Tennis Forum banner

Amy Frazier in danger of falling out of the TOP 100 for the first time in 17 years!:(

1K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  CrossCourt~Rally 
#1 ·
If Amy does not do well at Eastborne and Wimbledon she will be in danger of falling out of the Top 100 within the next month or so. I really hope she can get her form together as she holds the record for most consecutive weeks in the top 100 for a player that was never ranked in the top 10. She is also 5th or 6th on that list for all players ( even top 10 ) on the most conescutive list. :worship: I'll also cry :sad: :sad: ... :sobbing: ... :p

#2 ·
wow..17 years...thats just amazing

#3 ·
azmad_88 said:
wow..17 years...thats just amazing
Yes it is! :D . I am really hoping that she can win a couple of matches at Wimbledon. She lost in the 1st rd last year..so this would be a temporary savior for her staying in the top 100 ;) Winning a match or 2 at Eastborne would also be nice. Hopefully she will play in Qualies there...she needs to get some match play in so she can find her groove again :bounce:

#4 ·
FRAZIER~FORCE said:
If Amy does not do well at Eastborne and Wimbledon she will be in danger of falling out of the Top 100 within the next month or so. I really hope she can get her form together as she holds the record for most consecutive weeks in the top 100 for a player that was never ranked in the top 10. She is also 5th or 6th on that list for all players ( even top 10 ) on the most conescutive list. :worship: I'll also cry :sad: :sad: ... :sobbing: ... :p
What a cute post!! lol

I saw Amy play Farina Elia at the 2004 Aus Open, think it was 3rd round.. it went to 7-5 in the 3rd or something.. was a great match. She is good to watch when playing well.

But what really stands out in my memory is how freakishly white Amy is.. Almost like she is flourescent the poor thing.. Ive heard that her or a family member had some type of issue with skin cancer? can u confirm that Frazier Force?

LOL @ that record - Most Consecutive Years in Top 100 (never being inside the top 10)!!

What is her best ranking?

Reactions: AceTennisGrrrl
#5 ·
Amy ! Fight :eek: :eek: :hysteric:

#6 ·
Czechfan said:
What a cute post!! lol

I saw Amy play Farina Elia at the 2004 Aus Open, think it was 3rd round.. it went to 7-5 in the 3rd or something.. was a great match. She is good to watch when playing well.

But what really stands out in my memory is how freakishly white Amy is.. Almost like she is flourescent the poor thing.. Ive heard that her or a family member had some type of issue with skin cancer? can u confirm that Frazier Force?

LOL @ that record - Most Consecutive Years in Top 100 (never being inside the top 10)!!

What is her best ranking?

#13 ;) 6 years ending in the top 20 :worship:

#7 ·
her last top 10 player she beat was myskina at wimbledon ,no?

#23 ·
I LOVE seeing Amy play at Eastbourne! I've seen her there every year since...I don't know, she's always there!!! Last year she saved six match points to beat Ai Sugiyama -she was fantastic! In the early years she was a habitual first round loser at Eastbourne -apart from a surprise win over Julie Halard-decugis one year - but the last few years she seems really comfortable on the grass; her experience is a real bonus on what is an unfamiliar surface for many of her opponents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.