Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 100 - TennisForum.com

 210Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1486 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Natural Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In The Lost Woods
Posts: 12,922
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

If u zoom where im pointing is a #redbull team has arrived in monaco. Getting car ready #formula1 #teamredbull yay


Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1487 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2013, 05:57 PM
Senior Member
 
LUVMIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11,474
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

she looks fucking hot

2012 & 2013 AO Champion - Winnerenka

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline  
post #1488 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2013, 07:56 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,037
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
If u zoom where im pointing is a #redbull team has arrived in monaco. Getting car ready #formula1 #teamredbull yay

Like a boss. Digital product advertising without the actual product even in the picture.

- Caroline Wozniacki has never beaten a reigning world #1.
- Caroline Wozniacki has never beaten a top 5 player at a major.
- Caroline Wozniacki has not beaten a top 3 player en route to any of her 23 titles.
- Caroline Wozniacki has beaten two top 5 players en route to her 23 titles (#4 Zvonareva and #5 Schiavone)

-Her fans think she had very bad luck with her Grand Slam and Regular Tour draws.
Patrick345 is offline  
post #1489 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2013, 09:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,927
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Its not far. She lives in Monaco.

Azarenka, Muguruza, Kerber, Beck, Lepchenko, Goerges, Puig
Lisciki, Robson
Terziyska, Martic, Riske, Halep, McHale
BillFromRichmond is offline  
post #1490 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2013, 09:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,927
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
If u zoom where im pointing is a #redbull team has arrived in monaco. Getting car ready #formula1 #teamredbull yay

Thats right. Its a big week in Monaco. The Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend. She may be in the Red Bull pits!

Azarenka, Muguruza, Kerber, Beck, Lepchenko, Goerges, Puig
Lisciki, Robson
Terziyska, Martic, Riske, Halep, McHale
BillFromRichmond is offline  
post #1491 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2013, 09:54 PM
Senior Member
 
ozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7,450
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Thats right. Its a big week in Monaco. The Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend. She may be in the Red Bull pits!
She is probably a little busy this weekend .
ozza is online now  
post #1492 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:39 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,927
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
She is probably a little busy this weekend .
No, she WILL be in Monaco. Its a big event for Red Bull and she is the ONLY Red Bull tennis athlete. She can easily fly to Paris Sunday night after the race.

Azarenka, Muguruza, Kerber, Beck, Lepchenko, Goerges, Puig
Lisciki, Robson
Terziyska, Martic, Riske, Halep, McHale
BillFromRichmond is offline  
post #1493 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:48 AM
Senior Member
 
LUVMIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11,474
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Like a boss. Digital product advertising without the actual product even in the picture.
but if u zoom it up, u can actually see it Patrick

2012 & 2013 AO Champion - Winnerenka

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline  
post #1494 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:48 AM
Senior Member
 
LUVMIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11,474
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
No, she WILL be in Monaco. Its a big event for Red Bull and she is the ONLY Red Bull tennis athlete. She can easily fly to Paris Sunday night after the race.
No way, she'll be in Paris practicing.

2012 & 2013 AO Champion - Winnerenka

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline  
post #1495 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Helaena's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,929
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Rome Final 2013.










she's gained weight indeed, i hope it is for the better

VIKA.KAROLINA
Helaena is offline  
post #1496 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:03 AM
Senior Member
 
joshum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,636
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Mmm doesn't look good with the top... Very tight indeed.
joshum is offline  
post #1497 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,927
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
No way, she'll be in Paris practicing.
She is practicing in Monaco. We'll see..I bet she'll be posting pics from the race over the weekend..as I said this is a big Red Bull weekend at the race and THEY WANT HER THERE... double bet..we'll see her and Vettel in a pic together... See ya on Monday.

Azarenka, Muguruza, Kerber, Beck, Lepchenko, Goerges, Puig
Lisciki, Robson
Terziyska, Martic, Riske, Halep, McHale
BillFromRichmond is offline  
post #1498 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Senior Member
 
LUVMIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 11,474
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
She is practicing in Monaco. We'll see..I bet she'll be posting pics from the race over the weekend..as I said this is a big Red Bull weekend at the race and THEY WANT HER THERE... double bet..we'll see her and Vettel in a pic together... See ya on Monday.
How can she not practice on the courts of RG? I still doubt it though....we'll c..

2012 & 2013 AO Champion - Winnerenka

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline  
post #1499 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,927
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

As a top seed, the tournament can schedule her first match on Tuesday if she wishes. They have to make accommodations anyway for players who may make the finals in the tune ups this week. She gets to Paris on Sunday and practices there on Monday. Its no big deal. She and the other top players have been there many times. The courts are not going to change much from year to year. One day of practice is all she needs there. She's practicing in Monaco on the same type of red clay.

RG and the WTA WANT her in Monaco at the race. It is beacoup exposure for the French Open and the WTA to fans and hangerson of another sport who may not know about tennis.

Azarenka, Muguruza, Kerber, Beck, Lepchenko, Goerges, Puig
Lisciki, Robson
Terziyska, Martic, Riske, Halep, McHale
BillFromRichmond is offline  
post #1500 of 4615 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Senior Member
 
ozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 7,450
                     
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
As a top seed, the tournament can schedule her first match on Tuesday if she wishes. They have to make accommodations anyway for players who may make the finals in the tune ups this week. She gets to Paris on Sunday and practices there on Monday. Its no big deal. She and the other top players have been there many times. The courts are not going to change much from year to year. One day of practice is all she needs there. She's practicing in Monaco on the same type of red clay.

RG and the WTA WANT her in Monaco at the race. It is beacoup exposure for the French Open and the WTA to fans and hangerson of another sport who may not know about tennis.
No they can't. If Vika is in whatever half of the draw is starting first, she plays Monday absolutely latest. Gasquet won Nice in 2010 and requested his R1 match vs Murray be moved to Tuesday, they refused his request, and he had to play Murray on the Monday.
ozza is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TennisForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

Registration Image

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome