loves the grass of Wimbledon and will be very motivated to defend his RU pts from last year. had an avrage year so far but you can count on him to do damage.
Likes Clay better (RU in FO) doesnt have a great grass season but maybe he could do his grass breakthrough in Wimbledon, the real thing.
has had a wonderful year and he is one of the favourites for Wimbledon. will come to wimbledon with 2 titles on hardcourts and clay so he will want to have one on grass.
is the best player of the year for sure. Two tier I titles in a row and great performances in FO and Eastbourne, the question is can he handle the expectations?
The South African is a very good an exprienced player. Was upgraded after winning YEC and since then didnt do alot except Dubai but there is a reason why he is a top 10 player and im sure we will see it here in Wimbledon.
is Well known as the king of lower tournaments and great on clay but his two great tournaments in Birmingham and Rosemalen showed that he can do well here.
is a great player on any surface was the #1 in the world for a couple of weeks but couldnt protect on his win in FO 2003. Still I think that he really is a wonderful player who will do great things here.
The young Israeli didnt have a good year until now with great performances in FO, Birmingham and Eastbourne which bumped him to #7 in the world. Does well in GS and is alwais a contender
-The defending champion is ready to defend his title but he didnt do anything big this year but his amazing performance last year makes him a big threat here.
is great on GS this year and that why I think that he is very dangerous player and a worth to watch one.
- Great on grass like most aussies and he could do really well here like last year.
- Had a great year so far and he is one of the best players this year watch out!
- Great player but he wont be complete until he will get his first title and this is a big chance to get back to the top.
- A winner of a GS in his first month as a pro shows how much talent he has.
- did very good this year and I think he has a real shot for a title at SW19.
- Well he has the experience, the ability and the home crowd what more can you ask?
- The winner of the FO has alot of pressure as he want to show everyone that it wasnt one good tourney here is his chance to prove it.
- A wonderful player whos done awsome this year. A real threat for the title.
- just won a grass tournament in Birmingham and was a QF in Rosemalen. I dont need to say more.
- is having a nice year and a SF in Birmingham makes him a possible threat for others.
- Has a title already this year and is a good all around player could do serious damage.
- Another local player and with the crowd im sure she could pull a top 10 spot.
- She had an excellent year so far and I believe that she will continue to impress us all.
- One of my favourites to make a big breakthrough here.
- When s/he does show up then good results comes especially in GS.