:wavey: :lick:

"Ana’s next tournament is the Ordina Open in s’Hertogenbosch, which begins

on 19 June" from www.anaivanovic.com

:angel: ;)

#2 ·
Hope Its Good Preperation For Wimbledon

Reactions: Langers
#6 ·
Whu Else In The Top Of Womens Tennis Is In That Tournament?

#9 ·
#10 ·
Yeh this will be a very interesting tournament. Her first two matches at the French Open were great, but she was poor the following match. She’s had some time to recover and now that she’s back on grass she should start producing some good results. Hopefully this tournament is the start of a good grass season which leaves her in good shape for Wimbledon.

#11 ·
I wish Ana would actually play all 3 weeks on grass. This surface should really play to her strengths as long as she can serve well. She should tear through opponents. Maybe a big result at Wimbledon!!! I'm still waiting for Ana's big tournament result this year, so hopefully it will come very soon!

#12 ·
azdaja said:
pierce isn't, only dementieva. also, penetta, safina, kirilenko, dulko, jankovic.
Damn, I like her chances..

#15 ·
Dexter said:
It's just a must to win this tournament... absolutely must :unsure:
Ana will be 4th or 5th seed. It is highest in her career, because she played only GS, tier I and tier II and when she played challengers she won them after she played qualifications. So, Ana has best starting position ever and I hope she will use that.

#16 ·
meh. ana was a top 8 seed at several tournaments already, that's not so new. it's just that there are not many top players in this tournament for a change, only one from top 10 and 3 more ranked between 17 and 20. that's unusually easy for ana simply because she always plays just big tournaments. so yeah, in theory this is the first tournament this year where she can be considered a favourite to win.

#17 ·
azdaja said:
meh. ana was a top 8 seed at several tournaments already, that's not so new. it's just that there are not many top players in this tournament for a change, only one from top 10 and 3 more ranked between 17 and 20. that's unusually easy for ana simply because she always plays just big tournaments. so yeah, in theory this is the first tournament this year where she can be considered a favourite to win.
The good thing here is that she is going to play a tournament before Wimbledon.

I think she has a great oportunity to win it Pierce is soming from an injure so I don't think she will be at her best, Kirilenko and Dulko Kirilenko is losing very early in every tournament and Dulko as well.
Safina :rolleyes: not sure about how dangerous she can be at grass.
I would say that the one to fear is Elena in any other tournament but I have to admit it and I hate to say it she sucks at grass.

So Ana has all the chances to win

VAMOS ANA :bounce:

#20 ·
We have been talking this tournament up coz of the lack of top players but yet Ana still manages to get the worst possible draw, with what seems to be the toughest players in the whole thing... pretty sucky there! :(
If she can get past the 1st she should be good in the 2nd and then the QF is doable too!

#25 ·
xcrtbckhnd said:
Horrible draw, but Ana would most likely meet some tough players to get through to the latter rounds regardless. Hopefully she can cruise through and final get into a semifinal! Would love to see her put it all together and play a consistent set of matches to take the title.
Amen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.