* Magdalena Rybarikova Thread * - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
 37Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Martina&Roger <3
 
Calliope.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Como, Italy
Posts: 7,827
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
I am here only for magda and to tell you that she saw this page last week and she was very happy that she has already some fans all around the world. I'm telling you that magda could be in top 5 in the future..her talent level is just unbeliveble to me..we'll see how she does today..
Hey thanks for this
Thanks for the pics too

Gooo Magda



Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
magda lost 6:4 6:7 4:6 and she wrote me that it was very tough much and that Pirenkova played really good.. but it dousn't matter she will win next time..
chocolatt is offline  
post #33 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
we will see how they do in double..
chocolatt is offline  
post #34 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
magda lost 6:4 6:7 4:6 and she wrote me that it was very tough much and that Pirenkova played really good.. but it dousn't matter she will win next time..
Thats great I know thats not the right place to cheer for Tsvetana but i want to tell you guys that Tsvetana Pironkova is reaaaaly good and this score shows that Magda have great future She loose this match but she won another fan Aide Magda and win the next tournament
And chocolatt tell Magda to go to play 25,000 Itf Tournament in Sofia next year coz I want to see her how she play
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #35 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
Thats great I know thats not the right place to cheer for Tsvetana but i want to tell you guys that Tsvetana Pironkova is reaaaaly good and this score shows that Magda have great future She loose this match but she won another fan Aide Magda and win the next tournament
And chocolatt tell Magda to go to play 25,000 Itf Tournament in Sofia next year coz I want to see her how she play

next year there will be no 25 000 in her plan but maybe 250 000?? I'm telling you she will be as good as Vaidisova or Ivanovic next year or year after..her ambitions are to win over Daniela and then Ana and Nicol..and they all are similar types of bodies so its gonna be perfect tennis to WATCH
chocolatt is offline  
post #36 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
next year there will be no 25 000 in her plan but maybe 250 000?? I'm telling you she will be as good as Vaidisova or Ivanovic next year or year after..her ambitions are to win over Daniela and then Ana and Nicol..and they all are similar types of bodies so its gonna be perfect tennis to WATCH
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #37 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
I was afraid of that But I hope that I can watch her on the TV BTW what kind of service she had? Like Vaidisova or like Lena D I saw in the stats that she made 6 aces and only 4 DF so it seems that she have good service right? And who is her fave surface? Thanx for the info

well look at the stats she had with Brianti a guess 9aces? or 11? iI'm not sure she has perfect servis and forehand these things are on world 1class level..Once I played with her She gave me like 180km/h srvice and I was just like what the.... you know what I mean?well she is tall..But magda is perfect person..I thought the same about Daniela in her age when she was 17 and I told her that once she will be in top5 and she was laughing as well as Magda and you see where is she now..But Daniela changed..and I was very sad about that..wll money chnge people..My opinion is that magda is now playing better then Daniela in her age so we ll see?But no doubt that I cant compare Nicol or Ana with magda yet..But everything takes time right?

Last edited by chocolatt; Nov 15th, 2005 at 08:49 PM.
chocolatt is offline  
post #38 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
I wish her good luck I`m wondering how Tsvetana played ... I didnt see her till ... 1 year Can you ask her what was her opinion about Tsveti Pironkova? Coz I think she have place in Top10 one day but as you say "everything takes time"
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #39 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Senior Member
 
daniela86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Svilajnac
Posts: 18,282
                     
Thanks a lot for all these infos chocolatt I'm really glad to see that Magda is very motivated and 9 aces in one match is quite brilliant Although she lost,congrats to her for the great fight against Pironkova I hope we'll see the next Tsveti vs Magda in a Tier1
Btw, Magda and Kurhajcova lost 6-2 7-6(5) against Jurak/Savransky I suppose Magda doesn't have a lot of experience in the dubz yet Better luck at Poitiers!!!

Maria Sharapova
Krunic~~ Ivanovic ~~ Jovanovski ~~ Stojanovic~Jorovic
Putintseva~~Robson ~~Hingis~~ Svitolina ~~ Pavlyuchenkova~~ Rybarikova~~ Halep~~Pervak~~Kulichkova~~Kirilenko~~Mladenovic
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina Pliskova ~~Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline  
post #40 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
daniela86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Svilajnac
Posts: 18,282
                     
Anyway Chocolatt, you seem to have met a lot of slovak players so I wondered if you also knew Dominika Cibulkova?Her results in juniors are quite promising and a lot of experts say she will be a great player (as for me I 've never seen her playing but I like her all the same even if I prefer Magda )Is she Magda's friend?I think the slovakian fed cup team will be extremely strong in 2,3 years

Maria Sharapova
Krunic~~ Ivanovic ~~ Jovanovski ~~ Stojanovic~Jorovic
Putintseva~~Robson ~~Hingis~~ Svitolina ~~ Pavlyuchenkova~~ Rybarikova~~ Halep~~Pervak~~Kulichkova~~Kirilenko~~Mladenovic
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina Pliskova ~~Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline  
post #41 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 16th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Anyway Chocolatt, you seem to have met a lot of slovak players so I wondered if you also knew Dominika Cibulkova?Her results in juniors are quite promising and a lot of experts say she will be a great player (as for me I 've never seen her playing but I like her all the same even if I prefer Magda )Is she Magda's friend?I think the slovakian fed cup team will be extremely strong in 2,3 years
I saw dominika's play first time when I was in wimbledon this year and I saw her in first round Dominika is different player then magda and I know that a lot of people say that dominika is a great talent but I dont think that..My opinion is that when magda meets Dominika in match the result will be 6:3 6:2 for magda..Dominika is like 156cm tall and she has speed from God but no servis no forehand..I think she could be in top 50maybe 30..but between her and magda is a big difference..They are friends also with Juricova she is quite promising too..But Dominika is a great person and she dates Stachovski but you probably know that..The main thing is that Dominika has rich dad so he payes the magazines to make an iterview with her all the time and thats why everybody knows dominika in slovak tennis.. Its like Dominika has quite similar game as Dominik Hrbaty and Magda is like old Karol Kucera you know what I mean?Karol was talented but lazy Dominik is hardworking man but his talent level isnt that big.. but its hard to say now..they re so young..we ll see..maybe I'm wrong..and our Fed cup..yeah we are having the best coach now Mihal(he was coaching Hrbaty,Daniela,Kucera)...if girls will play in 2-3years girls like Gajdosova,Cibulkova,Rybarikova and Hantuchova..uff good bye mother Russia

Last edited by chocolatt; Nov 16th, 2005 at 12:58 PM.
chocolatt is offline  
post #42 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 16th, 2005, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Martina&Roger <3
 
Calliope.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Como, Italy
Posts: 7,827
                     
Chocolatt, thanks for all the infos!
Sorry that Magda lost but she played well cos Tzveti is a very good player... Next time will be different Cos I'm sure that Magda can do really well, she must be a very talented player, so we will have the chance to see her play on tv soon Let's hope so!
Is she going to play some other tournament this year?



Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline  
post #43 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 16th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartaHingisFan
Chocolatt, thanks for all the infos!
Sorry that Magda lost but she played well cos Tzveti is a very good player... Next time will be different Cos I'm sure that Magda can do really well, she must be a very talented player, so we will have the chance to see her play on tv soon Let's hope so!
Is she going to play some other tournament this year?

yes the last one in Porties 75 000. She has to play something because our point is to get into quali in Australia open..and she has to be about 240..
chocolatt is offline  
post #44 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 16th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,361
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatt
yes the last one in Porties 75 000. She has to play something because our point is to get into quali in Australia open..and she has to be about 240..
I hope she will not face Tsveti again ...
I have a question - why "our point" Are you her coach or something ?
Louis Cyphre is offline  
post #45 of 1857 (permalink) Old Nov 17th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 48
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avram Bakalina
I hope she will not face Tsveti again ...
I have a question - why "our point" Are you her coach or something ?
not coach..coach is with her every time everywhere..I'm her boyfriend..her coach is Kurhajec Lubka's father..and he is little bit older then me
chocolatt is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome