Tennis Forum banner

Thx Martina !

1K views 32 replies 24 participants last post by  VeeDaQueen 
#1 ·
You had everything in your hands to beat Venus but you gave the match so easy away to her : You were 6-4, 3-0 up, what the hell happened in your head ? What's was this for a performance ? I've never been so angry at you during my 10 years of loyal fanship ! I can accept defeats but not a defeat like the one of today : This is a complete disgrace : You didn't just lose the match but also laughed with yourself ! You can't be proud of you today, you should show a very low profile !

Get your head back in the business asap ! Such defeat and performance is a big insult to your real level of play...

I still love you and always will as you always will be my idol but I can't accept such awful stuff from you !

Reactions: Barlos
#3 ·
She is playing next week..Cheer up!...hope u will do well martina next week!

#4 ·
Martian Jeza said:
You had everything in your hands to beat Venus but you gave the match so easy away to her : You were 6-4, 3-0 up, what the hell happened in your head ? What's was this for a performance ? I've never been so angry at you during my 10 years of loyal fanship ! I can accept defeats but not a defeat like the one of today : This is a complete disgrace : You didn't just lose the match but also laughed with yourself ! You can't be proud of you today, you should show a very low profile !

Get your head back in the business asap ! Such defeat and performance is a big insult to your real level of play...

I still love you and always will as you always will be my idol but I can't accept such awful stuff from you !
Very well said. Exactly how I feel. :sad: I just hope that Martina is able to bounce back in Berlin :( I guess as fans we should always stick by her but it's difficult to have much belief after a performance like that. Embarassing really... :eek:

#6 ·
Oh god, get over it. At the end of the match I was so frustrated I could cry, but in the grand scheme of Martina's season this is utterly insignificant. She can come back next week and shake this off and be great again. Yeah she blew a lead. That's called having an off day, and it's also called Venus Williams being one of the best players in the world.

#7 ·
alwayshingis said:
Oh god, get over it. At the end of the match I was so frustrated I could cry, but in the grand scheme of Martina's season this is utterly insignificant. She can come back next week and shake this off and be great again. Yeah she blew a lead. That's called having an off day, and it's also called Venus Williams being one of the best players in the world.
I'm very angry the way she gave the match so easy away ! I will get over it with the time but such loss isn't acceptable for a player as Martina ! Anyway, she can't play worse than she did today : this was clearly abissimal...
I'm maybe exaggerate and too harsh but this are things of my personality...

#8 ·
Very disappointing indeed, but it's Venus she was playing and we all know her history with Venus... But the worst thing is that this is the 2nd choke lost in a row for her.. hope she realises it and starts working how to deal with leads....

we can be thankful this didn't happen in Roland Garros....

Good Luck, Martina, I'll always love and support you and am your most true and loyal fan...

#9 ·
BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

:haha: :haha:

I knew Venus would do it and she was injured! :lol:

Just shows you doesn't it. Martina just can't hack the power players still.

Do I feel a foot injury coming on? BWAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Evil Chucky strikes no more :devil:

Go back into retirement and commentate on Eurosport, you were not bad doing that! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

#10 ·
And we have a winner...

#13 ·
lol @ the thread starter.......
Martina did a good job in the first and had her chances in the 2nd but...Venus kept on fighting despite having physical problems - which is not a surprise considering lack of match practise - and she won with her own weakness. Nevertheless, Martina just didn't know what to do! when she was the favourite in the third - old demons returned I guess...;)That's one of the reasons why she ended her careere

#14 ·
I was so sorry. Martina did not take her heart in her hands because she was palying so inconsitent and unconcentrated that I asked myself how she could play like that. Venus was unable to move and suffered during the match and that was Martina's possibility to win the match but unfortunately she served so bad so that Venus made the important break. Hoping for a better playing Martina next week.

#15 ·
alwayshingis said:
Hurrah! :yeah:

#17 ·
mike/topgun said:
lol @ the thread starter.......
Martina did a good job in the first and had her chances in the 2nd but...Venus kept on fighting despite having physical problems - which is not a surprise considering lack of match practise - and she won with her own weakness. Nevertheless, Martina just didn't know what to do! when she was the favourite in the third - old demons returned I guess...;)That's one of the reasons why she ended her careere
I'm happy I made you smile.

#19 ·
alwayshingis said:
Nice post. :wavey:

#21 ·
Martian Jeza said:
I'm very angry the way she gave the match so easy away ! I will get over it with the time but such loss isn't acceptable for a player as Martina ! Anyway, she can't play worse than she did today : this was clearly abissimal...
Yes, it's tough but Martina was unfortunate to lose so much time off and it's hard to capture that feeling, the winning feeling back. Her time off is the reason for mental lapses.

BTW , who is that cutie in your avatar? :hearts:

#23 ·
Well because she was up and almost dominating, we all, even Vee cleary knows Martina can still beat her with ease but I think Martina ever since she came back has lost her fighting spirit...and we know Vee that is pretty much all she has that makes her really good, everything else does not come into play whenever she plays Martina....they're pretty much even.

#24 ·
dinhd82 said:
Well because she was up and almost dominating, we all, even Vee cleary knows Martina can still beat her with ease but I think Martina ever since she came back has lost her fighting spirit...and we know Vee that is pretty much all she has that makes her really good, everything else does not come into play whenever she plays Martina....they're pretty much even.
Ha ha dont be silly...

#25 ·
Martian Jeza said:
If I was Martina, I would absolutely dispise the fact that you were one of my fans! I would be ashamed of yourself mate, I really would.

You sound so fucking pety, and childish, and every other fucking negative word I could ever think of!

#26 ·
Martian Jeza said:
Everything you said is true but the good news is that Martina knows this, it is least acceptable to her. She is very dissapointed with her lack of aggression, stated she was disgusted with her serve and she is going to work harder...I know she will turn things around soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.