trump, Montgomery Burns from Simpsons...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline  
post #2231 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
The thread about their mom having a girlfriend?
Yes

He's the Polish NA-MUG
Brad[le]y. is offline  
post #2232 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:23 AM
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
 
LoLex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bydgoszcz, PL
Posts: 9,500
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
that's not Aga's fault though Their match in Sydney just shows how Ula is. I never watched their match in Dubai though, how did that even happen?
Aga tanked that match in Dubai as she was injured after playing Paris indoors week before. She helped Ula to get into top 100 as far as I remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
He;s incredible I can't believe they locked that thread right after her Wimbledon QF vs. Kirilenko. It was amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
The thread about their mom having a girlfriend?
That thread was so stupid that I actually laughed at this

`

presently: jj ♥
rena ♥ angie ♥ barbie ♥ sloane ♥ queen vee ♥ sveta ♥ hingis ♥
past: seles ♥ likhovtseva ♥ zvereva ♥ hrdlickova-peschke ♥ sanchez-vicario ♥


LoLex is offline  
post #2233 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Aga tanked that match in Dubai as she was injured after playing Paris indoors week before. She helped Ula to get into top 100 as far as I remember.
fixers

Ula has beaten Sveta more recently than Aga though
Brad[le]y. is offline  
post #2234 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:35 AM
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
 
LoLex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bydgoszcz, PL
Posts: 9,500
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
fixers
Last year there was an exhibition match in Cracow where Ula beat Aga in straight sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post
Ula has beaten Sveta more recently than Aga though
No surprise. Sveta knows how to play Aga.. and I love that

`

presently: jj ♥
rena ♥ angie ♥ barbie ♥ sloane ♥ queen vee ♥ sveta ♥ hingis ♥
past: seles ♥ likhovtseva ♥ zvereva ♥ hrdlickova-peschke ♥ sanchez-vicario ♥


LoLex is offline  
post #2235 of 5071 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,180
                     
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
No surprise. Sveta knows how to play Aga.. and I love that
Bar their match this year, Sveta didn't play that well in any of her matches. She actually played better in that match than she did a lot of her 2009 RG matches.

How come she can't play Sunshine though? Does she not like moonballing?
Brad[le]y. is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome