Ivanovic at Ordina Open

4K views 64 replies 22 participants last post by  ~lollipop_girl~ 
#1 ·
:wavey: :lick:

"Ana’s next tournament is the Ordina Open in s’Hertogenbosch, which begins

on 19 June" from www.anaivanovic.com

:angel: ;)

#27 ·
I'm Looking Forward to That Molik Match..

#28 ·
12pm

:angel: Ana Ivanovic has been drawn to face Australian Alicia Molik in the first round of the Ordina Open. The tie is scheduled as the first match on Centre Court at 12pm Central European Time today.
If someone can record or tell us where to see her online, pls

take care,.....

:wavey: ;)

#30 ·
:woohoo: I came on and saw it at 6-1 2-5 but never really felt worried so I am very proud of Ana tonight...

(I needed some good news after Masha last night :tape: )

#32 ·
Yeah Great win!

#33 ·
Dexter said:
Ana won 61 36 62... the scoreline might be a bit unimpressive, but I believe Ala wanted to win so badly and Im kinda sad for her :sad:
now should be an easier opponent... Iveta or Sania :angel:
Good luck! :)
Iveta...

Good luck Ana in 2nd round.

#37 ·
Ana played good in the 1st and 3rd set (after 3-2 in the 3rd)... In the doubles match she was the best of all 4...

#39 ·
Ivanovic/Kirilenco

They play doubles tomorrow

Martina Navratilova (USA)
Vladimira Uhlirova (CZE)
tegen
Ana Ivanovic (SCG)
Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
This is their QF match in doubles.

Her second round match agains Benesova is on wednesday.
Good luck for both.

:bounce: :clap2: :secret:

#40 ·
They Won In Doublez!!

7-5 6-4

#42 ·
azdaja said:
so, ana and maria won in qfs 6:1 6:3. well done! and for fuck's sake is there a more useless website for a tournament than this? normally finding results of completed matches is rather easy :rolleyes:
I agree. The website is a horrible mess.

I'm nervous about the match against Benesova for some reason. Just stay focused, Ana!

#50 ·
Ana :rocker: :rocker2: :rocker: Solid win,much easier than in Miami :yeah: Congrats! :hug: :cool: :bounce: Best of luck against Lena D now :D I agree with Steffy and I am confident about this match.I think Ana will defeat Lena:bounce: :rocker2: Ajde!!! :cool: :bounce:

#51 ·
Gud Luk To Her!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.