I've had some time to kill and I've subtracted all points from the 2009 clay season (up until Madrid, which is the last tournament played to change seeding for Roland Garros) as well.
The 15th and 16th means how many points their worst result are worth. All of those players with 0 or 1 will gain points as soon as they win a match, whereas e.g Dementieva, Radwanska will have to win a few rounds.
It was a bit difficult to do as the Premier-5 rule complicates things together with the fact that the Rome entry list isn't out yet.
But it gives us the picture that Vika needs to work hard to get the 8th seeding at Roland Garros. The 2009 Miami and Rome points carry a lot of weight.
1. Serena 7940 (15th=110, 16th=0)
2. Wozniacki 4951 (15th=130, 16th=1)
3. Venus 4762 (15th=1, 16th=0)
4. Dementieva 4680 (15th=200, 16th=60)
5. Kuznetsova 4512 (15th=60, 16th=1)
6. Jankovic 4151 (15th=120, 16th=1)
7. Safina 4031 (15th=60, 16th=1)
8. Radwanska 3795 (15th=120, 16th=60)
9. VIKA 3381 (15th=1, 16th=0)
10. Sharapova 3185 (15th=120, 16th=0)
11. Stosur 3176 (15th=60, 16th=60)
12. Li 2942 (15th=1, 16th=1)
13. Pennetta 2940 (15th=200, 16th=130)
14. Clijsters 2860 (15th=0, 16th=0)
15. Wickmayer 2676 (15th=90, 16th=80)
16. Bartoli 2656 (15th=60, 16th=1)
If I remember, I will update this post as the clay season progresses.
Last edited by Christinawww; Mar 21st, 2010 at 09:38 PM.