Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Travelling the Globe
1. The Australian Open (I know what a lame choice, but I was BORN in Melbourne, I ATTEND the Aussie Open, plus I have never won a tourney in Australia let alone made the top 10 - this will be the cherry on the cake)
2. Year End Championships (I should have won it in 2003 (led from day 1 but messed up my last 2 picks) and in 2004 - had Mauresmo beaten Serena, I would have won))
3. Kremlin Cup - Russia borders Mongolia - where half of my genes are from.
4. Filderstadt - because I love this time of the year and my Volkswagen car is from Germany.
5. Eastbourne - is close to Ireland & I have won titles on clay, hardcourt & indoor, but not yet GRASS.